Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf) Empty Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf)

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:35 pm

There were quite a few fighters in AFW that Megumi admired, but didn't have much of a chance to interact with or fight before. Taking extended breaks from the wrestling league to do other more idolly things tended to do limit her time and exposure, but now that she was a ranked fighter she planned on taking the whole league by storm and working her way up to the top. That meant getting to know the other fighters well, and eventually facing them in the ring. She sent out a request to Cecilia partially for this reason. They had met only once before, in passing, back when Cecilia wasn't a champ and wasn't even all that famous. How the times have changed since then.

But the second, and the main reason that Megumi requested a spar was simply to test herself against the Hardcore Queen. Megumi was a proud person, but she was sensible too. She knew there were people stronger and better than she was. But she wasn't sure if Cecilia was one of those people. From the matches Megumi saw, Cecilia was a truly terrifying force when she was fighting. This was going to be a friendly spar, but Megumi also saw it as a way of gauging her own strength against the talents of Friction's finest. She had to know if she stood a chance against the strongest people in the league.

She just entered the gym after changing into her workout gear, a tight-fitting red sports bra that left most of her torso exposed, black shorts that were also tight and form-fitting, hugging her perky butt. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and she wore a red headband to keep the sweat out of her eyes. She streched her arms above her head, twisting her torso a few times to warm up her muscles and get ready. Megumi looked around for Cecilia, wondering if the Hardcore Queen was here yet.

Last edited by 265 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf) Empty Re: Spar of Champions (For Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Cecilia had been invited to the gym by Megumi on this day, one thing that had surprised Cecilia quite a bit, she had already met Megumi once before, and while Megumi had had quite a reputation back then for being someone, a girl who was a very good tag team wrestler and one that she had to admit was a much bigger name than she was when they first met. Thinking back on that time, Cecilia was a girl who had only had about 4 matches, one win, two losses and one draw. So she was basically just considered average at that point.

Cecilia however had come quite a way since then, not only entering the rankings, but even more than that, she had become that Hardcore Champion and was now the 5th ranked wrestler in the top 10 rankings of Friction, that meant that she was considered to be among the top 5 wrestlers of all of Friction at least in title and all, and she was considered the best Hardcore Wrestler, seeing as she had the championship belt and all. Still though, she had risen quite a bit since she first met Megumi and now seemed to be the time when Megumi wanted to meet up and test skills and such, maybe even finds a few ways to improve and maybe even Cecilia could pick up a few moves and tricks from it.

Cecilia had heard quite a bit of Megumi's wrestling style from Cat, and she knew that Megumi was quite strong and seemed to rely on some powermoves, which suited Cecilia rather well, seeing as she was mainly a powermove using grappler with a few submission holds and such, it would be fun to compare and to check and see how she faired against Megumi and vice-versa.

Cecilia arrived a few minutes after the assigned time, she went into the locker room the second she arrived at the gym and slipped on a pair of blue shorts and a red tank top, she tied up her hair into a long pony tail that hung long down her back, and she put her street clothes into her duffle bag, before she flung it over her shoulder and made her way out towards the gym.

Cecilia walked down to the ring area and would look around for Megumi, upon seeing the cute wrestler she would raise her hand and wave to the girl, " Hey Megumi! Long time no see." Cecilia said as she would walk up to the Crimson Warrior, with a smile on her face as she greeted her sparring partner for the day.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:33 am

Megumi heard Cecilia's voice from behind her, turning around and seeing the busty blonde smiling at her. She immediately smiled back. "Hey you!" Megumi said, stepping forward, "It really has been a long time Cecilia. You've been busy since the last time we met!"

Indeed, the last time they met Cecilia didn't have much of a reputation at all, being a complete newbie to both the AFW and Japan. Megumi only knew her because she knew Cat, who had been injured and had friends visiting while hospitalized. Cecilia didn't strike her as someone capable of such a rise back then, to the level of champion and a Friction elite. Then again, she barely knew the girl. Even now she didn't really know anything beyond her reputation and what others have told her.

Cecilia had changed since then. She was more muscular, definitely stronger. Her eyes were filled with passion and energy. Megumi could tell from her voice that this was a girl confident in her abilities and eager to show them. It fired up Megumi as well. She was more eager than ever to throw herself at Cecilia and see just who was stronger now.

"I'm glad you could make it out here," she said, "You must get requests and challenges like this all the time. I'm glad to see you respect me enough to come out."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:08 am

Cecilia smiled at Megumi as the girl semmed pleased enough to see that she had showed up, which kinda surprised Cecilia a bit, she had never really gotten a request to come out and spar with someone at the gym, she mostly just found someone or sparred with some of her friend or rivals from time to time.

But when Megumi had sent a request to spar with Cecilia, the Hardcore Queen had accepted and was actually kinda pleased, it kinda felt as if she was being accepted by a bit of a veteran as a good wrestler and more than that it meant that someone was willing to stake out her talents and skills in the ring to try and improve or at least learn a bit about her style and such, which only meant that Megumi could have eyes for her, maybe the title, maybe the spot or maybe just the joy and such, who knew but Megumi.

Cecilia would nod to Megumi saying that she had been busy since they last met, something that she had been to say the least. Cecilia scratched at the back of her head and then smiled at Megumi, " Well you know how it goes...hehe! I mean You have been busy too right ? You got your Tag Team championship back and all. " Cecilia said with a smile, although she was kidna oblivious what had happened with that belt before it had returned to Megumi's and her partner Chigussa's hands.

Cecilia smiled at thecute and shorter girl as she heared Megumi herself say that she was glad that Cecilia had come and more saying what she did about requests, Cecilia kinda had to shake her head a bit, bringing her hands up and saying " No no, it's not like I get requests that often. I think you might be the first or second one that I have gotten! It says a lot more about you respecting me enough to ask me to come out here and spar with you." Cecilia said with a smile as she would walk up a bit closer to Megum and then stare intently in Megumi's eyes. " Just so we are clear , I don't intend to hold back all that much. So I hope you are ready for a tough sparring pass Megumi-chan!" Cecilia said as she would walk and put her duffle bag over at the nearest bench and then roll into the ring under the bottom ropes and get up to her feet.

Cecilia would jump a bit inside the ring, bouncing a bit on her toes, which made her large rack bounce quite a bit, before the Hardcore Queen would stop and then walk up to the center of the ring. " Tell me when your ready! Miss Crimson Warrior."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Megumi made her way towards the ring as well, slipping inside from underneath the bottom ropes before quickly getting to her feet. She stood up, bounced on her toes a little bit, while stretching her arms above her head. "I'm always busy. It's what happens when you've got two jobs," Megumi said, "But hey, I have to make time for this. It's the only way I can keep up with the rest of Friction't talent!"

Megumii shrugged when Cecilia told her she wasn't going to hold back. "I would be insulted if you did hold back," she replied, "I'm not." She paused for a second as she debated telling Cecilia everything, deciding to tell her a slightly sanitized version. "Truth be told, I want to fight you at your very best. It's a test for me, to see if I can stand up and beat someone like you. So don't hold back, because I'm not going to!" She looked up with a fierce gaze, a fire burning in her eyes. Her hands clenched into fists as she grinned and slowly settled back into her fighting stance.

"I'm ready, let's get this started!" Megumi said. She slowly stepped forward, not jumping in to attack Cecilia immediately. Instead, she moved carefully and deliberately, keeping Cecilia in her eyes and keeping her defenses up, not wanting to be caught off guard by anything the Hardcore Queen does.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:42 am

Cecilia looked on at Megumi as the two stood in the training ring, Cecilia would start to stretch a bit, reachign on arm up into the air as she would bend to the side with her body and then repeat the procces with the other part of her body, Cecilia would then pull her arms back and would stretch up a bit, puffing out her chest as she did.

" Two jobs huh ? And of course, though don't forget that when It comes to Friction's talent most of us are quite tough." Cecilia said with a little grin as she would then smile a bit instead, " Don't think this double job thing can work out too long if you want to keep up and keep you place in the Friction Elite Megumi." Cecilia said as she would then reach up with both her arms towards the ceiling.

Cecilia looked on as Megumi shrugged and spoke a bit, before going quite and then told her the reason why she wanted to spar with the Hardcore Queen, Cecilia would take a step closer to Megumi and then just shake her head a little, " You really think that highly of me ? Well I guess Thanks are in order, seems like no one around AFW ever likes to admit that someone else is good, so It's nice to hear it." Cecilia said with a little smile on her lips as she tilted her head to the side, a light blush formed on her cheeks, those sincer praises like that always got to Cecilia a bit, never being used to such a thing when it was face to face with a person, or if it was against someone like Heather, but most of the time she heard any of that for Heather it was in the sense of rivalry and it felt like it was more...battle tone in it, and when Adrian said things like that it always seemed to be with envy or some sadness from her part, so Cecilia wasn't one to kust get praised by another wrestle just for her skills and such.

" Think you're pretty good yourself Megumi, at least from what I have seen you are more than worthy to be in the rankings and be tag champion." Cecilia said as she would nod her head a bit before she looked at Megumi's burning eyes. A sight like that always got Cecilia fired up, as the Hardcore Queen would settle into her fighting stance and drop meet Megumi's gaze with one that was just as fiery.

"Good, so what'd you say about we start things off with a little lock up ? or a test of strength. " Cecilia said as she would send a wink of her eyes over to Megumi " I Heard from Cat that you were pretty strong. So I want to test you out myself." Cecilia said as she would slowly step up closer, carefully inching forward as she would raise a hand up high and offer Megumi a test of strength. " That's of course if you aren't scared, miss Crimson Warrior."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:32 pm

Seeing Cecilia offer a lockup into a test of strength, Megumi accepted the challenge, raising her arms and slowly moving forward to grab Cecilia's hands and start pushing. "Lower your arm a bit Cecilia, I'm not that tall, she said as she moved forward, locking fingers with Cecilia's hands. She gritted her teeth, slowly ramping up the pressure and pushing back against Cecilia, putting all the strength in her entire body into this test, trying her best to show Cecilia that despite a large size difference Megumi could hold her own against the Hardcore Queen.

"A little bit of fear never hurt, but i'm not afraid of you Cecilia," Megumi said as she pushed, "Do you know why? Because I know I can beat you!"

That was a bold declaration to make. Megumi was confident in her skills though, confident enough to fire Cecilia up into going all out so she could really go toe to toe with her. She bent her legs, lowering herself but also pushing back with more force as she brought her leg strength into the mix as well. Megumi was really trying to drive Cecilia back with everything she had.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as Megumi seemed all up for the the test of strength, which was something Cecilia liked in any opponent. Seeing as it was a good way to gauge their opponent's strength and such, Cecilia couldn't help but let out a little giggle and then say " Sorry sorry..I forget those things sometimes." Truth be told she didn't forget it, instead it was just a fun way to show off that she was taller than her opponent. Cecilia kept a smirk on her face as she watched Megumi's cute face, as they entwined their fingers and then felt how Megumi began to push back against her, something was quite strong.

Cecilia could feel what Cat meant with that Megumi was strong, certainly for her size she was very strong, forcing Cecilia to put a fair bit of strength in to keep the girl at bay, she listened to what Megumi said and only let out a little giggle as she heard what she though, " Wow, relax a bit Megumi. We'll first see if you can, and then we'll see about it later on in a real match. This is a spar." Cecilia said as she felt how Megumi began to try and force her back, Cecilia dug her feet down and firmed her stance to keep Megumi where she was.

Cecilia soon would grit her teeth a bit before saying, " My turn to play now." Cecilia said as she would start to ramp up some pressure of her own onto Megumi, and attempt to use her strength no longer just to keep Megumi where she was, but now to start to push the girl back, she bent her legs and kept pushing against Megumi and used her entire body to try and force Megumi back. " This is going to be fun Megumi."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Megumi grunted when Cecilia began pushing back, her strength matching Megumi's for now as she stopped the Crimson idol from moving. "I can't help if I'm getting fired up Cecilia," Megumi said in response. The excitement and adrenaline was running through her body, giving her more energy and making her feel fearless. Plus it annoyed her a little that Cecilia was rubbing in the fact that she was taller than Megumi a few moments before.

Cecilia increased her strength, and despite Megumi's strength the idol felt herself giving ground slowly and painfully. She grunted, trying to push back, but her arms and legs were slowly giving in. She was starting to shake a little bit, gritting her teeth as a few beads of sweat ran down her toned stomach. She soon buckled, gasping and yelling out as Cecilia broke her resistance and drove her back. Megumi couldn't even stop to regroup. Instead she was driven right back to the ropes, hitting them with her back, letting out a sharp gasp of pain!

"Ah!" Megumi said. She was stunned for a moment, surprised and overwhelmed by how strong Cecilia was. She hada never lost a test of strength that badly before. Megumi realized that matching Cecilia's strength wasn't going to happen, so she had to play smart and use technique to win.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:11 pm

Cecilia would smile a bit as Megumi said what she said, it was a pretty fun thing to hear, for she herself was quite a bit fired up at just the though of fighting Megumi, and it seemed as if all was going well for her too, as she and Megumi pushed against each other, their toned bodies fighting it out and they made this all into their contest. Cecilia soon began to feel how Megumi was being pushed back more and more with each passing second, and soon a whole lot more as her strength gave out and Cecilia was able to charge the girl back.

Cecilia forced the Crimson Warrior all the way back to the ropes and managed to her against them, pressing herself up against Megumi as she overwhelmed the girl. Cecilia would look on at the girl for a second before she would take a step back and shift her hold of Megumi, taking a hold of one of the girl's arms and making it look as if she was sending her off with an Irish-whip, but just as she pulled, she would move in and instead send a knee up into Megumi's stomach.

" I'm pretty fired up myself." Cecilia added as she would then attempt and pull the Crimson Warriors head into a frontal face lock and with her other hand place Megumi's arm over her head and neck, before moving it down to grab a hold of the girl's tight shorts and then attempt to lift the girl up and slam lift her up into the air, before falling backwards and attempting to hit her with a vertical suplex.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next