by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

White-Maned Lionesses

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

White-Maned Lionesses - Page 4 Empty Re: White-Maned Lionesses

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:08 am

Odessa's eyes would follow Isabella's, noting how they were starting to wander as she told her story. If she had been a less secure woman, Odessa may have taken offense at that, but she knew that Isabella was listening. The paler white-haired woman could not help but listen to Odessa, as she was obviously as intrigued by the ebony beauty as Odessa was by her. This may have been a simple case of the eyes wandering while the ears listened, or it might have even been a game that Isabella was playing.

She proved that she had been listening when she started asking questions again. Odessa smiled. "Do I really sound that stereotypical? You know, many of my friends back home might say that I've become awfully Americanized during my time in the States. And now that I've been living in Japan for such a considerable time...I might consider myself more a citizen of the world, really, if you understand my meaning," Odessa would say. She recalled calling some of her old friends in London and hearing them comment on her increasing North American word choice. "Not to say that I don't still love the U.K."

"My hentai talents were not acquired in any one place, Isabella dear. Every one of my sexual experiences, from my earliest...experimentations with schoolmates to the night that you and I shared last we were together has shaped my hentai strategy and allowed me to hone my techniques. My first sexfight was in London, and it was over in minutes. Those I had in California were often quite spectacular—they were often fond of gimmicks, and some of those duels lasted for hours. There were many gorgeous women who I faced off against in those fights." She would pause, take another hearty sip of her wine, then set it down and lean in a little bit towards Isabella. "But none of them were anywhere near as gorgeous as you, darling." She would reach up to twirl a strand of Isabella's hair in her hand.

"So, how about you, Isabella? Tell me about how you got here, how you became a wrestler, and where your hentai talents came from," Odessa would request, curious to hear more about Isabella. She was familiar with the earlier part of her date's life from the morning after their endurance lovemaking session—Isabella had told her about her rough early life and her friendship with Rosaria. But Odessa had yet to hear the middle chapters of her story, how she had gotten from there to here.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:17 pm

"Well on that I will have to agree with them, you certainly possess an air of lust about you that I can't recall any British woman having before. I wasn't commenting on how you are now though, simply that your story makes you seem like you were raised to be a proper lady like supposedly all English girls are." Isabella said while rolling the wine around her glass, playing a sort of game to see how close she could get the sweet liquid to the rim without spilling a drop. She was proving quite good at it. "I'm just glad to see my country left its mark upon you." She added, glancing from the glass to Odessa with a smirk upon her lips.

Her smile only grew wider, becoming just a little smug actually as she listened to the praise Odessa had for the women she fought in California. The memories of her own experiences wrestling back home were quite pleasant and it was always good to hear how much a foreigner enjoyed ones home country, especially when one now lived away from their birthplace.

The highest of praise however Odessa had reserved for Isabella herself, the woman focusing once more on Odessa's eyes without so much as a glance at the finger toying with her hair. "You are quite the flatterer when you want to be Odessa. I remember some of my own matches back home, I never made it out to California but I fought all over the states. You are not wrong about how fond of...gimmicks the coordinators were." She said with a look of pure lust in her icy blue eyes, Isabella going so far as to lick her lips as she recalled all the fun she had had back then.

She was pulled back from her memories upon hearing Odessa's question, not that she minded though for it was a fair question and one she didn't mind answering. "Well you know some of the story already and the rest is rather simple. Once I was sixteen I got a job at a gym as a referee for matches they had, I did that for a couple years and once I was old enough to leave the children's home I got a job wrestling for them."

Isabella paused then to take another drink from her wine glass, rolling the liquid around her tongue for a moment to savor it before continuing the tale. "Believe it or not I actually began my own underground league based around hentai matches just so I could compete in them myself. It was after one such match that a scout approached me with a job offer and after looking into this league I accepted."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:56 pm

Odessa chuckled as Isabella qualified some of her comments on Odessa's stereotypical nature. "Well, if you met some of the women I knew back in the U.K., you might change your mind. Many of them were certainly stodgy, and I'll admit that very few of them were able to match me in terms of raw lust, but I learned, on several occasions, just how randy an Englishwoman can be, and how kinky she can become—under the proper conditions, of course."

Odessa would take another sniff, and then another drink of her wine, savoring the complex, mature flavor of the liquor, realizing that she would need another glass very soon. At this rate, their bottle wouldn't last long. Well, that was fine. Money was hardly an object—Odessa was certainly not going to spare any expense on an occasion such as this one—and Odessa never really worried about getting drunk. It wasn't that she couldn't, but it was that it took an awful lot of alcohol to inebriate her, and even when she was intoxicated she was still perfectly charming, if she did say so herself.

"I suppose I did have what one might call a proper upbringing," Odessa would say when Isabella mentioned it. "My parents were wealthy, and I grew up very wealthy. I dabbled in fashion and in a couple of other pursuits before I became a wrestler. Once I became a wrestler, of course, I knew that I wouldn't exactly be conforming to the image of the proper English lady. And so I suppose I don't try! Now I'm more of an American sort of ruffian than a London heiress, I suppose!" She would punctuate the thought with a little laugh, winking at Isabella at the mention of American ruffians.

Isabella's story really was simple, but Odessa couldn't help but be impressed that her friend had started her own wrestling league so that she could compete in hentai matches. "That is remarkable, darling!" Odessa would say. Before she could say more, their waitress reappeared, ready to take their orders. As there was no written menu, Odessa would have to set aside the questions she had wanted to ask Isabella next and focus on the waitress's explanation of their many expensive, luxurious meal options, most of them, quite fittingly, being seafood. All of it sounded mouth-wateringly delicious, and, as she realized that, a small smile came to Odessa's lips. She glanced to Isabella, and then up to the waitress.

"My date will be having the spiny lobster with the bechamel," Odessa would say, nodding to the waitress. Odessa would then look back to Isabella, winking at her fellow white-haired warrior.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:32 pm

A passing waitress must have been watching the pair of lovely women and somehow pried her eyes away from their bodies to notice how quickly they were going through the bottle of wine, for just as Isabella turned her gaze to the low level of the bottle a second was placed upon the table. The waitress didn't go on her way immediately however, not until Isabella gave her a warm smile and a gentle brush of her hand down along the woman's arm. That got the girl to blushing and she quickly nodded her head to the two and went back into the kitchen to take care of whatever she was really supposed to be doing.

Isabella icy blue eyes swiftly returned to Odessa however at the mention of American ruffians, answering her with a "ha...ha...ha" that seemed displeased but it wasn't long before a genuine laugh came from her. "Well I knew you had money, I mean..." She paused to motion at the obviously very expensive restaurant they were sitting in, "The AFW pays well but not quite this well. I suppose too I should seek out some more proper english women then, seems there is more to them than I originally thought."

That comment hung in the air when their waitress returned to take their orders, listing off what was on the menu for the evening with Isabella quite unsure what half of it was. Thankfully she didn't have to reveal her ignorance on the matter as Odessa ordered for them, Isabella giving her support with a gentle nod of her head.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:58 pm

"Oh, yes, my people is a very curious one. A very curious one, indeed," Odessa would say with a chuckle, after having ordered for the both of them and having sent the waitress on her way—with, of course, a small smile and a brush of a hand across the arm, in similar fashion to the way that Isabella had charmed the other waitress who had brought them their second bottle of wine. Obviously, the wait staff were enjoying themselves as they served the two impressive white-haired women.

"But, you know, as perhaps I've mentioned, I am not solely a product of my proper English upbringing. My time in the States and now in Japan has been a great influence on me, as well," Odessa would admit. "And even while I was growing up most of my friends were foreign nationals—ambassadors' daughters, and some young models. So while I would highly encourage you to seek out other Englishwomen to know—don't go into such a quest thinking that any of them will be able to compare to me!" Odessa would lean in with a big grin, very briefly giving Isabella a wonderful view of her ample chocolate cleavage, before she would lean in far enough to touch foreheads with her date. The white strands of hair that fell from both hands now tangled with each other again, becoming indistinguishable.

"There's only a little bit of wine left in this bottle," Odessa would say, lifting up the original bottle which was now almost entirely drained. "So let's finish it together, hmm?" Odessa would tilt the bottle up and let the remaining liquid flow into her own mouth. Then, setting the bottle down, Odessa would lean in and give Isabella another kiss, opening her mouth and using her tongue to open Isabella's as she would then let some of the wine flow through her lips and onto Isabella's tongue, the alcohol swirling around both of their mouths in what was quite the fortified kiss.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:50 pm

Isabella hadn't given much thought to the outside influences on Odessa but now that her new friend had mentioned them the mystery of why she seemed so much different than what she would have expected out of an english woman was clear. Odessa would have absorbed much from all the diplomats and such she met from outside England and Isabella could see the effect the states had on her, it made her feel better actually to know Odessa had spent time in America, it meant she was less like a British lady than originally thought. "Perhaps I should just task you then with introducing me to the best your country has to offer, so I can avoid the stuffy ones." Isabella said while leaning forward to give her date for the evening a look down the front of her dress as well, only fair.

She smiled warmly back at Odessa as their heads came together, deciding she would enjoy what the woman had to offer since she was trying so hard to please her. So as Odessa drained the glass and leaned in for a kiss Isabella didn't refute her, laughing before their lips came together and the wine began to swish back and forth within their mouths. Her tongue nimbly danced with Odessa's own with a soft moan or two being exchanged as well, Isabella quite enjoying herself which became even more evident when her hands slid across the table to poke Odessa playfully in her ample mounds.

As they broke apart a few drops of wine spilled from their lips, running down along Isabella's chin before dripping down onto her cleavage. She glanced down and moved to wipe the wine away but stopped, looking up at Odessa with a wicked smile instead. "Could you help out, you seem to have gotten some wine on me."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Odessa would be more than happy to act as an intermediary between Isabella and British culture. The ebony beauty had lived all of her formative years in London, even if she had had a more cosmopolitan upbringing, and considered herself a full-on Briton through and through. She could do much for Isabella when it came to facilitating the Northern Queen's understanding of Odessa's island home.

Odessa joined a kiss between the two of them, and Isabella seemed more than eager to reciprocate the intimate action, opening her mouth willingly and letting the wine spill in. Soon enough, as Isabella's tongue slid up against Odessa's, and Odessa's tongue would happily twirl around Isabella's in what might have been a funny sort of courtship dance, the wine began to slosh around from mouth to mouth, the strong, rich flavor of the alcohol now mixed with something else—the very subtle yet unmistakeable taste of Isabella's saliva. Odessa moaned happily, then moaned again, louder, as Isabella's hand prodded at her chest.

When they broke apart and Isabella carelessly let some wine spill down her chin, neck, and into her cleavage, Odessa's first instinct was to pick up a napkin and wipe the wine off of Isabella's snowy white skin, almost like a mother. But as she looked into Isabella's eyes, she saw that the woman had something else in mind. Something quite similar, actually, to what had transpired between them back at the bar when they had first met. "Oho, but you've used this ploy before, Isabella. I'm wise to your games now, my dear," Odessa would say.

Of course, that didn't mean she wouldn't play along. As she leaned down, Odessa would reach out with both hands to grab onto Isabella's dress and yank it down a couple of inches, exposing more of Isabella's chest, including the very tops of her pink areolas. "There! Now I can see all of the wine you spilled," Odessa would say, before she would then lean down, burying her face in between Isabella's breasts, sliding her tongue down even deeper into that lovely pale valley.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:57 am

There was the briefest of moments where Isabella was uncertain whether or not Odessa would do as Isabella had asked and clean up the wine, her eyes narrowing somewhat and the smile on her lips fading slightly. "You wound me Odessa, how could you believe my offer is anything but genuine?" Isabella said in her best imitation of a hurt voice, but fortunately she gave the woman the benefit of the doubt and was rewarded for her patience in a matter of seconds when Odessa reached across the table. If she was surprised by having her dress sharply tugged down a few inches, the very tops of her areola showing in fact, Isabella didn't show it as she simply smiled and watched as the woman did her job dutifully.

"Oh yes of course, thats why you pulled my dress down." Isabella said with a soft laugh, her fingers sliding through Odessa's snow white hair as the woman cleaned up the wine as requested, in the exact fashion she had hoped for. "Make sure you get it all now." She moaned then while gazing through the gap in the high booth that surrounded them, the aquarium walls hiding them from everyone except a passing waitress and none walked by before Isabella pulled Odessa away from her work.

"Perhaps I will spill more later but for now I believe you got every drop." Isabella then pressed her lips to Odessa's for another forceful kiss, moaning a bit louder now that she would be muffled by the other woman's mouth.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:07 am

Odessa's chuckles were muffled by Isabella's considerable chest as the ivory beauty joked about Odessa's reasons for pulling down her dress. Odessa, of course, had been tempted to pull that dress down even further than she had, perhaps exposing Isabella's chest entirely, but she had decided against it, figuring that she should not embarrass Isabella like that in public, even if only one or two waitresses would be there to see it.

Instead, she focused on cleaning the red wine off of Isabella's smooth, cream-colored skin. She slid her tongue deep down in between Isabella's breasts, tasting wine all the way down that lovely ravine to its very deepest point. When Odessa came up, she would purr and smile sultrily up at Isabella. She was not done yet, as she would slide her tongue up Isabella's neck, licking the wine off of her neck and chin, even gently biting down on Isabella's neck, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to make a point. As Isabella gently pushed on her, Odessa would lift her head up, and go back to kissing Isabella's lips instead, moaning softly, once, as she did.

She did have one other way to tease her beautiful date, of course. Sliding one foot out of her ornate high heel, she would lift that pantyhose-clad foot up and begin to slide it up Isabella's leg. She would keep her eyes locked with Isabella's, and her lips locked with Isabella's, and her foot began to travel up Isabella's leg, sliding up, up, up, until it eventually found Isabella's crotch underneath the hem of her dress. Odessa would raise an eyebrow as she wiggled her toes against Isabella's sex, waiting to see what Isabella would do.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:12 am

Once their lips were joined yet again Isabella decided to simply go along with the way night seemed to be heading, embracing the deep kiss rather than offering resistance in some way. There was however an act which she had to pay Odessa back for and so her right hand made its way across the table until it brushed against Odessa's stomach. Her hand then slid upwards until she was caressing the undersides of her date's heavy breasts, moving up and over them until she found the hem of the woman's dress and gave it a sharp tug downward to expose even more of Odessa's chest.

Of course no sooner had she repaid Odessa for pulling her own dress down did the woman find a new way to play with her, Isabella shifting in her chair somewhat as she felt Odessa's foot sliding along her barely covered sex. She'd let out a sudden moan into their kiss at this unexpected touch, however unlike with the kiss Isabella cut Odessa off by grabbing onto the offending leg by the ankle and pulling it out from between her legs.

"You push too far Odessa..." Isabella said with an air of disappointment in her voice as she broke their kiss. "I've already given you quite a bit of freedom here with my body, but I'm not that generous yet." With that said she pushed Odessa away and leaned back in her chair, arms crossed underneath her breasts which appeared as if they might burst from her dress at any moment, and yet Isabella did not pull her dress back up. "Besides we haven't even gotten our food yet, dinner before desert and all that."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next