Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I - Page 4 Empty Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by Yatori Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:32 am

Harumi mewed as her legs were stroked so pleasantly, only to yelp when Kirin yanked her into a Boston Crab. "Uwaaaaahhh!" she screeched as she was bent nearly in half. "Let me go!"

Her hands pawed at the bed in search of purchase. Finding none, she tried pushing with her hands, trying to topple over Kirin, but her breathlessness worked against her. Her furry tail flailed against Kirin's back in useless protest. This cat woman was caught in the bag.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I - Page 4 Empty Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by luffy316 Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:49 am

"Caught you, you slippery devil," she chuckled, eying her upturned crotch and strong legs as the flexed without success in her grasp. "A very cute tail you have there," she said, letting her palm shift to pat her ass and run her fingers over the appendage. "Hmm. Very good quality one, too," she flattered despite the bending position. She meant that it seemed like a very convincing prosthetic, but carried the air of a normal compliment. She would grope at her rear, letting her very fingertips barely rub against the fabric over Harumi's crotch as well.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:27 am

"I'm not a devil!" Harumi's mewing grew louder as Kirin fondled her tail. "A-and don't touch my t-tail! I'm sen-sensitive there!"

Though the cat woman protested the tormenting of her tail more than Kirin patting her ass or stroking her sex, she did moan more loudly every time her opponent's skilled fingers lightly stroked her pantyhose fabric into her sex. Not to mention her very sensitive breasts were getting squished beneath Kirin's weight. That last was starting to get to her sexually.

"Ooohh... please get off me... my breasts are going to shrink..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:31 am

"Well how could I argue with a plea like that?" Kirin chuckled from her dominant seat, relishing the cat girl/woman's moans. "Us big girls need to stick together."

She'd suddenly slide off of Harumi, letting her legs drop. She'd try to take hold of her head as quickly as she could (courteously avoiding her ears, in case they fell off...) and try and whip her backward onto her back. If she could manage that, she'd climb on top of her, this time with her own bare breasts resting on top of hers. "Maybe a little exposure will bring them back up to size, hm?" she'd tease as her nipples did the same, though more physically, over her skin.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:47 am

Harumi gasped in relief as the pressure on her breasts and legs vanished. So grateful was she that she didn't resist when Kirin flopped her over.

(Aside, when Kirin grasped her head, she would notice that Harumi's ears were not clipped on and shrinking away from her touch like real ears- which they were, as well as her tail.)

She did, however, grunt sharply when Kirin climbed onto her. "Ooof! Kicchan!" Harumi moaned as her breasts were against squashed, this time by Kirin's naughty breasts. Each time their nipples crossed would cause Harumi to suck in her breath from arousal. "Not my breasts... please, not my breasts..."

She grasped for Kirin's breasts with her hands to try and lift the weight from her chest. She only succeeded in massaging Kirin's breasts, Harumi's position and current lack of strength preventing her from pushing off Kirin.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:03 am

Kirin hesitated a bit before climbing onto her. "Awfully realistic..." she thought briefly, but kept her head in the game. She might have suspected something more seriously if she didn't have the match in mind.
(I knew they were real, she just hasn't figured it out yet)

Kirin smiled slyly as their lush melons bumped together, forcing the erotic gasps from her opponent. Kirin purred herself when her hands groped at her in return. "Ooooh. So we can't touch your breasts, but MINE are all fun and games?" she'd ask playfully. "Well I wanna play too."

She'd loop her legs into Harumi's, starting to set up a grapevine with her sturdier but less powerful limbs ((yes, i know how the real fall's supposed to go)). She'd use it to steady her position as she leaned up slightly, pressing her weight on the feline foe's hips and belly as she took two large handful of Harumi, squishing her breasts between her fingers and gently pinching at her nipples. "Does kitty like to play?" she'd coo.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:17 am

(ok no prob lol as for the ears-tail, that was for the readers gomen)

Harumi instantly wailed the moment Kirin's hands touched down on her breasts. "Nooooo! Let me go! This isn't supposed to be happening!"

She writhed to no avail under the bigger mom's weight. The cat woman was trapped on her back, her legs immobilized by Harumi's grapevine.

Desperate, she squeezed Harumi's breasts, especially her large nipples, trying to force her opponent off her.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:35 am

Kirin's eyes went wide as Harumi's strong hands tightened around her breasts, making her lips part and a distinctly high-pitched gasp emerge from them as she pinches at her nipples. Kirin's hold weakened as she was distracted by the arousing roughhousing, and her hands would slow to simply kneading Harumi's own breasts in a far gentler manner. A gentle but distinct heat came between their leveled womanhoods.

She wouldn't quite release her, but it was Harumi's best bet to escape the bigger woman at this point. Otherwise, Kirin would manage to get her head and raise her upper body, then let it drop to squash her superior weight down onto Harumi's.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:38 am

Harumi tweaked Kirin's nipples for all they were worth. "Get off me now!" she pleaded over Kirin's keen cry. She could feel the potent heat building between their pantyhose-clad crotches, winced.

Her legs fought out of the weakened grapevine hold and planted her feet on the mattress. Finally with a solid support base, she made to throw Kirin off her with a surge of her sweating limbs, even as Kirin body-slammed towards her. Who of the two moms would win in this desperate exchange?

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:49 am

Kirin had just started her drop when Harumi burst up into her, bare bodies slapping together noisily. "Ah!" Kirin blurted curtly, her breasts stinging from the impact as she bounced off to one side awkwardly, though she didn't expect Harumi to be taking it much better. She'd rub her tender chest, the gently sting mixing with the lingering arousal of the strong woman's squeezing. She'd linger and nurse her light injury for a few seconds before reaching out and grabbing clumsily for whatever was closest to her that was attached to Harumi, trying to pull her in closer and grab her again.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next