Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I - Page 3 Empty Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by Yatori Wed May 27, 2009 5:01 am

"Eh?" Harumi began before moaning aloud as Kirin mangled her breasts. "Ooohhhh! Noooo! Leggo my breasts!"

She bucked to try and throw Kirin off, though considering her opponent's larger size, that was going to be... difficult. Meanwhile her hands squeezed Kirin's breasts some more in retaliation, her large palms balling the soft flesh easily, her thumbs finding and pressing down on Kirin's nipples as if they were game controller buttons.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I - Page 3 Empty Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by luffy316 Wed May 27, 2009 5:23 am

"Ohhhhhh!" Kirin joined Harumi's chorus of moans as her nipples were pressed inward on her jiggling breasts. She'd take her hands from Harumi's chest to take hold of her wrists, but rather than pull them off, she held them there. Not just to enjoy them, but so she could roll to one side, pulling at the arms to try and fling her off as she landed on her back. If she held on, though, Harumi would suddenly find herself on top.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed May 27, 2009 5:38 am

Harumi let out a "Waaahh!" as she and Kirin tumbled. She fairly flew off Kirin, her fingers unable to maintain her hold.

However, she landed on all fours, just like a cat, still ready- and just like a kid, she squealed as she jumped at the vulnerable Kirin, aiming for a cute belly-to-belly splash to Kirin's tummy!

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed May 27, 2009 6:14 am

"Hoof!" Kirin blurted, the catgirl quicker than she'd expected and her harder tummy crashing down on her thick belly. Her entire body rippled and the bed squeaked softly beneath them. Cute or not, it was affective. Kirin would squirm beneath her, then start grabbing around her hips for some means of a grip, grasping at her pantyhose covered butt and trying to lift Harumi up a bit off of her and off the bed itself. If she could manage, as well, she'd slam Harumi down in a sort of miniaturized power bomb.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri May 29, 2009 9:09 am

Harumi let out a happy "Umph!" as her belly-to-belly splash connected. Giggling, she resisted Harumi's attempt to lift her, though she grunted over her pantyhose rubbed against her crotch because of Harumi's grab. "Oh, no, you don't! Not again!"

She bent her face down to nuzzle Harumi's belly button before licking vigorously. She remembered tickling her children that way when they were little. It might work on adults, too. Certainly it worked on her husband Tom...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun May 31, 2009 8:53 am

(lol Kirin = Harumi...)

Kirin kept her grip, but loosened it as the nuzzling barrage from Harumi's tongue overwhelmed her belly. Never in her years of wrestling had Kirin felt this kind of attack, and only slightly when her children were very little.

"PHHHHPHAHA!" she blurted, her sensetive belly quivering as she writhed beneath her opponent's tickling assault. She'd pound her fists on her back, though without exceptional force as she kicked out to try and topple her, but her attacks were sloppy and hectic at best. Her most useful efforts would be from her rolling in a frenzy, potentially rolling on top of Harumi and squashing her under her weight.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:31 am

Overjoyed at the effectiveness of her tonguing, Harumi clung to the writing Kirin despite the playful pounding her back took, keeping at Kirin's belly button. Her single-minded determination doomed her, though, as she rolled alongside Kirin-

"Kyah!"

-and was squashed beneath the bigger mother, though her tongue was making up for it by penetrating deep into Kirin while her hands were trying to push Kirin off her.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:03 am

Kirin still giggled sporatically, but her newly claimed position left Harumi squashed under her plump tummy and not nearly as maneuverable as she'd idealized. She'd manage to regain her senses for the most part, giving a sudden shake of her shoulders. It made her breasts wobble wildly as though they had wills of their own, and her stocking-covered ass bounced more than a trampoline, but she mainly did it to shake her belly and disorient Harumi, on top of making it a harder target.

When she felt like she had some handle on the wild catgirl (woman?), she'd catch her breath. "Like to tickle, eh? Let's see how mommy likes her own medicine!" She'd reached her hands down to the blinded-by-belly Harumi's sides, wriggling her fingers over her sides and stomach to tickle her back with her bare hands rather than her tongue.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:25 am

Having lost track of Kirin's belly button, Harumi tried to extract herself from beneath her opponent, her tongue licking away randomly in search of a funny bone, but finding only salt. Then she began giggling (as much as anyone whose face is being squashed) as Kirin tickled her. "S-stop that!" she protested, though her back really wasn't ticklish. Her hands made to tickle Kirin in revenge, albeit blindly.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:43 am

The tickled folds of Kirin's belly yielded a bit of giggling, but Kirin was able to keep her head on the match all the same (albeit seeming to be just as lighthearted as she'd hoped). With Harumi's face in her stomach, she'd find her position ideal to slide her hands sensually down Harumi's legs, then grab them under her arms. She'd try to use them to yank Harumi over onto her stomach as she slid off her, trying to twist her into a double boston crab hold.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next