Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 33 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:52 pm

Lina noticed the ones who were dressed to possibly obtain a different kind of attention when Veronica mentioned it. She didn't say anything about it, but did shake her head in their direction.

Strength wasn't something Lina was known for, and if she was asked to show what she had it would be noticeable she would be in the bottom half of the group in that department. Maybe at the top part of that part of the list, but most of the others here would obviously hit harder than her. Her overall form on the other hand was on point, which was shown when she was paired up randomly with a more experienced attendee there when it came time to demonstrate some moves as a well as few short one on ones. She took some rough blows, but she avoided what could have been sure knockout ones and executed a simple counter takedown on the guy.

When the session ended, Lina began to feel more of what she was on the receiving end of and needed a moment or two to recover from it. However she wasn't sure if Xerxan was going to stick around after or leave right away and told Veronica to talk to him so they don't risk just missing him, and that she would catch up. For all she knew he could have heard what she said, but she was too sore for that to even be a thought. Her efforts did gain her some attention from the other guys there, which made the suggestively dressed females jealous.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:13 am

What was originally just supposed to be using kickboxing as a form of fitness training converted slowly to an offer for by some pros in MMA techniques? The ones who stayed for the offered lessons along with Veronica and Lina which as the lessons went on many bowed out. Xerxan primarily helped out by being part of the demonstration of how to perform such actions. Unfortunately for Lina she got paired with another woman whose boyfriend was eyeing Lina more than her so her sparing was quite rough. The Pros and Xerxan were complimenting Lina on her form while others were telling her sparring partner this is not a catfight it is a sparing session. When her opponent flips one of the female MMA pros off for the catfight comment she walks over and takes Lina's spot and says " watch the techniques I use they may be more to your strengths. The woman tries to viciously attack the pro for her insults and ends up being used as a training dummy showing Lina quite a few tricks that didn't rely on her being able to hit hard. Veronica got paired with another pro except she was able to perform the moves as her partner took turns to show the moves on each other. When the surprise class was over the ones who played it clean which were everyone but Lina's opponent were congratulated on their form. Veronica wouldn't have had much trouble stopping Xerxan to chat while Lina rested a moment and joined her. When they indirectly ask if he had anyone he was only saying which confirmed when Veronica mentioned that he just taking his time feeling no rush to take on a girlfriend. While they were in the locker room to shower up they hear quite of a few of the girls claim Xerxan is gay while some of the elven ones say he may just be taking his time.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:50 am

Lina sure had a rough time. Being paired against a guy who knew what he was doing was one thing, the one woman she was with later on was a different kind of rough, one that made her almost prefer another around against the guy since he at least wasn't dirty with how he went about his business. She did appreicate the one pro helping her out. She thanked her later and did take notice of how she did things, but admitted overall strength wasn't...a strength of hers, at least not yet anyway.

In the locker room, Lina heard the chatter going on, and didn't feel like being silent. "So what if he is? Not that I think he is anyway." Lina responded to those who thought Lina preferred guys. When asked if that's because she's interested in him she responds "I'm gay, Got a problem with that?" She didn't want to fight anyone or cause a scene over it, but for some unknown reason, probably due to her surroundings, the subject made her a bit more defensive than usual.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:46 pm

When the other women start to approach Lina to make their own point to her another elven woman steps around the corner and just say" I think it is more about traditions is the main reason he is like he is." The other women look up at her and back off even though there is way more of them. The presence she seems to give off that is intimidating the other women doesn't seem to be affecting Lina. She would say glaring right at her fellow elves that were making the trouble" have you ever thought that it may be a tradition from where he is from that makes him how he is." After her words got the elves thinking and they start to ask between each other one question "where is Xerxan from exactly" then naming various planets where elves live before getting flustered and leaving with the other women? The woman sits on a bench across from Lina and asks her " Xerxan has a farunian accent into his words which leads me to wonder which slaver group he broke free of." The gold elven woman as she talks seems to have a similar accent which makes sense as she could recognize Xerxan's accent just as easily. She also seems like another of the professionals that came out for the class, but seems more advanced in her career than the others.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:53 am

What the other woman said made sense, but Lina still felt there may be more to it than that. "I can understand that, but I get the feeling there might be more to it than just that. I mean given how he's been since he's been around maybe there's something else he's either experienced or secretly feels or believes and is keeping it down deep inside him. What she did know of him, this was a bad time for her to draw blanks. She did recall one thing though.

"If it means anything I have a friend who is interested in him, but the more she tries to get close to him the less of a reaction she gets. She does care about him a lot. I was hoping that coming here tonight maybe my girlfriend and I would be able to talk him about it and see if we can find out if he's just flat out not interested or if there's more to it than that." Even though she and Veronica were there for specific reason, that didn't mean that was all that they were focused on. "That said, what we took part in was an interesting experience, learned quite a bit too."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:33 am

She offers her hand to Lina and says " I am Sylvania was originally from the high forest of the world known as Farune except now I am just a traveling MMA star." She will then say " it is quite likely the main reason your friend may have issues with trying to get emotions out of him is because of his family." She will add " young men like Xerxan born down below the surface are pretty much slaves all their life with the expectations that if a female becomes interested he would have to go with her and sleep with her till sent back home." She will finish with to let Lina digest all that new info given to her" don't look at all drow like the monsters who sometimes turn the males who escape into rapists, murders, or just plain monsters who need to be put down." While Veronica gets a chance to catch Xerxan semi alone he seems pretty friendly talking about different things except why he is still single along with his unique accent which she can't seem to place. He will say " I think you better go check on your friend because her opponent who really worked her over is heading for the women's locker room pissed" as she motions for Veronica to spot her which somewhat surprises her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:29 am

After returning the introduction she taking in what was told to her, which felt complicated in detailed but simple to make sense of. "I haven't seen or heard any problems with him so I think we're in the clear with him becoming someone like that, but getting to know his specific story is something I feel might help." Lina then begins to go into detail about Anya and what she knows about her and her having interest in him but nothing happening on that end is what brought herself and Veronica here. "Both she and I know a relationship isn't something to be forced, but if there's anything I can do to give even a slight chance of happening then today will all be worth it."

While Lina is happily spoken for, something Sylvania in this setting causes Lina to feel slightly attracted by her, but she doesn't draw attention to it. She began to wonder for a moment if Veronica was having any luck. "Hopefully one day he'll be able to open up. Those that know him where I'm from treat him well and I know they want him to be happy."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:18 am

Sylvania Will just ask " Do you know how Xerxan came over to this world from Faerune because only slavers go there go snatch away merchandise to sell in the market?" If asked she will say " I was one of those taken by the slavers because they apparently observed me sparing with some of the boys my age and wining." She will finish with " I got lucky and my manager was the one who managed to purchase me which I was ungrateful till realized the truth." When she finished Lina's sparing opponent who got punished pushed in and stalks right up and tries to throw a hard punch into Sylvania's stomach. She gulps as she realized how much she messed up trying to assault Sylvania in revenge from being turned into training dummy during the class. The woman runs extremely fast out of the locker room nearly running Veronica over who narrowly dodges out of the way. Sylvania will start shouting a few curses in the same accent as Xerxan was speaking in when Veronica was speaking with Xerxan. Sylvania rushes past after her attacker which will confuse Veronica as she asks Lina" who was that and why did she have an accent similar to Xerxan.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:43 am

Before Lina could respond to Sylvania, someone felt the need to interrupt them. When a chase caused them to leave the room Lina was considering following out of curiosity, but noticed Veronica. It took her a moment to regather her thoughts and gave a less detailed version of what she was told, but felt she mentioned enough for the time being. "How'd things go with Xerxan?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:50 am

Veronica will listen and blink a bit at the new information then say " that does make sense some of the people where I work went to that same collage when Xerxan was there and he seemed completely lost." She will say " when that one woman mentioned Traditions that actually could be the main source because I don't really suspect there were many humanoid animals there." She will finish with " maybe we should ask Veldaris because didn't you say Xerxan showed up after She took the queen on a trip somewhere."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next