Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

White-Maned Lionesses

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

White-Maned Lionesses - Page 5 Empty Re: White-Maned Lionesses

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:36 am

Odessa knew that she was pushing her luck by sliding her foot up Isabella's leg and underneath her dress. Isabella had made a big stink a few minutes earlier of forcing Odessa to choose between merely another night of spectacular sex and an actual date on which the two of them could get to know each other. But then Isabella had begun to kiss her, and then she had goaded Odessa into burying her face in those pillowy pale breasts, in order to lap up all of the wine which had spilled into that heavenly valley. Isabella, it seemed, was more than happy to violate the agreement that she now seemed intent on holding Odessa to.

Well, Odessa would allow Isabella to pull away without a fight, and she would blow a raspberry with her lips to show her displeasure with Isabella's decision. The ivory beauty shouldn't have such a look of disappointment on her face, as if Odessa had overstepped her bounds without being encouraged to do so by every move Isabella had made.

Even as they pulled away from each other, Isabella grabbed onto Odessa's chest, capturing the hem of Odessa's elegant dress between her fingers, and yanked downwards, pulling the dress down two full inches, revealing not only the full valley between Odessa's chocolate breasts, but also the very tops of her areolas, the same color as a cup of untempered coffee, the same as Odessa had done to her. Odessa would smirk and rest her head on her fist, making no move to pull her dress up, as Isabella neglected the same. Each powerful woman now had more than half of her impressive bust spilling out the top of her dress, and their nipples, too, would be visible to passersby. But neither moved to change that fact. Odessa reached for her wine with her free hand and quickly emptied her nearly full glass once again.

"Fine. I'll bide my time, Isabella," she would say, as she would reach for the bottle to pour herself another glass of wine. "Besides, I have plenty more questions to ask you, and I'm certain you have plenty to ask me. Would you like to go next, dear? Ask me anything."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:41 am

Once Odessa had poured herself another glass Isabella did the same, though unlike her British friend here she didn't drain her glass first. Odessa might complain that she was letting her get a bit ahead with the drink but she didn't mind, Isabella held most of the power after all considering Odessa had been the one to ask her out, having called her quite out of the blue to start the evening. That and she wanted to see just how much this woman could drink before the effects were quite noticable. Once her glass was full again she took a quick drink and then held it up in front of her, swirling the wine about for several seconds while she looked at Odessa over the rim of the glass.

"Sure I'll go next Odessa dear." She said while leaning forward to rest the elbow of the arm holding the glass upon the table, her breasts practically resting upon the edge of the table and threatening to spill out if she leaned just a bit further. "So now I know a bit about your past but what about a question about the present? Tell me a bit about your favorite match so far, I'm curious to hear about your adventures here in the AFW."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:31 am

Odessa did notice that Isabella did not drink as much as she did before pouring herself more wine, merely topping off her glass rather than finishing the wine in it before pouring herself another glass full. Odessa smiled softly, but she was hoping that Isabella would catch up with her soon. If she didn't seem to be trying, Odessa might have to slow down her own alcohol consumption to match, as she did not want to get drunk if Isabella was not getting drunk with her. Of course, judging by how much alcohol they both had consumed on their first "date" without any ill effects, it would take quite a while for either of them to become intoxicated, even with the more potent beverage.

When Isabella asked Odessa about what her favorite AFW match had been, Odessa would smile and put a finger to her lips, pursing them as she let herself think about all of the matches that she had contested in over two years of wrestling in AFW. "Oh, that is a good question, Isabella. I have had quite a few interesting matches, and a good number of very exciting ones, too. My hardcore match with River Styx was something I will never forget, for reasons both good and bad. I've had a private sauna match with a lovely woman named Karina, a lingerie match with a glamorous purple-haired diva named Lumi...I even fought in an England-Scotland rivalry match, though by the end of it everything had been sorted out to our mutual satisfaction." She would chuckle and take another sip of wine.

After that, she would lean in, pushing her breasts out somewhat, the orbs threatening to burst out of the top of Odessa's dress if something wasn't done to stop it soon. "Perhaps the most thrilling match I've had yet, though—at least until you and I finally face off against each other, woman to woman, in the ring, Isabella dear—is the Avalanche match which I had last year against Cecilia Northman. She and I have fought twice now, and both matches have come down to the very final seconds. She is an incredible woman, one whom I am always eager to test myself against."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:24 am

Isabella absent mindedly sipped from her glass while listening to the woman give her some insight into her match history, giving her the highlights as she saw them. The woman had a taste for both the sensual and the hardcore, something Isabella quite loved about Odessa actually for she was exactly the same way. She was making a mental note of each match she heard about, for she knew she wouldn't regret looking them up later, and was taking a heavy drink from her wine glass when she heard Odessa drop a name she would have rather not heard right then. She shot her a hard look and finished off her mostly full glass, putting it back down while remaining quiet for several long moments.

"Well I'm glad you had such a good time with her but tell me Odessa, if shes such an incredible woman then why are you here and not out chasing her?" It wasn't the most tactful thing to say but Isabella suddenly didn't care about that, hearing that name always unsettled her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:51 am

Odessa watched Isabella quickly draining her glass, catching up to where Odessa was and rendering the two of them even again. That was good. Part of their little contest of wills would be to see who held her liquor better, and they wouldn't be able to determine that unless Isabella kept pace with Odessa's alcohol consumption. Odessa smiled, chuckled, and took another long drink from her own goblet after listing off all of the most interesting matches she had been a part of. But, when she put her glass down, she found herself the subject of a hard glare from Isabella.

Just like that, the ivory-skinned beauty, who had been acting so prim and proper, admonishing Odessa for any impropriety real or imagined, turned into something of a child. A bitter, grumpy child. Odessa was shocked by the sudden change in Isabella's demeanor, and the Briton's mouth was almost hanging open as she set her wine glass down and folded her hands together in front of her body. She was not going to allow Isabella to ruin their date by making something out of nothing. But she would not lash out at her rival—she was going to be mature, work to understand what had made Isabella upset, and then defuse the situation.

"Isabella, it's almost as if you're jealous," Odessa would say, a small amount of humor in her tone. "Understand that Cecilia and I are friends. You're an AFW veteran, and you understand the nature of such friendships in this league. Cecilia isn't my only other friend, either. Karina, Eri...I've shared some incredible experiences with all of them." She would sigh and take another sip of wine. "I suppose you're going to say that it's not jealousy, but that perhaps it is something personal between yourself and Cecilia. Well, as much as it hurts me to not get a chance to stroke my own ego"—she tilted her head in towards Isabella, trying a disarming smile in an effort to coax Isabella back out of her grumpy shell—"I could understand that, too. We can discuss this further, or we could change the topic. I'll leave that choice up to you."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:34 pm

"If its all the same to you then lets not discuss...her. Her name alone irritates me and I came out to enjoy myself after all." Isabella replied without a moment of hesitation, the words out of her mouth mere seconds after Odessa had put the question to her. She took her glass from the table, filled it to the brim, and then drank the entire contents in one go, not even stopping for air as she downed the glass of wine. Cecilia bothered her more than she liked and Isabella wasn't exactly keen on examining why that was beyond that she hated that bitch, there was no need to think on it any further past that simple fact as far as she was concerned. "Do what you want Odessa, I suspect the blondie is at least a decent lay for all her arrogance." She added without thinking about it, her head turned sideways to stare at a passing angel fish.

"Now wheres that food?" She mumbled while following the fish as it weaved through the intricate coral designs inside the tank. The fish swam in the direction of Odessa, finally vanishing into a small crevice at the same time Isabella's eyes fell upon the woman across from her. She let out a sigh and rested an elbow on the table, reaching for the bottle to refill her glass, and that of Odessa, yet again. "You know what, lets bypass the talking around it part of the conversation. Tell me Odessa, what is it exactly you want from me? If it was just sex you could have just asked...or are you playing a different game?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:02 am

Isabella truly was irritated by Cecilia. Odessa thought back to all of her earlier conversations with Isabella, and all the conversations that she had ever had with Cecilia—had the other one never come up as a topic of conversation before in any of those conversations? Odessa didn't recall hearing about any sort of bad blood between her two friends. She had watched almost every match that either of the two had participated in, and she didn't recall any that had matched up Isabella and Cecilia. She found that rather strange, as such a match would surely be spectacular—while being a spectator didn't typically sit well with Odessa, she had to admit to herself that the thought of the buxom blonde and the white-haired bombshell battering each other nearly senseless turned her on.

For a moment, Odessa bit her lip and had a vivid image appear in her head: the winner of that fight, her smooth, pale skin marred with bruises and stained with blood, using the strength that she had left and the surge of adrenaline in the wake of her victory to take Odessa on top of her broken opponent, Odessa's toes curling and body writhing as she screamed in ecstasy, with her victorious friend on top of her, her defeated friend underneath her, her crumpled body little more than a mattress...

As Isabella refilled both glasses, Odessa picked hers up and downed it all just as quickly as her friend did. The wine went down her throat with a flood of warmth that seemed just ever so slightly warmer now than the first of the eight glasses had been. Yes, Odessa was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol, but it would be a long time yet before she was drunk. And she was sure Isabella was the worse for wear—while Odessa didn't know her friend to be a mean drunk, her sudden bitter turn at the smallest mention of Cecilia Northman indicated to Odessa that perhaps Isabella did not have all of her usual faculties working at peak precision.

Isabella's last comment about Cecilia actually hurt Odessa's feelings, and, judging by Isabella's glazed, dour look, it seemed as though she would not be interested in anything but the most perfunctory conversation the rest of the night. Odessa knew that she should remedy that—that she had to remedy that if she wanted things between herself and Isabella to progress in the right direction. "Isabella." Odessa would say seriously, as she reached a hand across the table to grab onto Isabella's chin. Gently but purposefully, she would pull Isabella's face just a few inches closer, while she would do most of the moving, leaning in across the table to kiss Isabella forcefully. If she could, she tried to say something with her kiss: something not particularly lustful, but reassuring, and perhaps a little romantic. She kept her lips pressed against Isabella's for several seconds before she broke away, and even then she kept their heads close. "I've already told you that I'm not after sex exclusively. I'm not going to say that I'm not interested in it at all—that would not only be an insult to you, but it would be untrue. I'm sure you think about the night we had together as often as I do. It was wild, and raw, and animalistic, and...transcendental."

She let go of Isabella's chin and leaned back into her own chair. "I honestly just want to get to know you better. As fond as I am of you already, I do get the sense that you are holding yourself back—that everything you say is calculated or adjusted in some fashion. I'm not trying to be rude, but I have a feeling that I'm missing the real Isabella. I want to be friends—actually friends—and then explore that relationship further. I understand that you might be hesitant to trust me, but I'm not sure what I can do to convince you, Isabella. If you want me to completely debase myself..."

Odessa would reach up to the top of her dress, which Isabella had already pulled halfway down her chest to reveal her chocolate nipples. Odessa would give it another yank, and her breasts, unencumbered by a bra, would pop free, bouncing a couple of times as she pulled the dress all the way down to below her bust. "...then I will." She sat back. None of the other patrons could see her, but just then, the waitress walked back into their small alcove carrying two plates full of food. She set them down before she noticed anything was amiss. When she noticed Odessa's freed breasts, her face immediately turned a deep shade of red.

"Umm, m-miss—ma'am—you're, uh, y-your...well..." she began, but a look from Odessa seemed to give her a tip, and she would make her way briskly out of the alcove, telling the two that she would bring another bottle of wine.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:16 pm

Another woman might have felt bad about that but Isabella certainly didn't, whenever Cecilia's name was brought up her mood usually soured at least a little but hearing it spoken of with such fondness from Odessa got under her skin even worse than normal. She knew why that was, Isabella knew herself quite well, but admitting that was another story altogether. She took the glass from the table and drained nearly half of it before returning it to the table, her eyes drifting amongst the countless fish in the tank until she felt Odessa's fingers taking a hold of her chin, the white maned woman turning to stare back into the rapidly approaching eyes of Odessa.

Isabella resisted the kiss at first but after a few moments she relented, sighing as she let herself savor the long kiss from her date for the evening and finding it to be...well not bad at all. As Odessa broke it off Isabella felt more relaxed than she did a few moments ago, remaining silent with her eyes not leaving the face of Odessa while the womantried to explain her motivations behind the evening. "Well I won't lie and say it hasn't crossed my mind here and there, you turned out to be far more...well just more than I originally thought you'd be." She replied, still leaning onto the table with her elbows propped up on it, a lustful grin upon her soft pink lips.

Isabella rolled her eyes when Odessa turned the conversation to wanting to understand the real Isabella, as if she hadn't been talking to her this entire time, but her interest suddenly rose sharply when the woman went so far as to pull her dress down entirely, her large yet firm breasts popping free of the tight dress that had confined them until now. Isabella raised an eyebrow at that, unable to resist reaching across the table to give one of those dark nipples a flick with her index finger just as the waitress arrived with their food.

She pulled her hand back as the plate was placed in front of her, looking up curiously at the woman and chuckling the moment her expression changed telling Isabella she had just noticed the table had more nudity than her last visit. "Alright I'd say you earned yourself some answers with that, the look on her face was absolutely adorable when she saw your chest. You can cover up though, no reason anyone else here besides me should get to enjoy the sight of you like that. So what do you want to know about the real Isabella?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:12 am

The kiss seemed to calm Isabella down somewhat, taking the woman's mind off of Cecilia Northman. Odessa figured that that was a topic they would be forced to discuss further at another time, and she did not exactly relish that eventuality, seeing as how Cecilia was a friend and rival to Odessa and, evidently, was a source of anxiety and anger for Isabella. If the two of them were able to reach the place in their relationship that Odessa hoped, that was something which she would have to resolve. Odessa had never been the sort of girl who could stand to be friends with two people who despised each other in that fashion. It led to too many awkward moments.

Odessa wasn't sure how much Isabella realized that she was keeping a wall up between the two of them, but the distance was noticeable and palpable. Odessa could feel it, as everything Isabella said seemed calculated in some way. Odessa was hoping that that would not stay that way, and, in fact, after her little display—and Isabella's quick flick of one of the British woman's dark, hard nipples—Isabella was in a mood for some chatting, on a more casual, relaxed, intimate level. Something that Odessa had been trying to get to for a while, now.

"Fair enough," Odessa would say with a smile, as she pulled her dress back up, covering up her nipples, but only as much as they had been before she had yanked her bust completely free of her attire. The tops of her areolas were still very visible as she would settle back into her seat, taking another long gulp of wine as she thought about what to ask Isabella. She didn't want to get too serious or technical now, since that would foil her own goals, so she decided to go in another direction.

"I'd be interested in knowing what you like to do for fun," Odessa would say. "What sort of television do you watch? What games do you play with friends? What sort of places do you go? And, on top of that, what are your goals here at AFW? Do you think you'll ever grow tired of wrestling here, or do you suspect that you'll be doing this for as long as you're physically able?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:35 am

"Hmmm much better. Those are for me alone tonight, I mean unless our waitress wants to join us later. I'm not wrong to assume you have a later planned now am I?" The sultry smile on Isabella's lips along with her playful tone made it clear she was indeed feeling a bit more relaxed after Odessa's display. Isabella figured that while Odessa had little sense of modesty the woman did have a strong sense of pride and wouldn't just strip for the hell of it. She had exposed herself purely for Isabella's benefit and if she was willing to do that then she could at least try to relax a bit, not everything required a firm hand, or at least this didn't yet.

Isabella remained leaning over the table, her breasts threatening to spill right out of her top if she leaned any more forward, the tops of her pink areola were slipping just a little more upward with every reach Isabella made for her wine glass. "Oh well aren't you just the curious type? I suppose I did tell you to ask away so lets see here." Isabella said before finally leaning back in her chair, though her dress remained where it was.

"I'll just go in the order asked then." She said, taking a bite of her food first and moaning at the first delicious taste of it. "Ok wow, you certainly know your food Odessa." She then took a second, third, and even fourth bite before she took a drink from her wine and got around to the answering. "I spend a lot of nights at local clubs, especially if they have fights for me to enjoy while I drink. But I also go to any baseball game I can, call me homesick but its nice to get that taste of home." She paused there to eat a bit more, finishing off her latest glass of wine before continuing.

"I watch a lot of dramas from back in the states and Rosaria and I have spent a number of nights playing poker, of all kinds." She said that last word with a wink. "I've made a hobby of visiting all those big castles that are all over Japan, I like anything that had to do with the feudal era. And as for my goals here I want to be the Hardcore Champion, pure and simple. I plan on being here until it starts to bore me, whenever that is."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next