Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sig's Reward

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Sig's Reward - Page 11 Empty Re: Sig's Reward

Post by LARIATO Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:40 pm

An almost wicked laughter bellowed from the raven haired mistress as her pet began to writhe around once again, not particularly caring whether her order was being obeyed through intent or simple coincidence. She just loved to see the effect her actions were having on Sig.

“It feels so wonderful playing with you like this, my pet.” Minerva cooed as she continued to finger the blonde’s sex. “I can only imagine how much you must be loving this. After three orgasms already, that pussy of yours must be so sensitive right now~” The words held a seductive edge to them as her fingers continued to pleasure the blonde, seeking to send her over the edge yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:02 am

"Nnggahh...! Mwaahh...!"

Sig could only moan in ecstasy within Minerva's grasps, her body felt a shudder form hearing her mistress' laughter. Her sex felt like burning, and yet the raven haired beauty was relentless in her assault, as if she didn't care about it. It hurt and felt good at the same time, which was the ultimate mixture of sensations as far as her body was concerned.

"Oooooohhhhh..." the blonde almost howled as her body tensed up, and within seconds her womanhood burst again, coating the hand of Minerva with her juices. "Aahh!"

Sig bucked herself a couple of times before flopping on the mat again, almost breathless from the last orgasm, her eyes half closed. It's not just her womanhood that felt pretty sensitive right now, but her whole body. Just being held within the hold like this kept her in a somewhat aroused state as she panted heavily.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:36 pm

Sig’s moaning and howling echoed wonderfully throughout the room as Minerva brought the woman to yet another orgasm, causing her juices to burst out over the mistress’ hand yet again. And once more the blonde fell practically limp to the mat, and Minerva finally uncoiled herself from the woman to release her from her clutches.

Laying down right beside Sig, Minerva purred while looking over her exhausted form as the woman panted, before placing her cum-soaked hand on Sig’s stomach and using her body as a makeshift towel to wipe her fingers clean. “Thank you very much for your assistance. You’ve been quite helpful, my pet.” she said with a smirk.

Her hand then moved to the top of Sig’s head and began to pet it once again, lightly brushing over her blonde locks. “How do you feel?” Minerva asked, despite the answer being more than obvious just from a brief glance at Sig.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:45 pm

To say that Sig was left in a state of mess was quite an understatement. The blonde looked so out of it that she could only pant and gasp for air as Minerva finally released her. There's no telling whether her mistress only gave her another brief moment of respite or let her go for real, although in her current condition there's nothing she could do about it.

As the raven haired beauty pet her head once again, Sig blushed and whimpered at her mistress' touch, looking pretty weary from everything that just happened. The punishment week seemed worth it now that she had multiple orgasms in a row, but it's not really something she'd go through repeatedly due to the intense toll it took on her body.

"Haa... haaa... I'm... uhh..." the blonde said between her panting. "G-great... mistress..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:19 pm

“Wonderful.” Minerva replied. “I truly am impressed by the endurance you showed over the last week. Your reward today was well-earned, my pet.” she said, leaning her head over to place a light kiss on the blonde’s forehead.

The mistress then pulled herself to her feet and tapped her chin as she began to think again about the hentai finisher Sig had helped with. “Now that I have the hold, all it needs is a name. Sig darling, what do you think of ‘the Rains of Castamere?’” she asked.

It would be another move of hers with a name that derived from Game of Thrones if she decided to go with it. She already had two others, so in a way it almost seemed fitting to complete the triangle with the new hentai hold. Although, she still wanted to hear a second opinion from Sig before making a final decision on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:02 pm

"Well, it doesn't really resemble rain or anything if you asked me..." Sig rolled her eyes as she was asked about Minerva's choice for the hold's name. "But I guess it sounds cool?"

Never been a too creative person when it came to names herself, the blonde felt like she wouldn't be able to suggest a better alternative despite of her answer. She didn't even have a finisher of her own after all. Not to mention that thinking wasn't something she could really do with her body being too exhausted.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:29 pm

Minerva considered Sig’s words for a moment. True, there wasn’t really anything about the name itself that seemed to relate to the hold. But, she did like the sound of the name, and she couldn’t think of an alternative that appealed to her more.

“Fair enough.” she said with a shrug. “If I think of something else, I’ll change it. But until then, it’ll suffice.” The mistress then moved toward the ropes before glancing back at Sig. “I’m going to take a shower. If you’d like, you’re more than welcome to accompany me. I’ll let you decide this time.” she said before stepping through the ropes and exiting the ring, then beginning the walk back up toward her room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11