#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Ready for New Threads

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:33 am by daemongirl

My characters Natasha and Reina will soon be open for some new stories, let me know if anyone has any interest or ideas involving them. My other characters may be open as well though it will depend on the idea, looking for new stories.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t6883-natasha-loclear-aka-rain#167291

http://www.afwrpg.com/t16925-reina-tsuzuki#465299

Comments: 1

Don't call it a comeback. (Actually, do.)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:59 pm by MissTiff

Hello everyone.

Been a while since I tried my hand at this site, then life got in the way. I'm back, though, and I'm looking to get either of my two characters into some brawls. Match-wise I'm down for pretty much anything, though Stella and Jessica might have different things they're best suited for - Jessica's more heel-ish while Stella's (most of the time) a purebred face.

Anyway, being a bit new to this whole thing despite my ancient account, I'm up for most things to dip my toes

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Seeking some Debuts

Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:26 am by godjacob

Hello, I am new to AFW and am looking for some first matches for my roster members.

Here is a link to my full roster. All are available for matches.
http://www.afwrpg.com/t19316-godjacob-s-clubhouse#524682

My only requirement, given they all are new and I want them to get a good starting pace, I'd prefer matches that they can win. So any jobbers or girls/guys you have that can afford to take a loss are free and open for consideration. I hope we can make for some fun matches and thank you for …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

A Magical Girl meets a Smiling Imp! Alice Starr vs Iyaya!

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Go down

A Magical Girl meets a Smiling Imp! Alice Starr vs Iyaya! Empty A Magical Girl meets a Smiling Imp! Alice Starr vs Iyaya!

Post by RedCosmicFox on Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:57 pm

Match Type: Standard
Win by Pinfall, Submission, or KO

Alice Starr:
A Magical Girl meets a Smiling Imp! Alice Starr vs Iyaya! Tazodl10

As Alice hopped around backstage before her match, she couldn't help but think of her best friends. As supportive of as they were of her in-ring aspirations, they had no problem with admitting to her that they didn't think she would make it past her first match. She couldn't be happier to prove them wrong, and she was even more determined to prove that she belonged here in AFW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd9BZ51NvZo of her theme song hit, and she excitedly scampered her way through the curtain, waving her wand around at the crowd, who met her with a small smattering of polite cheers. Okay, maybe she still had a bit of a ways to go before winning them over, but she sure planned on trying!

She skipped down the ramp before diving and sliding under the bottom rope into the ring. She made her way to the center, raised her wand in the air, then spun around a few times before flashing her now signature magical girl pose! With a small giggle and a wink to the crowd, she turned to the entryway, waiting to meet her new opponent!

View user profile

Back to top Go down