Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Panty Perfection!

2 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Panty Perfection! - Page 13 Empty Re: Panty Perfection!

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:49 am

While she was on the bottom, Yumei knew that she was going to have to suffer from melvins, painful frontal wedgies which cut right up into her crotch and felt practically like they were going to tear her in two. But the rear wedgie, the classic, typically yielded greater results in terms of ripping, or so the Chinese girl believed, and Kasumi's butt was just wide open, wiggling right there in the open air of the changing room, both for the wedgie...and for a spanking which made her wiggle and slow down with her own tugging!

With any luck, this was going to more than make up for the moment, a few seconds earlier, when Yumei had nearly lost her hold on her opponent's panties! She yanked as hard as she could, feeling fibers popping, even hearing a soft tearing sound or two. Kasumi's panties were about to start coming apart! Panda would just keep doing what she was doing, letting Kasumi wiggle, trying to deliver an extra spank or two to keep her friend moving!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:38 am

The shock that Kasumi got, allowed Panda to close the gap between them as she felt her panties beginning to tear apart! It wasn't going to last very much longer as she knew that this was going to reach a climax very soon. She needed to prepare, beginning to wiggle and squirm as she attempted to back away from Panda. Her hands remained locked in Panda's underwear of course, the fibers continuing to snap and pop to assure Kasumi that they were just as bad in shape as Kasumi's as she attempted to wiggle her way back onto her knees.

From her knees, she would be able to gain the leverage she needed, she would have the strength she needed to pull up on Panda's panties! And also hopefully, she could escape the spanking! Since she was thinking about it, she would decide to return a few spanks of her own. "Ha! Got you now Yumei! You're going to see that the only rightful owner of those pair of panties is going to be me!" Kasumi confidently barked out softly as she backed up into the center of the stall, looking to end this epic wedgie duel right then and there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:27 am

Panda had caught up to Kasumi, and was determined to go further, just trying to glue her own cute little butt to the floor and keep on yanking as hard as she could on Kasumi's panties, giving her a spank every two or three seconds to make sure that the girl was still struggling and was still distracted! Panda could practically taste those adorable, one-of-a-kind seal panties right now!

But Kasumi had one last gasp effort in her, as instead of wiggling she now began to pull herself away, crawling backward, retreating out of the range of Yumei's wily spanking hands. She tugged up hard on the front of Yumei's panties as she did, dragging the Chinese girl upwards, the fabric slicing into her taint, causing her to whine as she was hauled up onto her knees! Kasumi got close again, this time reaching behind Yumei and delivering a few teasing spanks to her bottom! The white-haired girl yelped with each one, but managed to smirk, then give Kasumi two more hard spanks right back, the two of them smacking each other's butts with one hand as they tightened their grips on the other's pink panties with the other hand!

"I'm the one who's got you! Your panties are about to rip and I'm going to finish you off right now and claim those panties!" Yumei said, as she knee-walked with Kasumi back to the center of the stall. She got a tight grip on her friend's panties, then leaned in and pressed their foreheads together, staring into Kasumi's eyes. And, as soon as Kasumi was ready...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:27 am

The two of them were now in the center of the stall, chests against each other with their hands gripping each other's panties tightly as they intently glared at each other. This was it, this was the final show down between the two of them she could feel how Panda's panties were near tearing! Consequently, she could feel her own panties beginning to reach that critical point of about to tear. But this was the most exciting part of a duel, right when both fighters were at their weakest, the most glorious moment would shine through!

At least that was what Kasumi thought in her head.

"Ha! I dare you! You had made yourself quite the opponent, but in this moment you will fall to my brilliance when I rip those panties right off of you and make those panties mine!" she let out confidently, her forehead pressing into Panda. She could see it in her eyes, she was ready to end this. And so was Kasumi! "On three...? On three....and we end this once and for all...today."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:45 am

This was it. With both pairs of pink panties starting to stretch out, with a few little holes showing some skin through them, neither one would last more than a few more good, hard yanks...a minute, at most. Yumei was pretty sure that Kasumi's panties were just a little more stretched out, and a little more torn, owing to the yanking and spanking that Yumei had just been able to inflict upon it. But she still had to be careful...

She still had to make sure she out-wedgied Kasumi here, and left absolutely no doubt who wanted those panties the most! Yumei grinned as the two of them pressed together, forehead to forehead, chest to chest, even the fronts of their panties rubbing together.

Kasumi was obviously very confident, but Yumei would just snort, trying to show herself to be even more confident. "Your butt may be brilliant, but your wedgie abilities leave much to be desired! You will have to settle for second place and marvel at the wonder that will be my butt in those panties!" She pressed harder into Kasumi, blowing warm puffs of breath onto her friend's face.

"On three." She took a deep breath and tightened her grip on the panties. "One, two...three!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:46 am

Kasumi smiled out, "My wedgie abilities being desired? Is that an attempt to insult me? Or maybe you're just self conscious that you haven't been able to beat me so easily that you're trying to hide it? Well it's not working Panda! I've had you on the ropes ever since this duel began, and now I'll push you through them!" Kasumi declared, despite her bravado she knew that Panda was just as good at giving out wedgies as well as Kasumi thought she gave out herself, how else would they be in this position on their last panties, barely clinging onto their bodies and being so wedged up into each other's butts?

In any other situation, the scene that she was a part of would've sent her into an embarrassed wreck. Her bare front touching another girl's, the front of their panties brushing up against each other so closely, and their lips so close that they were practically inches apart.

But that was not the point of this, it was the prize that was on the line that made her so focused as her heart picked up with each second that Panda counted down. On three, she would yank those panties on Panda as high as she could, looking to end this once and for all and rip off those panties one last time before her own would succumb to the tension!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:24 am

This was going to be the end of the fight. They were seconds away from deciding who would win the treasured panties, and who would walk away with a sore butt crack and not much else! As friendly as the fight had been, it had also been vicious, neither girl wanting to surrender the panties they were so captivated by, even if it was to a good friend.

Yumei furrowed her brow and grinned. The two of them had done a lot of talking, and now was the last chance they both had to back it all up. "Your confidence is very sorely misplaced, Kasumi! You've been on the defensive since the start, and defense doesn't win wedgie wars!"

She tightened her grip, felt Kasumi do the same, then took a hard swallow and a deep breath as she counted to three. As soon as she reached that last count, Yumei hauled Kasumi's pink panties as far up her back as she could, passing the small of the back, sliding across the smooth middle, getting them all the way up to her shoulder blades, and trying to go higher...while at the same time she felt her own panties lurch up into her butt, her cheeks neatly bisected by them, fabric popping and tearing loudly, Panda unable to stifle a small, but sharp, cry of pain as she did her best to rip Kasumi's panties off first...!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:37 am

As vicious and as hard fought this duel was going for the both of them, Kasumi had nothing but respect towards Panda. Sure the want for the panties put her into this situation, but she wasn't going to let her want of a fantastic looking pair of soft cloud like panties come between her and Panda's friendship. She just thought that it would look much more better on her butt.

"You sure about that!? Because I think I've been doing pretty well if that was the case!" she fired back, noting on how damaged and close to breaking Panda's panties were. Didn't mean hers was any better at this point, practically only staying on her body because of how wedged it was in her butt and due to Panda's grip. Which was now pulling it extremely far up her back, reacting atomic wedgie status!

"Nyaa-!" Kasumi screamed out, quickly cutting herself out when she realized she had let out a particularly loud cry. She wasn't going last, not at this rate, the panties already stretching far up her back. Her panties were beginning to tear up, but she wasn't going to end like this as she started to yank up as hard as she could in return, trying to pull Panda's panties as high as she could!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:55 pm

In the back of her mind, Yumei knew that they should not be screaming like that, no matter how much the wedgies were hurting them! They were still hiding, after all, doing all of this in that small changing stall in the far corner of the changing room, hoping that no other customers or store employees would hear them. But the Chinese girl could not help but cry out as she felt her panties tugging up her butt, threads popping and tearing apart, wide gashes opening in the undies and only getting bigger with each passing second!

Even if they were heard, by the time anyone checked on them, this whole contest would all be over, and those panties would belong to Yumei!

But Kasumi was pulling as hard as she could, and even after she stifled her cry Panda was still whimpering and whining as she felt fabric on her shoulders, nearly reaching atomic wedgie status! A particularly loud tear, though, told her they would not reach over her head. She was going to be naked again before that happened. But when she tugged back on Kasumi's panties, yanking them higher, and got another satisfying tearing sound, a sudden looseness in that fabric...she knew she was close, too!

And so, knowing the end was imminent, Yumei gathered up all her strength, took a deep breath, and then gave one last mighty heave on Kasumi's panties, trying to tear them all the way off and finish this fight!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:52 pm

Being found out by other customers or even worse the staff was the last thing on Kasumi's mind, getting caught up in their wedgie war. They were going all out on each other at this point, locked together on each other's panties and heaving them to near atomic levels as they stretched all the way up their backs. Kasumi's panties were beginning to tear quickly and violently, which although lead closer to her defeat, eased up more on her panties and forcing Yumei to exert more to ripping them off.

Despite that leeway she was getting, it didn't make Kasumi breathe any easier knowing that she was that much closer to losing.

She could feel herself on the verge of defeat, the only part of her panties that were still holding on was the elastic band, the fabric digging up her butt and stretching all the way up her back was tightly up her cute butt, little droplets of tears were forming in the corner of her eyes. But she could feel that Yumei was on the verge of losing too, this was her chance! She was going to win this as she would immediately arch backwards, trying to pull Yumei off of the ground and rip those panties off once and for all!

She also had to ignore the closeness of their bodies, their little breasts rubbing against each other that made her face go even redder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next