Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

LunarOcean

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf)

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:43 am

Ms Grange liked to think she was quick, her speed certainly helped when her against her sibling went awry. In case she needed to beat a quick retreat, even more so when Ms Grange was donning a Freddy Fazbear suit that weighed more than it looked. When pranking one always needed to be able to run like hell in case of angered siblings.

But still Belinda was fresh, even if Lucy charged right at her like a flung barrel. In fact when Lucy was sneaking behind her Ms Grange had sort of let her guard down, no doubt to try and assist in her movement. Belinda had then suddenly turned around and moved right onto Lucy, earning a yelp of surprise from the British girl.

Considering the situation Lucy was in she couldn't help but blush ever so slightly, and then lifted a brow in response to what Belinda was asking. Didn't they just agree to keep going at each other till they were tired out? Still it couldn't hurt to be specific she supposed, with that in mind Lucy would say "Uh I'd prefer it kept as a real match dear, none of that hentai stuff okay? I'm straight, raised by guys all my life."

Lucy would then to squirm under Belinda, just because she was pinned down didn't mean she was going to lie down after all. No Ms Grange was full of energy, she was going to try and use her legs for this one. To bring them up and around Belinda's chest for a bodyscissors, wasn't something Lucy really used. She preferred submissions with her arms, but it was the thing she was thinking of. And after all part of sparring was trying things you didn't normally use.

Back to top Go down

Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:53 pm

As Belinda kept the girl down and pinned she'd look down at Lucy, asking her that question...though the answer she got made the blond cutie blush a little bit. " Ah...no I didn't mean it like that! I meant if we were gonna allow anything, like strikes and such!" Belinda let out, half flustered by Lucy's words and such, she didn't think that what she said was gonna come out in such a wrong way...with practially the opposite meaning towards what she meant.

Regardless, Belinda tried to shake the feeling off. Which was when she noticed Lucy's legs coming up and wrapped themsevles around her chest, hugging her sides tightly which made the young Northman groan out. Belinda quickly tried to push herself forward a bit, so she could attempt and move her knees down over Lucy's arms to keep them pinned down, as she tried to bring her arms up towards Lucy's legs, attempting to pry them off of her as she attempted to keep her fellow blond pinned down against the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:11 pm

Lucy was also a bit surprised by Belinda's reaction, this seemed to be a classic case of she said or you said. In the past Ms Grange might not have fallen into that trap, but being in Friction and Tension meant that all sorts of crazy stuff went on. There was a hentai champion after all, Natasha something. Lucy didn't really follow that stuff though, being hetrosexual and all.

But still now that Ms Grange knew what Belinda was actually asking Lucy had paused for a second before saying "Well I guess we can do pretty much anything, so long as you don't kick me between the legs. And uh, what I said earlier too." seemed fair. After all a spar was about doing what you knew best as well as giving new moves a try, like the bodyscissors that Ms Grange had applied on Belinda for example. It was proving better than Lucy thought, even if it wasn't something she normally applied. Perhaps it was because of all those runs that she did, being the swift attacking of the United Kingdom Elite did mean strong legs she supposed.

But Belinda was putting up a fight, which was how Lucy liked it. And a good one at that too, she was wasting no time in getting out the hold. Lucy was attempting to wriggle her arms free from Belinda's knees, but it was a tradeoff as focusing on her arms meant Belinda was getting more of a chance to get out from between Lucy's legs. Still Ms Grange was interested to see where her sparring partner would be going with this, but whatever it was Lucy wasn't going to make things easy for Belinda though.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 30, 2015 12:38 am

The two equally sized combatants found themselves struggling quite a bit at the moment, each of them working more on getting out of the other's position and hold more so than attempting to work them over despite the situation...perhaps they were being a bit cautious of one another ? It was probably the case considering the two of them had never met in the ring before and didn't know much about each other besides name and some light info dropping they had done on one another.

Even so, it did seem as if their little struggles were coming off as more of a trade off than anything, with Lucy's legs being pried off so was the fellow blond's arms freed from under Belinda's knees. At that Belinda would quickly try and roll to the side to get off of Lucy, but as she did the young Northman would attempt to kick out her leg to throw a stomping kick towards Lucy's chest. Attempting to drive the heel of her foot right into the ribcage of her sparring partner. " That sounds fair!" The young blond would shout out with a smile upon her lips, so far she was quite enjoying Lucy's company and she couldn't wait to see what kind of spar they'd have...hell, perhaps she could make another fellow fair haired maiden as a friend. It seemed as if this league maybe wasn't just filled with crazy people after all.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Lucy believed that in the ring a person's true person was revealed, call it the intuition that she had honed in the time spent on Asia's indie wrestling circuit. Back when she scraped for every inch of progress and learning the hard way, even if it was rough going Ms Grange liked to believe she came out better for it. She found what she was good at and embraced it, her strikes and high flying moves. Focusing on her forte was all well and good, vital even in this line of work. But it meant that Lucy didn't have time to develop as good in other aspects of the ring, namely the ground game.

The young woman knew some moves on it, anyone with wrestling training did so. After downing the enemy with her fancy moves it was time to rely on simple and tried and true moves, but in her group the UK Elite submissions was the domain of John Carnaby. Still Lucy knew that what she could do she did right, she'd just see if she could improve on other aspects.

Belinda seemed like the sort that was relatable, nice enough at least. And Ms Grange was relieved to have found that out, Tension had it's fair share of wackos. And if Lucy's ears told her right then there were even more crazy things going on in Friction, she didn't know as it'd been a while since she'd been over to Tokyo. Which was part of the reason why she'd been here in the gym, to try and maybe come back and get people to remember the UK Elite in friction.

Still Belinda got the drop on her this time, making a break out of Lucy's scissor attack. Which was fine as Ms Grange was planning to go out from it, but Belinda got a shot in. Firing out her leg into the belly of the British girl, Lucy's eyes briefly went wide in response. A grunt escaping her lips as she took the kick, which was followed by a deep breath. Ms Grange rubbed the affected area with her nearest arm, it hurt a bit but Lucy knew she could take it. Britain's baby girl stood up and titled her head to the side, giving a small smirk and saying "Alright, that one's yours sunshine." After just getting attack Lucy wasn't eager to jump right in, instead hoping to edge forward to Belinda and try to deal with whatever she threw at Ms Grange next.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:41 am

Belinda would look on at the Britain as she jumped back after that kick of Belinda's which had slammed right into the fellow cute blond girl. Hearing what Lucy had to respond to her with, the Swede would let out a light giggle, " Sunshine huh ?" Belinda let out with a smile upon her face, " cause of the happy attitude and the blond hair ?" She'd ask as she'd look on at the fellow blond for a moment, watching as she saw how Lucy began to jump in a bit closer, looking as if she was testing the waters in this spar of theirs.

Knowing that it might be bad for her to move in foolishly...but finding it boring to not do anything, Belinda would attempt to move in and feint moving towards the left, but in the last moment she'd step back and attempt to lash out her arms to try and pull Lucy's head in, twisting her body around so her side and her back was pressed against Lucy with the fellow face facing Belinda's bosom as she'd attempt to lock in a nice, simple but hopefully effective standard side headlock hold.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:17 pm

Lucy let out a smirk, it seemed that her sparring partner here admired the moniker given to her. Ms Grange wasn't partial to doing something like that, giving simple ones like pretty boy she did from time to time. But sunshine? Lucy hadn't really known someone she could give that one to in the wrestling business thus far. "Can't think of a better thing." the schoolgirl said.

Now that Ms Grange had a sort of idea on what her opponent could do, she was feeling a bit more confident right now. This wasn't like in a proper match, where Lucy would often rush right at the enemy every chance she got like an insane martyr. Part of sparring was trying things you didn't normally do, to see how decent you were at something. Belinda moved and Lucy went in close in response, close quarters striking was something she could do certainly. But it was just a ruse.

The next thing Lucy knew she was getting trapped in a side headlock, Ms Grange was pressed close to the chest of her sparring partner. It felt good, had to admit that. Despite the British girl's earlier words, it didn't matter cause soft was soft. But Lucy knew she needed to get out of this, and she had an idea. Wrapping her arms around Belinda's waist and getting grounded was the first thing, and then she was going to suddenly try and lift Belinda up. And bring her down with an atomic drop right on the backside. Lucy might not have been a tall or big girl, but she figured this had a good shot of working. Plus it was could let Ms Grange try out some powerhousing for once, as opposed to being the usual one tossed about.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:10 pm

Belinda was so far enjoying Lucy's company a bit in this little spar of theirs, the girl was without a doubt an interesting opponent who seemed to have a rather bright attitude as well, at least somewhat so. Even so Belinda wouldn't ease up the spar one bit, but instead just attempt to fight a bit harder. Not wanting to be out done against the fellow blond as she moved in and wrapped her arm tightly around Lucy's head, locking in that tight side headlock as she squeeze down on the girl's head.

Which did sort of push up Lucy's face against the side of Belinda's breasts...however that didn't last very long as the fellow blond wrapped her arms around Belinda's waist and soon enough lifted Belinda off of her feet...the young Northman half expected to be thrown back with a backdrop suplex, though that was not what happened as Belinda instead found herself crashing down with her backside being smacked down onto Lucy's knee! " Nnghaaa!" Belinda cried out as she would jump forward, staggering away as her hands moved back to rub against her tail bone!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:22 pm

There was a satisfying noise as the ring accepted the impact of Belinda bouncing on the well placed knee of Lucy, it was a knee that Captain Falcon would have been proud of. Normally Lucy didn't use attacks such as this, often due to fighting men and women who were taller and heavier than her. But when your exposed to power attacks on a regular basis, it was rather easy to put theory into application.

Lucy therefore watched for a couple of seconds as motion went to work in moving Belinda, it probably wouldn't happen again considering those that the British baby girl often went up again. But still it wasn't going to be over just from that move, and Lucy had an idea of what she wanted to do from this. A quick look behind her to the ropes, which would find themselves being used by Lucy. As they had so many times in the past due to how the young Brit performed her style of offence.

They accepted her weight like she knew they would, then Ms Grange did what came naturally to her. Rush at the enemy using the ropes as an assist, in the hopes of leaping up and colliding into Belinda with a good old dropkick! Lucy might not weigh much, but that would be sure to knock the wind out of anyone's sails. Still it was high risk for a reason, if Belinda was able to dodge it would leave Lucy down on the mat....

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:39 pm

Belinda was in a fair bit of trouble at the moment as she had just taken a rather heavy hit right onto her tail bone, getting hauled up like that was never a nice thing...and to be dropped down on someones knee never helped...but both in a combination and right on her tailbone as well ? Oh boy that was one hell of a uncomfortable pain which she did not want to experience too much....though this spar was giving her a good deal of small ideas already which she could probably make use of.

However, at the moment she wasn't in much of a situation to use those ideas to help her out. Belinda kept stumbling forward until she reached the ropes, a hand went back to rub at her lower back and as she moaned and groaned out a bit. " Ow ow...ow..." Belinda let out as she'd would finally push away from the ropes and turn around, taking a step or two before she noticed that Lucy was running at her, the distance between them was already to short for the short haired blond to do much about it and she was soon met with two boots digging right into her chest, and driving her back first down into the mat. "Uuugh!" Belinda cried out, her arms moving up to hug her aching chest as she coughed out, rolling over onto the side and curling up a bit into almost a fetal position.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next