Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf)

Post by Deus001 Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:55 pm

Lucy was usually all business when it came to matters of the squared circle, even if she had the persona of a cute little British schoolgirl. Sparring was often against her Brother, and both gave it their all. The pair were known to be quite stubborn in trying to ensure victory for themselves.

This little shindig with Belinda though was good, a nice change of pace. Granted the other blonde had some power behind that frame, power Lucy wished she had. Maybe she should take up weight lifting in the near future, might help improve her win/loss record. Ms Grange grunted as she accepted Belinda's collar and elbow, usually Lucy didn't except that and tried to strike the enemy. But spar's allowed the chance to try something different.

So the British girl waited to see what Belinda would try, and Lucy suddenly felt her partner try to shift out behind her. No doubt in an effort to tackle Ms Grange to the mat, Lucy wasn't able to move her leg out of the way though. Which promptly sent the pair to the mat, the ground game started. Lucy was no stranger to that, after her explosive offence knocked the foe down she busted out a couple in her time. Lucy sensed Belinda's hesitation, and an idea came to mind. Ms Grange tried to shift her arms under Ms Northman's, and wrap them around the upper waist. With her legs trying to wrap around Belinda's hips, a nice double squeeze should put the pressure on!

Back to top Go down

Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hrmm, a bit similar! (For LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:05 am

As she had brought Lucy down onto her back and came down on top of the girl, but she hesitated in her next actions, something which the other young blond decided to take advantage of, as her legs and arms went around Belinda's fram and started to hug and squeeze her tightly, Belinda would groan as Lucy was showing off a bit of her strength.

" Aah..." Belinda groaned out in pain as she started to wiggle around a bit on top of Lucy, shaking her head slightly as she'd try and soon find a way to fight against the fellow blond, something she'd attempt to try and do by attempting to pull Lucy's head in underneath her right arm, trying to force the girl into a frontal face lock...or rather a guillotine hold situation.

" I see you were ready to keep going..." Belinda let out as she struggled to try and put Lucy into a painful situation in return.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:01 pm

It was odd doing a move like Lucy was doing now considering she was often on the end of it, but still one didn't need to be a genius to apply offence in the form of tightly squeezing the enemy. Ms Grange wasn't thinking on that in this point in time however, rather she was more focused on trying to put the pressure on Belinda. That groan of hers proved as ample evidence that she should try and continue with it.

Still Ms Northman wasn't going to just lie down and take it, Lucy would have been annoyed if she didn't. And Belinda was displaying some clever tactics, with a frontal face lock attempt. Given that Lucy was slightly just below the Swede it was rather easy to cinch it in, a side effect of the Brit's ground game not being as good as others. Ms Grange winced as she was set into the hold, but she was still intent on trying to put the squeeze on her opponent. Though the grip with her arms was a bit more awkward given the closeness of her head, thus it wasn't as effective.

Lucy didn't offer any response to Belinda's words however, not out of being rude but rather because she was stuck with Ms Northman's arm around her neck. Though she did give a grunt in the affirmative to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:12 am

Now that the two women were locked in a rather intense squeezing match down upon the mat as both of them tried to out-squeeze each other now. Though at the moment it was looking as if Belinda was in the better position with the better squeezing hold upon her blond sparring partners head.

Belinda would wince and groan in response to Lucy's grunt, she'd grit her teeth and shake her head a little bit as she'd try and pull upwards though, keeping the hold locked in as she'd attempt to get up towards her knees, struggling with Lucy as she attempted to use her power to over-power the fellow cute blond. Belinda would proceed to try and pull herself and Lucy up to, as she'd try and rise towards her feet.

The young Swede would attempt to grab a hold of one of Lucy's arms with her own free arm and try to struggle and attempt to get it up into a hammerlock, regardless if she could or not, Belinda would take a deep breath before attempting to drop down into a seated position, trying to drive Lucy's rear into the mat and shock her spine with a powerful guillitine drop!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Lucy wasn't liking this, the ground game was the secondary tool for the Brit. The dagger to the sword, so it wasn't fully developed as say her dynamic high flying offence. This double whammy that Ms Grange was trying to implement wasn't fully thought out, that was the weak part. You had to consider what sort of holds you did on what part of the body, Lucy's was more of a think in the moment.

This came back to bite Ms Grange though, Belinda was on top and that was the position Lucy liked more. And as Ms Northman demonstrated rather well beforehand she had a clear strength advantage over Lucy, and that was coming into play again. Because Belinda was pulling herself up and taking Ms Grange along for the ride, if Lucy wasn't so busy trying to exert her hold she'd be vocally stating her disbelief over it.

In her stubbornness Lucy was trying to keep both arms and legs wrapped tightly around Belinda's waist, resembling a monkey clinging to a tree. Ms Grange felt Belinda trying to grab one of her arms, but the British girl was stuck in tight. That was a moot point though because Belinda promptly slammed Lucy down, with a fierce impact delivered right at the bottom of Lucy.

"Cack!" Lucy yelped out when the move connected.

And it promptly zipped right up her and shocked to the core, in response Lucy had released her holds and promptly flopped backwards in a spread eagled form. Ms Grange could just think one thing. How the hell did that happen?!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:41 am

Belinda's tactics seemed to work out rather well as she was soon enough starting to pull the lovely Lucy right up with her, carrying the girl who was clinging to her like a monkey as she rose up towards her feet. The power of Belinda would show off a bit more in this difficult task as she finally got Lucy up with her, now having the girl in that standing guillotine hold as she would try and bare down upon her with a bit of force.

She couldn't help but enjoy the fact that she was in control of the girl right now and even though her struggles at getting that arm of Lucy's failed, she opted to continue with her hold, dropping Lucy down for that guillotine drop right onto the mat, probably shaking the girl's base and spine...and then some! Though Belinda didn't escape from the move unhurt. The Swede would move up onto her knees after she had taken Lucy down and start to rub her aching rear a bit..." Owowow...bad call...really bad call." Belinda let out, as it only brought back the memory of her own aching base.

She tried to quickly shake away that feeling as she'd attempt to grab a hold of Lucy's legs, attempting to move up to her feet and cross those legs around her dominant limb, attempting to then step over Lucy as she'd try and roll her down onto her front, trying to lock in a tight scorpion lock! Otherwise known as a sharpshooter! " Wanna tap ?" Belinda would say in a rather cheerful manner, enjoying her slightly more dominant situation right now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:52 pm

Lucy was just wondering where it all went wrong here, perhaps it was because this wasn't a serious bout and she sought to try things she wasn't used to doing in battle. And then there was also the factor of never actually having seen Belinda fight before, with a pretty little outfit like that Ms Grange had assumed she fought in a similar manner to him. There was one thing at least, it wasn't an official match. And speaking of that Lucy's W/L record hadn't exactly been good thus far, something that would need to be addressed in the new year....

Ms Grange was laid out right now in a spread eagled position, which made it all too easy for Belinda to promptly commence a submission hold. Lucy grunted as she was flipped over and promptly locked inside a sharpshooter hold, and in an instant Lucy felt the pressure move around in her legs. Hurt like hell.

The British girl groaned in response to Belinda's words, this wasn't good. The ropes were farther than Lucy would have liked, a bit too far to be honest.....The pain in her legs was just serving to damage her morale in addition.

Lucy moved her upper body, in an effort to try and crawl forward to try and reach them bottom ropes to call a break. But this sparring had taken it's toll on the body of the girl, after a good few attempts at moving forward Lucy was thinking it might just be futile. And she'd stop moving and then state "Hrgg.....Ya got me, mind letting go?" it was in a tone of voice that one would don when they felt they had enough food.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:40 am

Belinda seemed to have gotten that advantage in this little spar of theirs now, as she managed to take Lucy down a few pegs and not only that, she was no locking in that tight scorpion lock, it was surprisingly less of a struggle to lock it in than to keep Lucy locked in...somewhat refreshing as keeping someone locked in was by far the easiest part of this move.

When it was finally clinched she felt Lucy struggle around for a bit before the blond stopped moving and let out those words. Belinda blinked a few times..." Eh ? Ah..? Sure, of course." She let out in a bit of confusion as she soon enough would let go of Lucy's legs and move off her her sparring partner, attempting to move up towards her feet and turn towards the downed blond.

Belinda would smile and offer the girl an arm in order to help her up. " Hehe, it was a pretty nice spar. Wouldn't you say ?" Belinda would let out as she'd try and give Lucy a warm smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:18 pm

As stubborn as Lucy could be in the ring even she knew when it was best to fold them and call it a day, pride could end up costing a person their career over a single match. And this was a spar too, so it wasn't best to end up getting potentially injured because of it. After Belinda let her go Lucy promptly rolled on her back, where she had been just a bit ago. Ms Grange had been there for quite a bit in her matches as of late, not next time though. On that she swore.

She looked at Belinda as she spoke and raised an eyebrow before smirking, Lucy took a deep breath and accepted the arm of the Northman. That was something the British girl liked, the sportsmanship there. After standing back up Lucy would say "Yeah too right, you got some power behind your limbs gal." keeping a hold of Belinda's arms Lucy would lean forward and pat her on the back with her other hand before taking a few steps back and giving a sigh of contention.

"This was a nice change of pace, too used to going up against guys I think. Probably gonna need to be around in Tokyo a bit more down the line, maybe then I won't be outclassed in height or weight." Lucy said with a small giggle as she ran a hand through her dyed blonde hair. Now that the spar for the day was over Lucy was content to kick back and have some light hearted talk. This Belinda chick seemed like a real nice girl, and knew how to handle herself in the ring. Two things that were ticks in the like box for the Brit.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:51 pm

Once Belinda had managed to help Lucy up to her feet the girl moved in and patted her on her back, the short haired blond would look on a bit confused as she then watched the fellow blond step back and let out that sigh. Her words were those of praise which was something that caused Belinda to smile and put on a slight blush on her face. " Ah?..hehe, we'll I try.  had some pretty nice moves as well.!" Belinda joined Lucy in praising her sparring partner as she had to admit that Lucy was quite the interesting fighter.

" You probably should, I wouldn't mind facing you. Would be a rather fun match I'd say." Belinda let out as she would nod her head and then fold her arms behind her head, grinning quite happily at Lucy, the fellow blond seemed like a rather nice person so she would try and keep up her own nice and cheerful attitude. " So, just for the hell of it. Got any pointers for me in the match ? Anything I should watch out for ? Oh, and..." Belinda let out as she'd then grin a bit more to Lucy, " 1 point for me ~, try and keep up. Kaaaay ?! ~" Belinda let out with a bright smile and she leaned in closer towards Lucy, smiling brightly as she'd stare into Lucy's eyes with her ruby colored pair.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next