Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sig's Reward

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Sig's Reward - Page 9 Empty Re: Sig's Reward

Post by LARIATO Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:52 pm

This definitely seemed like an improvement from the single leg crab. With her size, Minerva could certainly see herself being able to hold most others down like this with relative ease. And though she already knew the effect it would have on Sig, her reaction did well to at least reassure Minerva of its effectiveness.

However, the blonde’s struggles drew a few flaws in the hold to Minerva’s attention. And once again, she released her hold and stood back up. “That one won’t do either. Too much pleasure, and virtually no pain to it. And if the opponent even manages to get one leg free, then suddenly I’m trapped in a headscissor or a triangle choke.”

She tapped her chin and once again began to think as she walked around the ring. “You did well to put up resistance, Sig. My future opponents won’t just stay still, so the best way to figure this out is to keep testing these against you with full resistance.” she added. Another idea then came to mind, and she stopped right by Sig’s body. “Stand up.” she commanded, then waited for the blonde to obey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:31 am

Sig groaned again as Minerva released the hold, her legs flopped to the mat as they were released, and she laid there for a bit, panting. Once again the hold didn't please her mistress, and she could see why. Not all of Minerva opponent would be around her size after all, and a bigger girl could possibly give the raven haired beauty much more problem.

She sighed and picked herself up as ordered, curious of what Minerva would try next.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:45 pm

Thinking back on her match with Sig, Minerva remembered how well a particular hold she had used was, and decided to give it a try here. And once her pet stood up, Minerva moved behind her before wrapping one arm around her leg and a hand around her heck, before hoisting the woman up and onto her shoulders with a torture rack.

And while she began bending Sig’s back over her shoulders, the hand that had wrapped around Sig’s legs moved to begin rubbing its fingers along the blonde’s womanhood. She definitely liked this hold, specifically the dominant feeling of having the opponent helpless while torturing them up in the air. Still, like anything else she would try today, it was worth testing and analyzing to find the strengths and weaknesses of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:09 pm

Minerva's next experiment was the torture rack hold. Sig grunted as she was lifted up and placed atop her mistress' shoulders, and soon enough the raven haired beauty's fingers started making her moan and squirm again. Now this was a hold that didn't enable her to move around too much, while also stretching and arousing her at the same time.

"Mmmhhh...!" the blonde moaned, feeling herself being driven towards an orgasm although she's not quite reaching the edge yet.

It seemed that her body was more sensitive after that orgasm she had on top of a week without a release. It might be because the nature of the hold itself, but at the moment, she felt that her struggling was quickly reduced to a harmless squirming from her arousal instead of an actual resistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:34 pm

Minerva was enjoying the results so far as the woman squirmed on her shoulders. Even if Sig's pussy wasn't already more sensitive than normal at the moment, the mistress still felt confident she could draw an orgasm from this position rather easily.

However, after a few moments, Minerva let go of Sig and let her drop to the ground. "Not bad, but not perfect." she said. "It's excellent once in use, but if I can't lift the opponent, it's useless."

Again she slowly paced around the ring for a moment, before suddenly stopping and grinning. "I think I've got it." she said before turning back to face her pet again. "Stand up again, Sig."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:42 pm

This hold didn't satisfy Minerva either, and Sig could only brace herself as she was dropped to the mat. There was a small thud, but it's nothing that'd hurt her too much, just a bit dazed at most.

"Ouuhh..." Sig moaned as she writhed from the lack of stimulation between her legs and the leftover pain altogether.

She could see the point her mistress made, although her body seemed not to care too much about it. Then again, a finishing move had to be something that can be applied on all sorts of opponents. Sluggishly, Sig picked herself up again, her arousal showing rather clearly on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Minerva could see just how effective the holds she was testing were on Sig, and it brought a brief chuckle from the mistress' lips. That was half the fun of it, after all, taking advantage of Sig's current state.

But the raven haired beauty was fairly certain this next one would be just the thing she was looking for. Again moving around behind Sig, Minerva wrapped one leg around the blonde's and the other over her neck, while also pulling on an arm to lock her in an octopus hold.

And from there Minerva rolled her body back, intending to roll Sig right down to the ground with her, all the while keeping her hold in place. And once they were both on the mat, Minerva would snake her free hand between Sig's legs to work her magic on her womanhood once again. This was another hold she'd used on Sig with success before, and thus far it seemed like quite possibly an excellent candidate to be her new hentai finisher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:41 am

Sig felt Minerva draped a leg over her neck and soon found herself trapped within the octopus hold. That wasn't the end of the move, however, as her mistress then rolled backwards, taking her down and held her with the grounded version of the hold, something that happened to her during their official match.

"Ahmm...!" the blonde moaned as she felt the raven haired beauty's hand teasing her womanhood again, her body squirmed and writhed helplessly as she tried whatever she could to loosen the hold. "Mmmhh...!"

Unsurprisingly, her effort barely made any result, apart from her body getting weaker and more aroused. Her toes starting to curl while her breathing getting heavier from both the restrain and stimulations, her body clearly on the edge of another orgasm.

"Ahhn... M-mistress... I'm about... to..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:29 am

Minerva’s lips curled into a wide grin as Sig writhed helplessly in her hold, her moans resonating through the mistress’ ears like music. It soon became difficult to tell whether the moans that came from Sig’s mouth were more due to pain or pleasure.

“That’s it, my dear. Cum again for your mistress.” Minerva commanded as she continued to work her fingers over the blonde’s pussy. Even if Sig hadn’t said it, her body alone was providing plenty of evidence that she was near her peak. And unlike the previous holds she’d tried on her pet, this one seemed to be fully satisfactory to the raven haired beauty.

And so she began pumping her fingers in and out of Sig’s womanhood while continuing to apply pressure with the octopus hold, trying to drive the blonde over the edge as quickly as she could now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:40 am

"Ahhh...! Mmmhh...!" Sig moaned and sighed as her body continued to writhe within Minerva's grasps, a powerful orgasm hit her just as her mistress' commanding voice reached her ear. "Mmmm!"

Her juices flew onto the mat as her body bucked and squirmed as much as possible within her restraint. Clearly it was a much more satisfying orgasm than the one she had before, and as a result it was more draining too. The blonde was left in quite a mess afterwards, panting and wriggling herself weakly while her lower half bucked for one last time, before her body limped slightly.

"Ohhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next