Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A magical day at the gym.

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

A magical day at the gym. Empty A magical day at the gym.

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:08 pm

"Whew!" Lotte was sweating, she'd just about finished her workout session for today. To wrap up her gym session, she was on the treadmill, set at a mild walking pace, watching the other girls enter or exit. Everyone was super hot and super fit, her imagination ran a little, picturing some of them wearing one of her costumes. Each one that past by, she'd greet energetically and get a obligatory "hello" in response.

She didn't have any plans for the rest of today, maybe she'd check out the bar later... Well, she'd let the day plan itself out. After all, anyone could step through those doors right now!

A magical day at the gym. SAdcZrMA magical day at the gym. MVRLLQmA magical day at the gym. I82ome3A magical day at the gym. UAjmKPCA magical day at the gym. MAai8oKA magical day at the gym. SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

A magical day at the gym. Empty Re: A magical day at the gym.

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:15 pm

Lotte didn't expect to see Mai Valentine enter the gym. "Hey sexy!" Mai said as she saw Lotte once she, giving her a smile and a wink as she entered the gym.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:23 pm

Lotte blinked, needing to make sure she wasn't just seeing something from fatigue. "Oh hey! Miss Valentine, how are you doing?" Lotte would be lying if she said she didn't remember their previous meeting. That was a... exciting time. In fact...

She got off the treadmill, following up with the sexy blonde. "Didn't think you'd be coming here today, just doing a bit of working out?" She tried - and failed - to keep the pink out of her cheeks as she replayed the events over and over again.

A magical day at the gym. SAdcZrMA magical day at the gym. MVRLLQmA magical day at the gym. I82ome3A magical day at the gym. UAjmKPCA magical day at the gym. MAai8oKA magical day at the gym. SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:33 pm

"I've got to say honey, I can't stop thinking about it. I mean I've been booked for kinds of matches these days. So I thought I'd get a nice workout here so I can stay in shape and kick some ass." Mai said to Lotte.

"I think I'm doing quite well for myself, don't you?" Mai asked Lotte as she pushed up her boobs.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:41 pm

"Hah, so I guess it's all been uphill for you since our first match, hmm?" Lotte tried to just be polite about things, but she couldn't help be admire Mai's figure as she was talking...

"Oh definitely. I mean..." Lotte's hand had idly reached out and was wandering towards Mai, which she quickly noticed and stopped. "Ah, if you performed anything like you did against me, you'll be right at the top real soon!" Lotte's ears were quite visibly pink now.

Maybe if she... nah, Mai would probably destroy her for asking. But maybe not, everyone had to take risks! "But, since you're prepping for matches anyway, why not just have a practice match instead of a boring old workout session? With me of course!" She added, almost as an afterthought.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:51 pm

"Thanks honey." Mai replied to Lotte's praise. Then Mai looked at Lotte's sweaty body and couldn't help but remember their first match together. Then Mai heard Lotte's proposal for a practice match, and she couldn't help but feel excited.

"Sounds like fun, honey. How about we have a humiliation match just like before? Who knows maybe you'll get lucky and beat me this time." Mai proposed to Lotte as she smacked her own ass.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:25 pm

"Hah, I wish... you just want an excuse to fuck me!" Lotte laughed, but she was thinking the exact same thing. "But fine, I can't say no for a chance at revenge!" Lotte laughs, watching Mai smack her own butt, reaching out and slapping her in the same spot, sticking out her tongue.

Given the conditions, she was starting off with a disadvantage simply because she'd gone through her workout... but whatever, what was the fun in playing it safe all the time! "Lead the way to the ring, if you please, Miss Valentine!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Mai laughed along with Lotte and couldn't wait for the match. Mai led Lotte to the ring, and couldn't help but think of fucking Lotte again. Once they got to the ring Mai asked Lotte "Do you want to set up any stipulations like last time, before we start?"
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:38 pm

"Weeeell... obviously, I want some payback for last time... but it's also a little early to be getting down and dirty." Lotte said, thinking fast. "Alright, if I win, I want a few minutes alone with you in the showers... and if you win... well, it'd only be fair to let you decide!" Lotte winked, bouncing up and down as she leaned against the ropes.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:49 pm

Mai smirked as she replied "It's never too early to get down and dirty. If I win I'm going to take that 12 inch strap-on they have here at the gym that they use for kinky boxing, and fuck you in this ring and in the showers." Mai then she got to the center of the ring and extended her hand to Lotte. "Do we have a deal?"
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next