Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I - Page 5 Empty Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:05 am

"Nyeaaoooww!" Harumi cried out as she crashed into Kirin before separation. Her breasts took the full brunt of their collision; she clutched them as she bounded away from her opponent. "Ooowww," she moaned as she massaged her bosom in an effort to take the worst of the ache off. She only succeeded in arousing herself and the audience, her balloon-like breasts glossy with sweat.

The cat woman suddenly screeched in alarm and pain. Kirin would find Harumi's tail in her grip. "Let go of my tail!" Harumi wailed as she tried to skitter away, trying to pull her tail out of Kirin's hands...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I - Page 5 Empty Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:29 am

Kirin would pull hard, yanking her closer by it and getting a grip on her hosed leg. "No chance, kitten," she grunted, using both to yank her closer to her. Harumi would wind up on her belly with Kirin's face hovering a bit above her ass in a sitting position. "You aren't getting off with... that's... oh lord that's real!" she'd gasp, suddenly releasing the appendage and pulling her hand back like it was on fire. "How could I have known... oh, I'm sorry! That must have hurt horribly! I really didn't mean that!" she apologized heartfelt. She'd remembered local cats having their tails broken that way when she was little.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:01 am

Poor Harumi was pulled, pawing and protesting, to where Kirin knelt. "Yooooowwww!" she screamed, on her belly and in tears from the hold on her tail and thigh. "Nooooo!"

When the startled Kirin released her, Harumi would skitter off to a corner of the bed to nurse her strained tail. She looked at Kirin rather resentfully while seated on her haunches. "That hurt," she pouted as she stroked her tail. Now she seemed really like a cat made skittish by experience with mean kids who liked to pull its tail. "You're mean..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:32 am

Kirin gaped a bit, flailing her hands a bit helplessly. "I... I'm sorry! I never knew anyone with a tail!" she blurted, truly feeling awful now. "I mean, I've seen girls with costumes on around, so I assumed..."

She bit her lip a bit. "Well, I'm sorry for that too," she said. "I guess I should have asked. Especially with the ears too." Kirin frowned, hating herself for the cruel move. "Look, I'm sorry, but I'd rather not continue the match on a sour note like this." She took a shot at redemption. "Would it help if I gave it a kiss and made it feel better?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:10 am

Harumi eyed the apologizing Kirin suspiciously. She didn't look to be convinced until the very last bit.

"... You're not going to pull on my tail or ears anymore?" she asked, very like a child, while holding her aching tail very possessively.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:59 am

Kirin nodded and smile her best maternal smile. "Hands off. I'll be gentle, I promise," she swore softly. She'd reach with deliberate calm and slowness for her tail, making sure to lock eyes with Harumi to mutely seek her approval before lifting up her tail in her palm and softly kiss it near the tip.
"That help?" she'd ask, scratching gently between Harumi's ears if she seemed alright with it.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:17 pm

Harumi nodded fearfully. She couldn't help but tense as Kirin took hold of her poor tail. "Y-yes," she did quaver after the kiss, "That does feel better..."

What really calmed her down was being scratched on the spot between her ears. The cat woman closed her eyes and purred softly. "Very much better..."

Pleased with her treatment, she would gently nuzzle Kirin with her cheek. She wasn't really looking where she was moving her head...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Kirin smiled and sighed with relief when Harumi calmed down, letting a small fit of giggles when she started nuzzling her cheek. She playfully nuzzled her soft cheek from side to side back into her, wondering if it was something like a cat handshake to seal their bargain. It turned out to be more like a clumsy way to wind up in a kiss.

Their lips wound up pressed together, tight enough from both of them rubbing together. Her eyes widened, but she didn't bring herself to stop it for several seconds.

"Well... as long as we're making up..." she thought, wrapping her arms around Harumi's neck and pulling her body gently against her. It was by no means meant as a trap, though it would tenderly squash their mutually large breasts together. Kirin's warm belly would press up against Harumi's abs, and Kirin would gradually slip her tongue inside her opponent's lips if she'd allow.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:58 pm

Made quite docile by Kirin's show of kindness, Harumi didn't mind at all when she was kissed and then hugged. In fact she began reciprocating enthusiastically.

Moaning as she was drawn into Kirin's, her tender breasts gently meeting their equals, Harumi embraced Kirin. Her lips and teeth nibbled on the tongue investigating her mouth. Then it was her tongue's turn to greet her visitor by sliding against Kirin's tongue in a sloppy tongue-shake. With this the cat woman would fairly melt into her playmate like hot putty.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:51 am

Kirin would lean intently into Harumi, only slightly aggressive while the rest of her was simply caught up in the moment. She'd likely press her onto her back on the sheets, hands eagerly feeling up and down Harumi's smooth and toned body, squeezing where (in)appropriate. She'd go as far as slowly grinding her wide hips out of instinct against the fellow milf's, gladly entangling tongues with her and running a hand through her hair, occasionally remembering to scratch affectionately between her ears. Part of Kirin's mind appreciated that she was set up for an advantage whenever either of them realized they were still in a match, but it was a slightly distant part at this heat-filled moment.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next