Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood - Page 4 Empty Re: Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood

Post by LARIATO Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:30 pm

Once again it seemed Mariko had the brothers defeated when she trapped Master Ryona in the armbar. He struggled to free his arm, but the Japanese vixen kept him firmly in her clutches.

But once again, just when it seemed victory was within her grasp, the other Ryona brother came in to make the save. Suddenly finding a rather large boot planted on her face, Mariko began to shout in pain and discomfort from beneath it, and pushed Master Ryona away with her boot while using her hands to grab onto his leg in an attempt to pull his foot off of her face.

Back to top Go down

Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood - Page 4 Empty Re: Mariko Ishii vs Ryona Brotherhood

Post by Kounoko Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:19 pm

The girl would find her opponent rather defenseless against her mighty strength, as she would be able to pushed Lord Ryona away, while Master Ryona would now attempt to take the chance to escape. "Evil monster woman must die, she must be slain by us!" He yelled.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:40 pm

Managing to push Lord Ryona’s boot off of her, Mariko pulled herself back to her feet and approached the man. “‘Monster?’ My, that wasn’t a nice thing to say to a lady. You’ll have to be punished!”

As the words left her lips, Mariko then spun around and threw the sole of her right boot right out toward Lord Ryona’s stomach, hoping to catch him off guard with the kick. She’d then grab his head and shove it between her legs in a standing headscissor before glancing in the direction Master Ryona had gone. If he was still outside the ring, then his brother would soon be going for a very bumpy ride...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Lord Ryona would be able to evade the kick, however, he got easily overpowered and place into the girl's headscissor. "EVIL MONSTER WOMAN ME GO!!!" He yelled.
At the same time, Master Ryona would complain, "Ladies do not fight men, they stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches for men!" As he tries to return to the ring.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:20 pm

As she glanced over to the side of the ring, Mariko initially grunted in mild annoyance as Master Ryona began to make his way back into the ring. “Just don’t know when to stay down, do you?” she said, but her expression quickly changed back to its usual, sly self as the man’s words put an idea into her head.

First, wrapping her hands around Lord Ryona’s waist, Mariko attempted to hoist him upside down before dropping his skull onto the mat with a piledriver. And if she succeeded, she’d immediately get back up and wait for Master Ryona to come at her again. “Come on, big boy. Come get me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Lord Ryona would struggle in futile, and got slammed by the piledriver, causing him to faint, going unconscious. "NO!!!" Yelled Master Ryona in despair and horror as he saw what happened, "How... how dare you kill Lord Ryona! You evil woman?!" He yelled as tears flows out from his eyes, "I must avenge him!!!" He exclaimed as he ran towards the woman, attempting a jumping kick.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:51 pm

With Lord Ryona out like a light, now there was just one more to deal with. And as he came rushing toward the smirking Ishii sibling, Mariko was prepared to bring this battle to an end. “That’s right. Come here, big boy...” she muttered as he charged.

When his kick came in, Mariko ducked and shifted aside to let his foot fly by her head, before wrapping her arms under his legs and attempting to lift him up with the man sitting on her shoulders. Grabbing his trunks, she’d turn back around to face Lord Ryona’s unconscious body. Still holding onto his trunks, Mariko would then try to lift him up before sending him for a ride, The Last Ride, aiming to bring Mater Ryona crashing down onto his partner. And if her finishing move hit as she wanted, she’d have two unconscious Ryona brothers stacked right on top of each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:16 pm

"NO!!!!!!" Master Ryona screams as he struggles to be released, but his opponent was too strong, there was nothing he could do except got lifted up and threw towards his ally by the much smaller girl, as he got slammed onto Lord Ryona, he would also faint and got unconscious.

Or, what he would say, "got killed."

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:24 pm

The Last Ride hit with full force, bringing Master Ryona crashing down right onto his fallen partner, now leaving both of them unconscious and stacked on top of each other. Satisfied with her work, Mariko turned her back to the pile of bodies before sitting down right on top of Master Ryona’s chest. Comfortably seated on her makeshift throne, Mariko casually crossed one leg over the other and waiting for the ref to count the pin.

“ONE!”

“TWO!...”

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:15 am

"Three..." Due to being exhausted, the two big guys couldn't get up in time, and fact, where still barely conscious at the count of three, even as their cute and tiny opponent sits victoriously on them.
What losers, these 2.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next