Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Peace Across (More) Worlds

2 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Peace Across (More) Worlds - Page 32 Empty Re: Peace Across (More) Worlds

Post by Maxy Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:12 am

"If he does have any I'll be greatly surprised, but alright." What Veronica found for her would do, not that she was picky about it. "Can't say I've met many, but since you mentioned it, do you think being in a place like that can affect one's sexuality?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:39 pm

Veronica will say " I wouldn't be surprised either if any are alive and desire to get him back they won't stop till he is theirs once again." She will add" I really doubt he even realizes others find him attractive because at the festival I heard quite a few girls try to work up the courage to speak with him." She will finish with " I will not be shocked if some amateur boxers signed up looking to recruit him as a trainer or even pros wise enough to see a chance to improve."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:47 am

"I mean being around that many women and women with positions of power, think that could turn a guy gay?" She wasn't sure of how he was brought up, nor if Veronica's mentioning of matriarchal societies was something Xerxan dealt with. From what she did know about him though, she too wouldn't be surprised to see if someone did try to recruit him. "When do we head out?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:42 pm

Veronica will say " it is a possibility, but it is more likely he just chose a patient path that is quite common among elves where they take their time looking for their partner." She will add " in their cities it is quite common for the men and women to become bi-sexual as life down there is rough." She will finish with " why don't we go out and check out that shop and go grab something healthy to eat.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:02 am

Lina would be shocked if in fact he was gay, but that would for sure explain why nothing came from Anya's shown interest.  "If he was that would explain things, but I guess we'll have to wait and see."  Lina wasn't against go to for food where Veronica suggested, but she teased "If we must, but I'd rather have you though", holding on to her with a smile when she finished her sentence.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:29 am

She would smirk and say " as much as it would be a yummy treat we will for sure need a good meal before the class so we don't have growling bellies" as she pokes Lina in her belly playfully. She moves to her tablet and brings up several of their favorite places to eat out that would serve them a good meal in preparation for tomorrow. She will finish with " maybe if we have time we can play before bed as long as we make sure all our stuff is ready before bed."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:41 am

"Speak for yourself" Lina responds while poking Veronica in the stomach, but in a humourful tone. As the rest of the day progresses, Lina can't help but wonder if what they are about to attempt will yieled the results they're hoping for. It didn't help matters that at one point she thought she saw them pass by Anya, but wasn't sure that it was her or not. Anya had a lot of good going for her, but her emptiness made Lina feel a bit guilty. Lina held onto Veronica extra tight. "I hope one day Anya will find someone that makes her feel the same way you make me feel."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:51 am

Veronica giggles when Lina pokes her belly and pulls you along so they can enjoy their meal then dessert before bed. The next day when they arrive at the packed gym parking lot and several people arguing with the person in charge of making sure those who signed up got in. They can hear them yelling "do you know who I am you nerdy desk jockey" as the ones there just respond " If you really wanted to attend the class you would have signed up for it." When it is Veronica and Lina's turn their names are checked off and given a wrist band each to wear. When inside they see Xerxan chatting with a group of Amature boxers checking their stance along with critiquing them which some got upset till their coach seen and confirmed what was said then they thanked him. He seemed pretty relaxed as he chatted with the different pros and amateurs of either gender till his own mini computer's alarm that warned it was nearly time for class to start. He would apologize to them saying " That is all the time I have before class starts." They kept up a professional attitude thanking him for the extra time before moving to their spots for the class still surprising some who got to stand near their hero or heroine of the sports world. He would say to everyone about 5 mins before the class would start to begin stretching so no one would get injured from not being properly warmed up. He would list what warm ups he would recommend which even the pros were giving their support in what he recommended as he himself started them also even though he did it already.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:25 am

"Anyone you recognize?" Lina asked Vericona quietly, both when they checked in and just before they began. Nobody looked familiar to Lina, though during her scans she may have missed a few people and note others multiple times in the same check, given how many others there were.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:43 am

Veronica says " I do recognize a few major players in the MMA and boxing group from some of their thank you videos after some of their trainers purchased some of our more specialized meals to go." She will add " I bet that line that didn't make sense at first about bothering the others who attend makes sense now." She will finish with " I can tell some of the other girls who came are dressed more to attract attention" as she notes a few hoping to attract someone in the class with their attire. When the class starts he will start by saying "how a balanced stance should be how anyone would start because it can easily transition to an offensive or defensive." The more experienced fighters nod fully agreeing with the line as he shows a pretty easy stance for everyone to start off using. If he sees someone having an issue he would go over help them with some seeming only doing it for attention. After everyone was situated he would demonstrate how the routine they will be using which even the pros and semi-pros were following while enjoying being in a crowd as normal people. Then he would start the music they would be using which had a mixture of different cultural influences in it. He would start the combo following the rhythm with after a few false starts and help from the person next to them everyone would be slowly following right in tune with the music. There would be several breaks before it was over for hydration and restroom breaks which some people didn't realize how thirsty they had got from it. When class was over he would thank everyone for attending and being respectful to the celebrity guests we had in class. The pros would take some photos with their classmates. Some even asking if they as their secret training spot because of how welcoming it was.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next