Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

White-Maned Lionesses

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

White-Maned Lionesses Empty White-Maned Lionesses

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:37 am

Odessa walked out of her bathroom, small ribbons of steam from her hot shower trailing behind her, caressing her naked rear end as she strode down the hallway toward her bedroom and her closet. The thin tendrils of warm, humid air twisted and turned, washing across her brown rump in parting before disappearing as they met with the cooler air of the rest of the ebony beauty’s apartment. A breeze from the open window in her bedroom greeted Odessa as she opened the door, causing a small shiver to go down her spine—a shiver that was unplanned for, but not unwelcome. She sighed happily, savoring the sensation of the cool air hitting her flesh. She was glad the coldest days of the year were over, and she could keep the window open at night once again.

Odessa walked across the plush carpet to her closet, opened it up, and grabbed her bathrobe—a jet-black, kimono-style robe embroidered with golden lilies. It was cut short on bottom and showed generous cleavage on top. Odessa enjoyed wearing it when she had a lover over, to give the woman a little show even when they weren’t making love. Once she had put the robe on, she would fall back on her luxurious king-sized bed, spreading out her limbs and letting out another sigh, this one a little more wistful than the first had been. She did not have anyone with her tonight to entertain with a little peep show, or to be entertained by.

But the night was still young. The sun had set, but it was not yet truly late—the sun’s light was still staining the clouds in the western sky a glowing, vivid red. And Odessa had one very important call to make, one that might tie her up for the rest of the evening, and, perhaps, well into the next day, as well. She had been forced to set aside this matter for a few weeks while she had dealt with other matters, but now, her ongoing…business with Isabella Snow could at last take its rightful place before everything else in her thoughts.

Perhaps she would have some company tonight, after all. Odessa looked at the clock. Still almost an hour before she usually ate dinner. Perhaps it was time that she gave Isabella a little call.

Odessa grabbed her cell phone from the bedside table on which it laid and dialed Isabella’s number. It had been several weeks since she had tried calling Isabella. The last time the two had met in person, Odessa had tried setting up a date with the other white-haired beauty, and she had been spurned by the bitter Isabella. Odessa hoped her friend had mellowed out some since that hardcore contendership match where they had gone head to head.

The Briton cleared her throat before the line opened up. When it did, her voice would flow like smooth silk as she spoke—seductive, even if her words were completely innocent. “Hello there, Isabella dear. This is Odessa calling,” she would say. “It’s been a while since we last spoke, and I miss hearing your beautiful voice. I’m sure you must have plans tonight, being the popular woman you are, but if you by some chance do happen to be free, I thought that you might perhaps be interested in going out to dinner with me. My treat, of course. We have quite a lot to discuss, don’t we?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

White-Maned Lionesses Empty Re: White-Maned Lionesses

Post by daemongirl Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:18 am

The sun was just beginning to set outside Isabella's apartment window, the view from the tenth floor giving her quite the vantage point as she could look out over the Tokyo skyline as the mixture of oranges and reds spread over what had been minutes earlier a deep blue sky. The window had remained opened throughout the winter but now that spring had arrived she had it firmly shut to keep the frigid air being pumped out by her air conditioner inside, a casual glance over at the thermostat confirming that it was still set to sixty degrees, its lowest setting.

Most would simply assume the whole "Northern Queen" persona was an act she put on for the fans but in truth it was a title she lived every day, whether it be relishing the feel of icy cold air blowing over her skin or facing life's challenges with pride and dignity, Isabella truly did try to live up the the title she had given herself. Her head turned towards the door as she was expecting Rosaria to step through any minute now, her friend usually coming over around this time to spend most of the night with her. It was then she remembered Rosaria was tied up with some AFW work that night, something about using her MMA experience to reach out to some local talent. It seemed she would be alone that evening, not that it bothered her in the least.

Isabella leaned back upon her pillow top bed, letting out a deep sigh as she stretched out her legs and curled her toes inward in a moment of pure comfort. It wasn't just the cold that was relaxing her though. The sound of music drifted throughout the apartment, Isabella having set the computer to broadcast one of her favorite playlists to a number of wireless speakers, a Cohhed and Cambria song currently playing. She was dressed for comfort rather than style as well, wearing nothing but a pair of black gym shorts and a white tank top that was just tight enough to caress her ample mounds and yet not feel restricting.

It was then the phone rang and thinking it was Rosaria she reached over and picked it up off the bedside table, answering it without a thought of checking the caller ID. "Hey there..." She had started to say when she heard Odessa's voice instead of Rosaria, Isabella pushing herself up so she was sitting with her legs crossed on the bed. She sat there in silence listening to Odessa mostly out of curiosity, the last time they had spoken had been after the hardcore contenders match that Isabella's partner had lost for them, Odessa winning that night. The woman had then asked her out but Isabella hadn't been about to accept any request of hers, as if her losing meant she had to obey whatever Odessa wanted from her. She had assumed Odessa just wanted to rub her victory in Isabella's face but here Odessa was inviting her out yet again, Isabella at the very least admiring her persistence.

"A flattering tongue won't get you everywhere Odessa but in this case your praise is well placed, so I won't hold it against you." Isabella answered, leaning forward as she considered her next words. It was a tempting offer and it wasn't like she had anything else to do that evening, though she did wonder just what the woman hoped to get out of this. "Dinner you said right? You're lucky because I haven't had anything to eat yet tonight so I accept your offer, so long as you behave yourself of course."

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:36 am

Odessa smirked as she heard Isabella's voice on the other end of the line. As always, Isabella sounded like she had something to prove. She always tried to be the one in charge, and Odessa enjoyed the challenge. Having Isabella to clash with and to play off of was always a joy, and, after the painful, infuriating encounter she had had with River Styx, Odessa needed some quality time with her fellow white-haired beauty.

"You know, I thought for sure that it would be more difficult to convince you, Isabella dear. You were so adamantly opposed to my entreaties after our last match. I thought I was going to have to goad you into it," Odessa would say, chuckling a little. "I'm glad that's not the case. Why don't I pick you up at your apartment in about half an hour or so? We'll take a cab down to the restaurant I have in mind. You'll want to wear your best, darling, so unless there's anything more you want to ask..."

She would pause for a couple of seconds here, waiting to see if Isabella had anything to say, before concluding. "...I will hang up and let you get ready. I'll be doing the same." Odessa would put her lips against the receiver and make a loud, wet, smacking noise, sending the kiss over the airwaves before she would hang up and head for her closet to find an appropriate gown to wear.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:19 pm

Isabella couldn't see Odessa smiling on the other end of the line but she was imagining it, guessing correctly that the woman would have quite the pleased look on her face after getting her to agree to a night out. That alone was almost enough for the white haired woman to change her mind, if only to wipe that smirk off the face of the mental image she had of Odessa, but she thought better of it as it was unbecoming and petty. With Rosaria tied up for the evening she didn't have any reason to stay in all evening and while she could just go out alone she was curious to see what it was Odessa had to say. If it displeased her in an way she could just leave and find better entertainment elsewhere after all.

"Don't push your luck now Odessa...I am in a generous mood tonight and thats the only reason I'm saying yes. Consider yourself fortunate." She answered while rising to her feet and walking over to her mirror, striking a tone with Odessa that would make it very clear to the woman she was in control.

She wrinkled her nose upon hearing Odessa calling her darling. The woman had spoken to her in that overly intimate manner ever since their night together and Isabella was concerned Odessa might see herself as having the power in their relationship, if it could even be called that, after what had happened in the tag match. Isabella hadn't been the one to be pinned but her team had lost all the same, whether that had changed the balance between them in Odessa's mind she would have to wait and see over dinner. "No questions, just don't be late in picking me up otherwise you might as well not bother." She said before hanging up an tossing the phone onto the bed.

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Isabella sounded almost deadly serious when she told Odessa that she had better not be late. Well, as much as she loved playing around with and teasing the self-styled Northern Queen, this was one time when Odessa was going to do as her friend suggested.

Well, it wasn't a suggestion so much as it was an order. Isabella was obviously the sort of woman who needed control. She couldn't stand losing it, not even for a second. That was what made teasing her so much fun. Those moments that Odessa was able to frazzle Isabella and put her on the defensive were very, very satisfying. Odessa herself liked to be in control, as well, but she was a little more easygoing and perhaps a little flippant about it. They would see how this night turned out. If it was anything like the last time they had gotten together, it was going to be something remarkable.

Odessa dressed herself quickly, and applied makeup and perfume with effortless, almost automatic ease. She had never in her life had any trouble looking good. Once she was ready, she glanced at the clock. Sixteen minutes before she was supposed to pick Isabella up. Thankfully, the drive over to the other woman's apartment wasn't any longer than seven or eight minutes.

Odessa would be outside Isabella's door with time to spare. She idled for a minute outside, giving Isabella some more time to dress before knocking on the door right on time. The ebony beauty would then take a step back, waiting for Isabella to come to the door. She put her hands on her hips, glancing down at her black gown, which conformed to her curves, clinging alluringly to them. The plunging V-neck showed ample cleavage, which was accentuated by the addition of Odessa's finest golden necklace, which matched the other jewelry she wore. She smiled and looked back up to the door, waiting for it to open.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:20 am

Spoiler:

From their brief conversation over the phone Isabella felt certain she had gotten her point across at long last to Odessa, though she wouldn't know for sure until she saw if the British woman arrived on time like she asked or not. She wasn't really sure what she would do if the woman arrived late, she had made the demand without any real thought as to what the consequences would if she broke it, as she quite often did for very few dared to disobey her on such matters. Isabella doubted she would be given cause to punish Odessa anyways, the woman had sounded quite eager to have her as company for the evening, too much so for Odessa to let herself arrive late.

Isabella wasn't sure what it was Odessa wanted to to discuss with her though she had her suspicions, chief amongst those being Odessa wanting back into Isabella's bed. The woman hadn't been exactly subtle about how much she had enjoyed their night together, not surprising to her in the least, but unlike most who gave up after a time Odessa had come back for more. It had surprised Isabella and she supposed that was part of why she had agreed to go out with Odessa, though the driving force was her own fond memories of that night, even if she wouldn't ever admit how much she had enjoyed herself.

A casual glance at the clock told her she still had around twenty five minutes before Odessa's arrival. Since she was the one being picked up Isabella had the luxury of time, time she needed in order to figure out exactly what she was going to wear.

Walking over to her closet she slid open the door where dozens of dresses waited for her, a majority of her closet filled with fine attire she had never even dreamed of one day wearing let alone owning. Her AFW salary for the most was left unused in her bank account as she tended to live modestly, though in her childhood she would have called her current life style extravagant. The one exception to this was her wardrobe, Isabella having purchased herself one that would look right at home in the closet of any high society member.

"Now lets see, I need something that will impress her obviously. Make sure she remembers who she is dealing with. But I can't wear anything too intricate either, if this goes like last time I will not be losing an expensive dress." Isabella muttered to herself as she flipped through her closet, a couple minutes of searching followed by a few more of looking back through finally resulting in her pulling a black number from the hanger. She placed it on the bed and then pulled off her clothes, tossing them into the basket in the corner of the room before going through her dresser drawers and pulling out a black pair of silk panties. Isabella slipped these on and then pulled on the dress, the tight outfit taking a little wiggling but once she had it on the tight feeling was well worth it.

When she heard the doorbell ring Isabella walked quickly to answer it, pausing for a moment to make it seem like she had taken her time and then opening the door to see Odessa in an alluring black gown of her own. Isabella smiled though as she was confidant she had chosen the better dress, hers leaving her shoulders bare while a deep V that ran down to the very top of her ass exposed much of her powerful but sexy back. Her dress did not want for cleavage either, feeling like silk upon her skin as it cupped her breasts with the thinnest of straps crossing across her chest in an X pattern and tied behind her neck. She wore a silver necklace with sapphires inlaid along its length, going perfectly with her own snowy white hair and bright blue eyes, but unlike Odessa Isabella had chosen to wear no make up at all.

"Well you're here on time, I suppose you should be congratulated for not making me regret this decision...yet." Isabella said before reaching over and taking a coat with faux white fur along the top, wrapping it around herself as she stepped out the door and closed it behind her. "Well shall we head out then?

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:23 am

Odessa grinned when Isabella opened the door. She took a long moment to look her fellow white-maned wrestler up and down, taking in the sight of Isabella's evening attire. The woman looked absolutely stunning. Odessa was somewhat amused by the fact that Isabella had chosen a similar gown to her own—both black, both showing ample cleavage in front and almost their entire backs, covering nothing above their ample posteriors. Isabella's did bare her shoulders, unlike Odessa's, which was slightly more traditional when compared to Isabella's strappy-necklined ensemble.

Isabella's silver and sapphire jewelry was exquisite, as the woman herself was, and was the one major point of contrast between their two outfits, as Odessa's jewelry was pure gold. Odessa would have to ask her companion where she bought it. Odessa did also note that Isabella wasn't wearing any makeup. It wasn't as if she needed any to look stunning, of course.

As Isabella stepped out and closed the door behind her, Odessa would slide forward, moving close to Isabella, keeping barely a hair's breadth between her own body and the other woman's. She would raise a finger and rest it gently, playfully on Isabella's nose. "You're so cruel, Isabella, darling. But you forget that I know it's an act. I know that you are looking forward to this night just as much as I am." She would move her lips almost across Isabella's, keeping just the tiniest space between them, space which was easily bridged by their warm breath on that cold night. She would not actually kiss Isabella just yet, however.

"Let's get going. It's a nice night for a date, isn't it?" Odessa would pull back, spin a little, and position herself right beside Isabella, rubbing shoulders, before hooking her arm around the other woman's. "You know, with your...let's call it your chilly persona, I would have thought you'd go coatless this evening."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:18 am

Perhaps this was a mistake after all. Isabella thought to herself when she found herself nearly nose to nose with Odessa, the woman showing a complete lack of respect for one's personal space as if she were a good friend of hers who had earned the right to get so close to the American woman. Isabella blinked a few times in rapid succession but didn't allow herself to look shocked at the sudden intrusion, the woman simply staring at Odessa with her eyes narrowing when she felt the finger pressed upon her nose. For a moment she thought about swatting it away and stomping back inside, slamming the door behind her to put an end to the evening before it even began, but for some reason she restrained herself and decided to play along....for the moment anyway.

"There is no act here Odessa, you should know by now I'm straight forward when I want anything." Isabella replied in a stern tone in the hope of convincing Odessa she wasn't going to thaw the Northern Queen. But her resolve was again tested as Odessa leaned in even closer with their lips so near Isabella was certain Odessa was trying to kiss her, only for the British woman to pull away at the last moment and slip in beside her instead.

She turned her head to glance over at Odessa, shooting her a quick glare before ultimately rolling her eyes as she realized there would be no winning this fight over how close the woman was intent on remaining to her. It wasn't as if it would hurt Isabella to walk shoulder to shoulder with Odessa and with the woman's arm hooked through hers she was the lead so to speak, it seemed Odessa was willing to give her that much at least. "Oh this is a date now?" She said with a sigh following close after. "Very well call it what you want and as for the coat I see no reason to let strangers on the street gawk at me in this dress, its not for them after all."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:45 pm

Isabella's harsh, almost unfriendly exterior was always amusing for Odessa, since she knew that there was much more to the other white-haired beauty than what she usually let on in a public space. The Briton herself was much more loose, free, and expressive, and so she always had fun trying to force Isabella to open up and be a little more vulnerable, as it were, the way she had been for a while after their marathon sex session or for just a second during their tag team match.

"Oh, yes, you are straightforward with your wants. I won't dispute that, dear," Odessa would say, as she hooked her arm around Isabella's and gently gave the other woman a push towards the taxi that was waiting for them, but allowing Isabella to start walking for herself and carry them along. If Isabella wanted to take the lead, Odessa would allow her, but only because Odessa had plenty of ways to subtly direct where her companion took them.

"It's your emotions that you're less than honest about." As they would head towards the taxi, Odessa would chuckle a little, giving Isabella's shoulder a good little nudge with her own. "And of course it's a date, my dear. Was there ever really any doubt about what it was going to be, after the last night we spent together?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:43 pm

True to her word Odessa had come via a taxi that was waiting for them at the base of the stairs, Isabella choosing to ignore the slight push the woman gave her as she then led the way down the few flights of stairs. With Odessa everything was a game, she had learned that quickly during their first meeting and prolonged stay together in Isabella's bed, so she knew already that Odessa would expect something in return later for going along with Isabella taking the lead as they descended the steps. What she expected though and what actually happened were two very different things, or at least that was what Isabella was telling herself.

"Think you know my inner thoughts already? Thats rather bold don't you think, considering we've only met twice and one of those times was inside a ring?" Isabella replied, genuinely curious to hear what the woman would have to say to that. Yes they had slept together already but that was hardly a reason for Odessa to believe she knew what Isabella truly felt underneath the surface. "We had fun of course, I would have kicked you out if that hadn't been the case, so if you want to call this a date thats fine by me. Just don't let your expectations get too high."

daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next