by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Crushing Your Crush

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Crushing Your Crush - Page 2 Empty Re: Crushing Your Crush

Post by dlamp Fri May 08, 2015 5:11 pm

Akiko's face turned bright red at Claire's words. How she could be so upfront about her feelings was beyond her. Akiko was actually a little jealous of Claire for her honesty, she didn't know if she could even admit that aloud with as much confidence. "R-Right..." She stammered out, taking off her shirt to reveal a white bra. Stole a glance of Claire, blushing at the sight of her bra and panties. Wow, this really happening... She thought, quickly going back to stripping.

Aki was caught off guard by Claire's hug, at first thinking she was going to strike already. She turned her head and gave a sheepish smile. Yep, claire was definitely happy about this, hopefully Akiko could just ease into the match as it went on. "Shut up..." She said playfully as she started working on her own bra. "You won't be thinking it's fun once I have you tapping out in a good and painful hold."

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 08, 2015 11:17 pm

Claire seemed to take Akiko by surprise when she hugged her, though the ninja girl didn't seem to really mind the embrace. Claire did start to get a little embarrassed, though. She realized how forward she was with her feelings, but when Akiko pointed it out, it made Claire feel like she had maybe...exposed her inner thoughts and feelings too much! But if she hadn't, Akiko might not have decided on this match. The ninja girl obviously wanted to take their relationship to a new level, too, to choose a match like this.

So Claire really didn't have anything to worry about, did she?

She chuckled as Akiko told her to shut up, and would take a step back, working on her own bra, eventually undoing it and tossing it in a pile with the rest of her clothes. Her small breasts were now on full display, and her nipples were already getting hard, from both excitement and from being exposed to open air. "You can try using pain all you want, Aki, but I think you'll find that pleasure can be a far superior weapon..." Claire would taunt back, as she slid her panties down and tossed them into the pile, too, leaving herself completely naked.

She would put her hands on her hips and gaze at Akiko intently, ready for their fourth match. Akiko still led the overall series by one, and Claire intended to tie it up tonight, in what should be a very thrilling fight.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri May 22, 2015 4:53 am

"Heh, guess we'll have to just fight it out and see who's strategy works better." With that said, Akiko removed and tossed her bra aside and faced Claire, immediately turning red at seeing her naked. She tried forcing a brave face, crossing her arms over her chest to look somewhat intimidating (and to hide her own chest as well). "... ..." She was immediately regretting this decision. She could feel herself getting hot just by looking at Claire, and her crush wasn't as bad as Claire's. It wasn't so much embarrassment that made her red, but the fact that she found actually found Claire really attractive right now. This would make fighting her that much harder. 

Okay... just focus Akiko. She thought to herself. You're a kunoichi, fighting naked and using your body is a part of your field... just see Claire as an opponent and not... eye candy. She took a deep breath and slowly dropped into her fighting stance, fists raised and legs a part. "So... ready to start?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 22, 2015 6:47 am

Claire had her hands on her hips, her body on full display. She was, despite her attempt at radiating nothing but confidence, rather nervous, her heart thumping almost audibly as she and Akiko prepared to do battle again. Even if things had been completely businesslike between them, the fact that this would be the fourth time they fought would have carried a lot of weight. As it was, not only were they familiar with each other's fighting strategies, but they had become very, very familiar with each other on a much more personal level.

Claire had never made any secret about her crush on Akiko, but now, it seemed that the ninja girl was ready to return Claire's affections...at least, that was the way that Claire was interpreting Akiko's decision on the kind of match the two of them would be competing in. This fight was going to be a wild ride. Claire slid her legs apart some and bent her knees, getting into a versatile grappling stance which she could adapt to offense or defense, depending on what Akiko was thinking of doing to start the fight.

They were already naked. Claire couldn't help but stare at Akiko, though she would try to avert her gaze from her friend's nether regions after a few seconds. It was good to embarrass Akiko and make her feel a little self-conscious before the match started; that might give Claire a little leg up as they started off. But she didn't want to completely creep her friend out.

"I'm ready to start," Claire would confirm with a nod, as she took a step towards Akiko. "Are you sure you're ready, Aki-tan?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:48 am

"Heh," Claire's taunt actually lightened Akiko's mood a little. It brought her back to earth a little while trying to get her head around fighting butt naked. She took a step forward herself and smirk. "You bet I am. Get ready for an ass-kicking you'll never forget Claire-tan!" She wasn't going to wait around anymore, this fight started now.

Akiko started off at full power, taking another quick step forward to close the distance between the two and send a straight punch to Claire's chest. "Hyah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:59 am

Claire smirked as Akiko replied to her taunting with some taunting of her own, using the very familiar "Claire-tan" which she had used throughout all three of their previous fights. Claire was glad to see Akiko getting into the spirit of things. She didn't want this to be too easy, after all!

"Ha! You can try, Aki-tan, but it's not going to happen!" Claire would rebut as her friend and rival told her to prepare for one heck of a butt-kicking. "I'm going to make you mine, Aki..."

Claire had gotten down into her grappling stance, waiting to see whether Akiko would go for a more defensive or offensive approach to start out their fight. There was no way to know for sure judging by their previous matches. They had both used all sorts of tricks, strategies, and moves to try to gain an advantage over each other. This time, Akiko started out on the offensive. She stepped forward and threw a punch aimed right at Claire's chest. Claire would immediately bring both of her own hands back, holding them close to her chest, palms out, to catch the incoming punch and stop it before it hit her naked chest.

"Hurnn!"

She was successful, though the force of the blow made her back up a couple of steps towards the wall. Claire would plant her feet and stop backpedaling as soon as she could, however, not wanting to give Akiko any advantage in the early going. Then, she would try to wrap her hands around Akiko's fist and wrist, before trying to swing her friend around and throw her across the room!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Akiko could tell that her punch caused a little pain, despite it being blocked. And it was strong enough to still make Claire back up a little too, though Claire had a good grip on her fist now. "Tch," That wasn't good. Aki's eyes narrowed at her rival. She knew what was like to come next. The moment she felt Claire start to pull on her arm Akiko felt herself being pulled along with. "Wha- no!" Claire's strength won out despite Aki's attempts to stay in place, and she was sent across the mats and into one of the couches. "Ack!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:39 pm

Claire pulled hard on Akiko's arm, twisting to the side a little bit to try to put some strain on her friend's limb if she didn't follow along with the attempted slingshot throw. After a second, Akiko had no choice but to go along, getting swung around through almost a full turn before Claire launched her across the room into the couch. Claire watched Akiko tumble down onto the couch and smirk as she would move to follow the ninja girl across the room.

"I've got you, Aki!" Claire would announce, as she would run across the room to try to get on top of Akiko before she could get up. Claire would try to get her hands on Akiko's shoulders to press them down and put her friend on her back so that she could jump up and bring her butt down hard onto Akiko's belly, trying to force some of the air out of her and pin her down into the comfy cushions of the sofa. Her crotch brushed against Akiko's stomach briefly, making her blush a little redder.

"You're already mine..." she would say.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:50 pm

Akiko was a little dazed from her crash into the couch. She didn't have much time to react to Claire's aggression, and was quickly had herself pinned onto the seat. "Ooof!" Claire's butt slam actually hurt. "Ow..." Shit, this was bad. Their fight just started and she was already at a disadvantage. And worse still, having Claire atop her like this was just making her really flustered as well. Feeling the girl's crotch on her stomach, just having her friend this close... it turned Akiko's face red. She had to look away from her rival just to calm down a little.

"You're already mine..."

"... ... ..." Now Aki's face was really red. "Sh-shut up..." She said weakly, forcing herself to look Claire in the eyes. Her shoulders made had been pinned, but her arms were still free. "C'mere!" Mustering up the nerve, Akiko reached out to grab Claire's head and bring her down so Akiko could wrap her arms around her neck to choke and smother Claire in her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:46 am

Claire came down on Akiko hard with her butt, forcing the air out of her rival and partially immobilizing her as she pinned her down against the pushed-back couch. Akiko was obviously flustered by the close contact between the two of them, and Claire wondered if her friend could feel the growing warmth in Claire's bare crotch as it rubbed gently against Akiko's cute, tight body.

As Akiko told her to shut up and looked back up at Claire, Claire would narrow her gaze and move her face a little closer to Akiko's, her breath puffing against the ninja girl's pretty face. Claire had to hold herself back from trying to kiss Akiko right now. "Make me," Claire would whisper back, pushing down on Akiko harder.

Pressing on Akiko's shoulders did not keep her from moving her arms, however, and Akiko would suddenly grab onto Claire's head and pull it downward. The American girl could only gasp before she was pulled right into Akiko's chest. "Mmmm!" she moaned, as her whole face was pressed up against warm, soft flesh. "Mmnngh nnn!"

Claire would move her hands to try to better combat Akiko's new tactic of smothering and choking. She was already feeling the lack of air. Claire's hands would move down from Akiko's shoulders and, with only a second of hesitation, would move right down to her rival's breasts, pushing down on them to try to separate her head from Akiko's grip.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next