Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 248 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 248 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Julia Rogers vs Domino

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Julia Rogers vs Domino - Page 9 Empty Re: Julia Rogers vs Domino

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:03 am

Julia laughed as the model teased her, playfully nudging his hips with her own. And it made her glad when he listened to her story. It was nice to vent about the frustration of it all, yet enjoy the good that came from it at the same time.

"Mhm." she replied with a nod, before glancing at him and noticing what seemed to be a shyness that 'til now had been uncharacteristic of him. And when he finished his comment, more like an indirect question as they moved into the quiet backstage area, she wasn't immediately sure how to answer.

If he meant exactly what he'd said, then of course she'd have no problem being his tag team partner. But…was he talking about wrestling? Or was this his way of asking…something else? It would explain the sudden shyness, anyway. She had a feeling the answer might be the same either way, but still, Julia at least wanted to make sure she understood what he was asking. Better to be sure than just assume, so she decided to ask.

"Um… What exactly do you mean by 'someone to tag with?'"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:22 am

Domino finds himself at the height of irony. He's been somewhat aggressive with hentai tactics during their match, he'd outright pounced the girl to kiss her, and even now he's probably touching her more than necessary. Yet when she asks that he specifies what he means by 'tagging with someone', he's taken completely off-guard. His eyes widen and set on her before his head ducks.

"I-I just meant, y'know, tag teaming! You wait in a corner while I beat someone up in the ring, then I go and slap your hand, you come in to beat on'em... that type of thing! I think our styles mesh pretty well." Though he seems to favor power moves a little over aerial, and he didn't get to shoot off a single springboard attack. She might have to just go by his old matches or take him at his word.

"I'm just talking," he quickly appends, hoping not to put any pressure on the girl. "More than anything, I'd like to just get to know the girl behind the mask, if she'll let me." Beat. His lips twist into a guilty smile. "...Well, not entirely true. More than anything, I'd like to keep kissing you and see where that goes." Obviously that shyness has evaporated again.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:35 am

In her attempt to clear up what Domino meant, it seemed Julia had accidentally made things a bit awkward again, with surprise evident in the model's eyes as he spoke. But by the end, he seemed back to "normal," per se, and the masked woman smiled as she heard his words.

"As a Friction wrestler, I'll be having matches there much more often than here. But when I am here, I'd love to tag with you." she said, before once again playfully nudging him with her hip.

"I think I'd love to get to know you too, Drake. I'd just have to figure out whether that comes before or after the kissing." she said with a teasing wink. "But you know, Tokyo's just a train ride away. And once we get to the locker room, I could give you my number, if you'd like. So staying and touch and getting to know each other shouldn't be too much of an issue."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:43 am

"Before, after, during," lists Domino casually, his hips tilting to bump her in return. He nods aside to a door coming up on their right. "And this one's my locker." He turns around and begins walking backwards, nudging the door open behind him with his hip whilst trying to tug her into the room. His locker room should work as well as hers, right? They can exchange numbers there. Or maybe steal another kiss. He ain't picky.

"And you'd better do at least one more cross-over match. I have to set the record straight!," he adds.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:53 am

A soft chuckle escaped Julia's lips as she approached his locker with him. She didn't have her phone with her, but she could at least give him her number. "Hand me your phone and I'll put my number in it." she said.

While waiting for him to give her the phone, she giggled at his statement. "Right. And maybe next time I'll sit on something a bit more embarrassing than your chest when I pin you~" she replied coyly with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:59 am

"Ohh, you wouldn't dare," fires Domino back with a challenging grin. Once the door is shut behind her, he carefully releases her waist to let her stand on her own - if she's capable. If she starts to faulter again, she'll find his arms immediately looping her waist again. Otherwise, the teen hurries to his locker to pop it open and dig through his duffelbag to retrieve his cellphone and pass it over.

"You already tried a pin like that," he points out with a bemused grin. And he tried to counter it with a hentai tactic that... really didn't work. It got a damn chuckle, is what it did. "I wonder what you'd do if I did that to you, though..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:12 am

"Try me." she retorted, still grinning right back at him. When he released her, she swayed for a moment, but kept her hand against him until she was sure she'd got herself balanced, before letting go and standing on her own.

"Oh, I can't tell you. That might spoil the surprise." she teased, before taking the phone as he passed it to her.
Once he gave her the phone, she put her name and number in his contacts list before handing it back to him. "There you go. Feel free to all or text whenever."

She'd then lean in toward him and plant her lips right on his one more time, holding the kiss for several seconds before finally, slowly pulling back, and then backing toward the door. "I gotta run. But I'm sure we'll be seeing each other again soon." Again she winked before opening the door and stepping out. As much as she hated to leave, there were some trainers just down the hall just waiting to fix her up.

"See ya later, Drake." the luchadora said, blowing a kiss to the model before taking her exit and limping the short way down the hall to the trainers' office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:18 am

Domino waits patiently while she fills in her number and takes it when offered back. And then, in short order, he finds her lips pressed to his. The dark-haired model leans into her, setting his free hand to her waist. The moment is savored - not just for the physical contact, but for the fact that she initiated that one. Up until then, he'd been the one to pursue her lips.

When the kiss finally breaks, Domino falls back a step with a sigh. His eyes match hers with a slow nod. "Talk to ya soon, Julia..."

The door opens, she slips out, and the door shuts again. Sigh. "Did not see that coming..."

Winner by Pinfall: Julia Rogers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9