by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lethe Cherry's callout!

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lethe Cherry's callout! Empty Lethe Cherry's callout!

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 19, 2009 7:11 pm

A few weeks had passed since Lethe's last match and she was now feeling better than ever. Even so, she had a couple of matters to attend to, which was why she was currently standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone, standing in silence as the crowd booed her, paying no attention to it whatsoever. After a while the booing died down, and she slowly raised the microphone to speak.

"You know, recently, we've been receiving a lot of newcomers to the AFW. Most of the time I couldn't care less, as it's just one more girl to beat upon in my opinion. That is, until a few days ago, when a particular wrestler caught my attention. Why? Because she's ripping my look off completely!" She said. Suddenly the Titantron displayed a pic of the woman she was talking about: Tracy Snow.

"Lets get this straight: I am the one, AND ONLY Kawaii Badass. And no one will take that from me. I watched her match as soon as it was released on video. Similar moves, similar style, similar everything. And it's not something I will have. So, Tracy Snow, I leave you with an ultimatum: Either change your look and attitude, or risk getting your ass kicked again and again by me" She said, jabbing a thumb at herself as she declared this, and awaited a response from the girl.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Lethe Cherry's callout! Empty Re: Lethe Cherry's callout!

Post by Jessica Tue May 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Unknown soldier by Breaking Benjamin started to sound on the loudspeakers as the new girl came out from the backstage,with her typical "street clothes". Basically,a white T shirt with a skull drawing in the centre,a black short skirt and a red belt. She didnt even bother in making her entrance amazing,and just walked down the ramp,really angry with the other girl. The crowd boo'ed at her,but the girl didnt even pay attention to it.

Once she reached the ring,she climbed in and stared at Lethe with a cold look in her eyes. "What are you saying,you little asshole?! I didnt copy your image. This is MY way of fighting. MY way of dressing up. And MY style of living." Tracy yelled at Lethe,clutching her palm into a fist.

"Did I make myself clear?!!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Lethe stared Tracy down with a cold stare of her own.

"Bull shit." She replied. "You're trying to copy me, and I won't allow any imitators. So, last chance. Either make some changes to your act, or I'm going to kick your ass, is THAT clear?" She replied, then rose the microphone back up to her mouth once more. "Bitch."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Tracy yelled back as soon as she heard Lethe's offer. " Try as much as you want. But YOU will be the one who will be kicked in the ass,not me!" And with that,Tracy took a wrestling stance,ready to receive her opponent whenever she wanted to come. Just to tease her opponent,she exposed her chin and started to tap her finger on it.

"Come on. I dare you to punch me right here.I bet you cant even do it."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Lethe smirked at the challenge, seeing Tracy exposing her chin to her. She would slowly pull one fist back, like she was going to punch her, but at the last second, she just threw the microphone hard at her chin and would run at her afterwards. A referee quickly ran down the ramp as soon as she saw the two going at it and slid into the ring as Lethe tried to take Tracy down, and made the action to sound the bell.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Tracy didnt expect such a sudden hit and stepped back,clutching her hand on her chin. That left completely uncovered agains Lethe's tackle,so her opponent would have no problem in taking her down to the mat. She heard the bell ring while she was on the mat and started to try and push Lethe off her.

"Get off!!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 19, 2009 7:42 pm

"Make me, wannabe!" She shot back, and tried to straddle Tracy's waist and grab her pony tail, trying to pound her fist into her face again and again, looking to just make her hurt.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Tracy held her arms in front of her face,attempting to block the incoming punches. She maybe made a mistake when she challenged Lethe to a match. But she wasnt going to back down now. She wasnt going to go without showing Lethe who the real badass is. For now she will just try to block Lethe's punches,and once the chance appears,she will send a powerful punch straight toward her opponent's gut.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 19, 2009 7:50 pm

Lethe narrowed her eyes as she kept pounding away at her. "Is that all you're going to do? Block until your arms get- UGgh!!" She gasped, being interrupted by Tracy's hard punch to her gut. She hunched over for a moment, clutching her gut and letting go of Tracy's hair. "You.... you mother fucker...."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue May 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Tracy sent another violet punch toward Lethe's face,wanting to make her shut up. She also tried to push Lethe off her to get out of that uncomfortable position. After all,if she stays beneath her opponent,she wouldnt be able to defeat such a rough opponent like Lethe.

"You talk too much."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next