by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 216 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Darent, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf) Empty Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf)

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:16 pm

Lucy Grange hadn't been in friction for a good long while, not since that match in Avalanche 2014 where she and her old rival Gail Hatzis took an egg nog bath while dressed as Santa elves. She had been busy in tension alongside her Brother Ryan Knight and their right hand man John Carnaby, the two men were training harder than ever before. For the upcoming tension tag title championships, Lucy had wanted to compete in it alongside her Brother like they used to in the indie circuits.

Although her hopes were dashed as Lucy was considered based in friction, although she still attended the matches that the United Kingdom Elite were in. Just in case anyone got any funny ideas of interfering, now though seeing as how her Brother was training even harder than usual Lucy was picking up the pace. The last thing she wanted was to rest on her laurels, just because she wasn't there in the ring right now didn't mean she could relax. After all Lucy might be lucky enough to get into a friction PPV, and redeem herself from that match she had in last year's summer splash.

Ms Grange was dressed in her usual ring attire, the thing that she was most comfortable with. Her long blonde hair tied up in a ponytail, Lucy looked like a school girl from the United Kingdom.
Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf) 105043-sawachika_eri_41_super

Lucy was performing several gymnastic moves on a series of mats, as she went over the moves she was doing while muttering them. "Full cartwheel.....into enziguri...." with Ms Grange performing the moves with swift and practised execution. Some people often just assumed she was this typical jovial and bubbly little British girl, but Lucy was just as serious when it came to her craft.

"Forward roll.....into drop toe hold....." Lucy recited to herself, Ms Grange chose to train in the friction gym this time. To get herself ready for perhaps a potential comeback in the brand, after her Brother had of course secured the tension tag team titles in the name of Britain. After that last move Lucy sighed to herself as she sat up, adjusting her posture so that her knees were bent with her arms wrapped around them. Taking a moment to just take stock of what was happening to her recently......

Back to top Go down

Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf) Empty Re: Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:51 am

Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf) EuBCOTH

Finding herself in the need of practicing a few wrestling moves today and wanting to better acclimate herself into a firm routine more so than before, the cute Swede found herself now wanting to get some well done training in, and it seemed only fitting for her to do so in her wrestling attire. Perhaps that was silly ? She didn't really know if it was smart or not to train wrestling moves in her wrestling attire, but to her it seemed only logical for her...as she'd have to move around and do these moves in her matches, so it was good if she was able to do all she needed to do while wearing her attire...at least that was her way of thinking about it.

When she had put on her attire the blond girl went out into the gym and looked around, there didn't seem to be too many people around here at the moment, however that wasn't so much of a problem. In truth Belinda had decided to get a bit more serious with her training now that she had started to be thrown into more and more matches, having developed a good friendly but intense rivalry with Tia Baker, having been in a match not too long ago with Gail and also recently that rather unpleasant run in she had with Ami Takeuchi...

As if it wasn't enough that she had to live in the shadow of her sister, arguably one of more accomplished wrestler in AFW, more recognized and well loved. So Belinda had to work extra hard to get out of that shadow and establish herself as Belinda Northman, not just the sister of Cecilia.

It wasn't long until Belinda reached the sight of a blond girl dressed in what looked like a schoolgirl outfit, a thing which made Belinda halt and tilt her head, she eyed Lucy as the girl practiced move after move. The Swede soon dropped her bag down beside herself as she'd fold her arms underneath her chest. Keeping her eyes upon the cute girl who was practicing.

After a little while Belinda would open her mouth and speak, " Excuse me, Hi! Hi...uhm are you busy today ? " Belinda would ask as she'd start to approach the fellow blond.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf) Empty Re: Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf)

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:06 am

Lucy was contemplating many things in her mind, stuff that in her mind sounded important. Like if she should chuck out that Freddy Fazbear costume, the one that she used many times in the past to troll her Brother. But Mr Knight had been getting wise to her antics, and perhaps it was time to think of a new way to rile him up. Even more since it'd be a while till Fnaf 3 came out, which Ms Grange was stoked for.

She was taken out of her little daydream state however by a voice near her, and Lucy blinked twice and turned to look at who was addressing her. The first thing Ms Grange picked up on was the outfit the girl wore, how could she not? It was quite nice, but Lucy thought she would be caught dead if she ever went out into the ring in something like that. Her old man would be lambasting her, as he was one of those over the top "Got a shotgun in back and knows how to use it" sort of guy. Then again Lucy's ring attire wasn't exactly all that traditional either, so in the mind of Ms Grange it was rather hypocritical to say that.

The British girl looked the woman in front of her up and down a couple of times, and saw that the woman in front of her was about the same height as she was. And blonde hair to boot, the girl had spoken to her. Might as well talk back, she looked nice enough. Lucy had to remind herself that not everyone in friction was bad, it was just that Ms Grange ended up getting the short end of the stick when it came to competition. Least it meant she could take Gail down a peg or two from time to time.

Lucy grinned and said "Well aside from sitting here I'm not doing anything. Lucy Grange at your service, how's it going?" standing up after it with her hands on her hips. The British waifu was on a bit of a break now anyway, time to relax and loosen up.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:26 am

Seeing the girl stand up like she did the blond cutie would take a step forward and offer her a handshake, it was of course the friendly and proper thing to do when one met a new person. If the girl accepted the handshake Belinda would flash her a friendly smile and then nod her head. " Hello, My names Is Belinda. Belinda Northman." She let out as she'd then pull her hand back, still smiling a bit whether the handshake had been accepted or not.

" I was hoping to get some training in today, and as My sister likes to point out to me many times, the best kind of training is a spar." Belinda let out as she'd look around the fellow blond of equal height. " I figured since you seem to be the only one here with me, I thought it would be a good choice to ask you if you maybe wanted to join me in a sparring match ?" Belinda let out as she would cross her arms behind her back, puffing out her chest a bit as she flash Lucy a bright smile once more.

She hoped that this girl wasn't like the numerous girl's she had met here so far, well...too be fair half of the girl's she had met had been nice and the other half had been fairly bitchy...though one was kinda of split down the middle, though Belinda didn't mind the girl's more bitchy aspects of course.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:32 pm

Lucy was finding herself more and more interested, this girl even offered her a nice handshake. Now aside from a couple of people that Ms Grange knew no one ever did that, the British girl smiled and accepted it. It was nice, to find that something like that was still being used by more than one person in the life of Britain's baby girl.

"Belinda eh? Cool name." Lucy said, after the shake she put one hand under her chin in interest. Listening to what Belinda said, and Ms Grange's smile became wider. In response to the actions of Belinda puffing her chest out Lucy moved her hand to twirl a strand of her hair, as if to respond in kind.

"That's funny, sounds like the kinda thing my Brother would say too! When he's not you know, squatting with truck tires on his back. So a sparring match hm? Well sure why not Belinda, that sounds good! Come on then!" Lucy said as she ran to the nearby ring, sliding under the bottom rope. And adjusting herself so that she was on her belly with both hands propping her chin, Lucy was eager to take Belinda up on this offer.

The girl had the height and hair identical to that of Ms Grange, a refreshing thing considering that most of her opponents over in Tension had been taller than her. Granted Lucy didn't sweat that, but still! Surely this would be something, something that Lucy could enjoy to be sure.

Once Ms Northman had entered the ring Lucy would move to the centre, in a skipping fashion akin to a schoolgirl. Before then turning on her heels, and then Lucy would lean forward and say "So then, anything you want to focus on in this spar? Or shall we just come at each other till we're knackered?" Lucy figured that she better get the ground rules down first before anything happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:40 am

"C-cool ? I don't really know if I'd call it cool...It's kinda long winded, don't you think ?" Belinda let out as she'd try and put the attention away from her name, it was a northern name, so it wasn't the most common one amongst people from the rest of the globe. As far as Belinda knew the original meaning of her name had something to do with a bright serpent...but she didn't really care that much about things like that.

" I guess everyone has someone that pushes them to work harder, don't they ?" Belinda let out with a friendly tone, coupled with a smile, she cocked her head to the side as she found that apparently this Lucy was willing to have a bit of fun and train with her. Belinda'd follow Lucy up towards the ring and proceed to climb into it, moving up towards the center as she'd start to roll her shoulders a bit, easing up her joints and muscles.

When Lucy spun around up towards her and stood so close, leaning forward...Belinda would blush slightly as she'd then nod her head. " I-I mean...I don't see anything wrong with the latter...so perhaps that ?" The young Northman would let out as she'd give Lucy a friendly wink back, before she'd bounce a bit on her toes, getting ready for this spar.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:15 pm

Lucy noticed that Belinda seemed to be discounting her name, but shrugged it off. Ms Grange didn't have anything really fancy to associate with her first or second name, her Brother on the other hand pranced around with Knight as his sirname. Lucy had considered going about with Princess at the start of her name, but that could end up just being embarrassing.

Still though what Belinda said with people needing someone to push them to work hard had sort of resonated with Lucy. Images and flashbacks of her time in Asia's indie wrestling circuit wafted back into her mind, it hit closer than Belinda might have thought. Lucy smiled and said "I know exactly what you mean." doing some light stretches with her legs. Kicking the front of her shoe against the mat for good measure.

Ms Grange clocked the blush that Ms Northman gave, and she was hoping she didn't send the wrong signal. Lucy was going to keep this nice and clean, she was curious to see how Belinda would handle herself. She hadn't kept up with friction due to recent events with the United Kingdom Elite, so Belinda might not know Lucy's gameplan.

"Right then, let's have a nice battle. Ding ding!!!" Lucy said, making the bell noise for the sake of it. It had been too long since Lucy kicked back and had fun, that was just a wee ice breaker. And Ms Grange wasn't wasting any time, once Belinda got ready Lucy would suddenly move backwards and then bounce off the ropes. Britain's baby girl had hoped to bullrush her opponent with her speed, charging straight at her with a jumping cross body block.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:11 am

The two girls seemed to be hitting it off rather well so far, it was sort of heart-warming to know that everyone here in AFW wasn't crazy....though Belinda already knew that to some extent, having met people like Tia Baker. Though it was sort of hard to remember that not everyone was insane around her. With the large number of weirdos one met on a regular basis in AFW it was a wonder where everyone came from. At least this Lucy did seem quite nice, polite and being able to somehow relate to the blond cutie.

As the two of them exchanged a little friendly words of understanding for each other while stretching and getting ready for this little spar of theirs. It seemed as if things were gonna go well for Belinda today, at least this would be better than some of her more recent events, which had mostly resulted in backstage brawls for some unexplained reason....she had never really seen herself as the kind of person to get into those kind of things. However, after she had been very passive in the first one and ended up with one hell of a beating, the second one had been completely different in that regard.

" Cute bell." Belinda let out with a friendly smile upon her lips, as she watched Lucy move backwards and bounce off of the ropes. The fellow blond seemed to be rather speedy as she came running off towards Belinda a bit before the young Northman was ready, she just had enough time to move her arms up and shield her upperbody a bit when Lucy jumped up and had her frame crash into Belinda's for that cross body block. With a thud the blonds were taken down onto the mat, Belinda getting the brunt of the impact as she was downed and crushed beneath the weight of Lucy. " Ughn."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:50 pm

Lucy knew that Friction and Japan as a whole was rather crazy, Ms Grange's right hand man had been attack by power rangers one time. And Lucy also knew that some of the matches that happened here were just bonkers, that egg nog tub match against Gail in Avalanche was clear proof of that. Still Lucy's match record had consisted of either 1 v 1 or tag teaming, so something like that was okay in a while she supposed.

But now Ms Grange was fighting a girl who she felt was relatable with, and it was refreshing too. Namely because of how chaotic the wrestling business could be, the whole tournament thing that Lucy's faction was going through back in Tension was clear proof of that. Lucy saw this as a chance to just cut loose, and have fun. Plus she could see how well she fared against someone her height, being in Tension meant that Ms Grange often fought people taller and heavier than her. Not that she minded of course.

Once the spar started though Lucy was all business, that's how it was with her. Ms Grange came out fighting, like a small British WW2 fighter plane. She didn't weigh much, but that was why the Brit did a running start to bowl Belinda over. After the heavy thud Lucy knew the attack worked, with the first attack belonging to her.

Now that Lucy had Belinda down though it was time to try a submission, it was Ms Grange's second option. After all her gameplan was after the opponent was down then you whittled them away with submissions, worked against taller opponents after all. With that in mind the young Brit hoped to slink behind Belinda and get close to her head, so that she could attempt a basic sleeper hold. Ms Grange doubted that this would delay her opponent for long though, and it could leave her open to a counter.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:42 am

The spar didn't seem to have started all to well for Belinda, even though she had at least managed to brace herself a slight bit...she had taken the first hit in this little fight of theirs and with it been taken down onto the mat by Lucy. The frame of the slightly lighter girl was keeping her somewhat pinned for the moment and there wasn't much that Belinda could do about it, mostly cause Lucy was quick in starting to change things up.

The fellow blond wrestler soon enough start to move around and get Belinda up into some kind of position while she herself moved as well. Belinda wasn't out enough to just let this happen, so when Lucy tried to move in behind her, the young Northman would attempt and turn back around so they were face to face. She'd attempt and wrap her arms around Lucy's head and proceed to try and roll them over so that Lucy was underneath her. Belinda'd attempt to straddle Lucy's frame and proceed to try and pin the girl down on her back. " Oh yeah...question. How serious are we going to be in this spar ? Real match or different kinda rules ?" Belinda would ask as she'd attempt to try and move her hands away from Lucy's head and attempt to catch the girl's wrists, so she could attempt and effectively pin the girl down against the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next