by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rachel Carin vs Amy Poford- Unstoppable

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Rachel Carin vs Amy Poford- Unstoppable - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs Amy Poford- Unstoppable

Post by snappleR Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:42 am

Amy was confused; when she looked up after their exchange, she saw Rachel staggering forward into her. Amy's arms came around her shoulders. "What-" was all she was able to get out before Rachel threw her head up into Amy's chin. It was Amy's turn to stagger back. She drew a hand across her chin, then burst out laughing. What the fuck? Was Rachel a good fighter, or wasn't she? She'd taken Amy's punch without flinching, but it had apparently really rattled her. Then Rachel threw that headbutt, which was easily the clumsiest attack that Amy had ever seen, and that was including more than a few drunken bar brawls. "Hey," Amy began as she circled, her guard up again, but still grinning. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but what's your fighting background like?"
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Rachel Carin vs Amy Poford- Unstoppable - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Carin vs Amy Poford- Unstoppable

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:44 am

What was this? Was this girl trying to measure up her style and get an advantage? Rachel furrowed her brow, unwilling to give this girl that advantage.

Wait… as she thought about it, she didn't really have a fighting background. Maybe answering wouldn't do anything more than lower Amy's guard, right?

"If by fighting experience you mean getting the shit beaten out of me by me, then I've got a lot," she replied while sending a jab at Amy's stomach.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:06 am

Um, no that’s not what Amy had meant. But okay, so Rachel was going to play it close to the vest, Amy couldn’t blame her. There was no need to tell your opponent more than they needed to know… though her response was a little strange. I mean, “I get my ass kicked on the regular,” wasn’t exactly the sort of trash talk that sent chills into the heart of your opponents.

Amy would have to rely on observation to figure Rachel out, but, if she had to guess, Rachel was a rough and tumble streetfighter, similar to Amy herself. All-attack, all the time; one only needed to look as far as Rachel's headbutt to see that. Amy could use that. Amy sidestepped Rachel’s jab, and launched a mean hook and straight combo into Rachel’s face.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:37 am

The pair of strikes collided with Rachel's face a little more effectively this time, and she took a step back to keep from falling on her ass, shaking her head out. Maybe it was time to change strategies... or at least develop one. Still, she needed to keep up the attack, or she would end up the same bloody heap she had been so far. With that in mind, she decided to make a sweep for amy's legs, hopefully either tripping her or distracting her enough to land another hook to her face.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:23 am

Amy moved in, her opponent reeling on her heels. She managed to get in one more cross before a leg swept up behind hers, unbalancing her enough for Rachel's hook to knock her to the ground. Amy's jaw stung, but she wasted no time on the mat, quickly rolling away before Rachel could follow up.

Amy got back to her feet. Rachel's awkward headbutt had filled Amy's head with all sorts of assumptions, but it seemed as though she had underestimated Rachel. True, the sweep-hook combo was a little on the slow side, but Rachel was eating all of Amy's punches like a champ and coming back for more. Amy thought that she had Rachel figured out, and her initial plan to attack relentlessly activated again. Amy went back to being excited, and her smile crept back onto her face.

To that end, she started bouncing on her heels. "Okay Rachel, sorry it took so long, but I'm ready now." Amy flew forward with her arm cocked. At the last second, though, she was going to drill a knee into Rachel's midsection, trying to get her to double over.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:32 am

Rachel leaned her head back to avoid the fist she thought she saw coming, but as soon as she did she got a familiar wrenching sensation in her gut, causing her to bend down, coughing. More so than just the pain of the blow itself, though, was the familiar feeling of the point where the fight went downhill, where her lack of finesse would probably result in a pretty heinous beating. As she wrapped her arms around her stomach, Rachel clenched her eyes tight, mentally preparing herself for the barrage of vicious attacks.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:39 am

Success! The feint into the knee was quickly becoming one of Amy's favorite attacks. With Rachel bent over, Amy was able to secure her head with her hands and hit her face with another two knee strikes. Amy didn't want to be countered, though, so she danced quickly afterwards, her eyes sharp, looking for her next opportunity.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:48 am

The knees to Rachel's face already resulted in some bruising and bleeding, and as soon as Amy let go she fell to her knees, spitting out a bit of blood before pulling herself back to her feet. Not ready to give up her offensive, she looked to grapple with her opponent, so she could get in a harsh knee of her own, though her vision was already starting to get a bit fuzzy.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by snappleR Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:01 am

Amy blinked. She was used to seeing blood in a fight, but it usually took a while before it started flowing. She must have gotten lucky with those knees.

She was on guard again as Rachel approached, arms up, clearly looking to grapple. Amy reflexively threw a hard right cross at Rachel's face instead, denying her offensive. It was only after she shot her punch that she realized, hey, I'm fighting somebody my own size for once. Grappling might not be such a bad way to go here.
snappleR
snappleR

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:09 am

Though it didn't show, Rachel was already coming apart at the seams before the fight began, and all it took now was some pushing in the right places, That wasn't going to get her to give up any faster, though, as she charged in for the grapple. Unfortunately, before she got there she was met with a hard punch across her face, forcing her back a step where she grabbed her head with one hand to try and regain her composure.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next