Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, FlameofHope, HighFly, LunarWolf, RadiantKarna332, SleeperAgent94, Teenwrestler, Underdog21, Witchcraft-01

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Avalanche plans?

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:28 am by HighFly

Hey hey, I was thinking of making Avalanche plans for Alaina and was wondering if anyone wanted to set something in the worms to really build up to a PPV match at Avalanche?

If interested shoot me a PM! Very Happy

Comments: 0

Back from the hospital

Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:55 am by Harrier

Hi folks,

sorry for my sudden absence, but I was rushed to the hospital at the start of the week. I am still a little weak at the knees so to say, but it will probably heal all up given some time.

So please have a little patience with me.^^

Comments: 3

Seeking new matches

Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:14 am by GrandAkumaShogun

I've been absent from here for a good while so I want to get back into the swing of things. If you have any interest in taking on either Takeichi Mori or Takeshi Kawai get in touch.

Comments: 2

Magical Michiko Kiino ~ The High Flying Witch!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical Michiko Kiino ~ The High Flying Witch!

Post by tehbohemian on Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Hair : Black & Pink
Height : 5'4
Weight : 120 Lbs
Nationality : Japanese
Alignment : Tweener (Usually Heel)

Entrance Music
Oblivion - ESTi
Tactics & Style : Michiko's style takes inspiration from her aunt's high flying awe-inspiring wrestling style. Michiko however blends her gymnastic skill as well as her knowledge of submission holds to create a unique take on the typical high flying style. Michiko also is usually unaffected by the majority of stretch based submission holds due to her almost unnatural flexibility.

Preferred Matches : Michiko will accept next to any sort of match but will regret it later.
Preferred Moves : High Flying moves and submissions!
Signature Moves :

Hex Kick - Michiko jumps into the air either off of the mat or top rope and performs a front flip with both of her heels striking the top of her opponent's head!

Full Moon Dropkick - Michiko will perform a full 360 corkscrew dropkick

Unholy Coven Lock - Michiko locks her opponent into an Indian Death Lock and then quickly rolls onto her back transitioning into a reverse Indian Death Lock

Sacrificial Lamb Lock - Michiko Performs a combination Double Chickenwing and Scorpion Deathlock!

Accursed Driver - Michiko performs a flipping piledriver!

Killer Move :

Malleus Maleficarum (Witch Hammer) Michiko performs a jumping Kudome Valentine (Vertebreaker!)

Appearance :
Michiko:

Personality : On the inside Michiko is rather shy, introverted person that gets easily overwhelmed when talking to people, because of this her Aunt trained her to rely on her in-ring persona much more, so more times than not Michiko will come off as an egotistical, uptight and all around rude person that is quick to start a fight. But underneath it all she just wants people to like her, even though she is very very bad at conveying that. Despite her aggressive persona due to her good looks, charisma and high flying style she still manages to win over crowds.

Bio : Michiko was born to a typical suburban Japanese family, due to the declining economic situtation in Japan her parents were forced to work near constantly causing Michiko to never really spend time with her parents or anybody else for that matter except for her Aunt. Michiko nearly worshiped her aunt while she was younger, her aunt being former champion wrestler Diamond Eriko Kiino. Eriko's monumental success in and out of the ring drove Michiko to aspire to be like her aunt. While initially afraid of the idea of fighting, Michiko started doing gymnastics up until her early years in high school. After becoming old enough her Aunt began personally training her at her own Wrestling Gym "DiamondBack Women's Pro Wresting" Where Michiko was trained to become her Aunt's successor. After losing her championship at Diamondback, she had a falling out with her aunt and drifted around to different organizations before landing in Platinum Nebula Pro Wrestling Gym. Staying there for a year she left after learning that one of her rivals was leaving to the AFW...

Trivia

- Michiko is very committed to her Witch gimmick, frequently working the gimmick into her matches.
- Michiko claims it's just a gimmick but that is a lie, she just loves witches and magic, she even has a whole collection of witchy books and memorabilia.
- Michiko owns 4 pet cats all named after famous fictional witches.
- Michiko loves spiders.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top