by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match - Page 6 Empty Re: John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match

Post by beangraff Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:17 pm

Ohhh, yes. John defintly didn’t have boxing training, but his arms were still strong. He didn’t need to eb fancy thise close in, or under these conditions, either. When Haru doubled over, John grabbed the chair.

“Pay back time, sexy.” He said with a chuckle, lifting it high to slam down ontop of Haru’s head.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match - Page 6 Empty Re: John Mitchel vs Haru Fujiwara- FCA POW Yaoi Alphabet Soup Match

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:27 pm

Haru stayed doubled over longer than necessary, playing possum in order to draw John in close and unsuspecting. When he heard John speak, that his cue to strike. Haru burst into a running charge, intent on spearing John clear into the third row, but his ambitions were cut short CLANGGG by a hard shot from a steel chair banging into the top of his head.

Haru went down hard, skidding to a stop at John's feet with a loud groan. Now that was definitely a hit he was not popping right back up from.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:42 pm

Haru’s run actually made John’s attack easier as the chai crashed into his head and he landed on the floor. With a grin, John reached down and grabbed Haru’s hair. The audience cheered as John began to drag him up the stairs. Cameramen rushed to follow, while John headed towards one of the mid-level entrances, intent on forcing Haru to come with him to the concession stand area!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:49 pm

Haru was vaguely aware that he was being dragged up  and along the stairs, stumbling as they went in confusion. He was somewhere between here and lala land thanks to that nasty chair strike to the back of the head, and he'd probably even lost consciousness for a few seconds.

However, as reality started to come back to him, Haru groaned at the panging pain in the back of his head, and grabbed onto John's waistline for support. He had recovered enough to know that whatever John was planning, he didn't quite want to be a part of it, and for that reason he grabbed at John's wrist to try to free himself from the fistful of hair he was being dragged along by. He sent a meek punch into the back of John's leg, nowhere near the strength he had before, but how long would this weakness really last?

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:27 am

“Ow!” John let out a grunt as he felt a hard, but not devastating, punch to his calf. “Bad boy!” John said with a grin, hauling Haru up.

“Hungry?” He asked with a laugh, trying to haul Haru up. One hand kept hold on his hair, the other took his shoulder. John was chancing that Haru would recover and stop him, but he hoped Haru would be weak enough for this coup de grace. John took off, trying to drag Haru with him, clearly intending to toss him over the concession stand counter. If it worked, he’d send Haru face first into the glass cube of the popcorn machine, knocking it and Haru down to the ground!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:03 am

Despite his efforts to slow John's control over him, he was still being tugged along at will. He even picked up speed, Haru stumbling along aside him, until he was hurled face first into a popcorn machine, spiderwebbing the glass and knocking Haru down onto his back. And to add insult to injury, the machine then fell on top of him, making Haru groan loudly in intense pain.

If he thought his headache was bad before, it just reached a whole new level of fuck that shit really hurts. He was seeing stars both metaphorically and literally through half-lidded eyes. On pure instinct Haru started to lean up but almost immediately fell back down, his head rolling slowly side to side as his brain tried to process what was going on.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:03 pm

John finally had a second to catch his breath. When Haru hit the machine, even John winced. Glass spider cracked, the door opened, and fresh popcorn spilled all over the place. Then, with a teater and a thud, the huge machine fell right on top of Haru!

After taking a few breaths and rubbing his own throbbing head, John hoped over the stand to get a good look at Haru, who was having trouble standing up.

Well, there was only one thing for it. John grabbed the machine, rolled it off of Haru, and dropped down on him to hook his leg and pin him in place. The ref, who had followed, pounded on the concession stand to count

ONE!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:55 pm

Haru was vaguely aware of the machine being lifted off of him and he let out a grunt of relief. He moved to get up, but a new heavy weight replaced it and plopped down on top of him. He only realized it was John when his leg was pulled and the counter slapped to begin the count.

ONE!

That seemed to grab his attention. Everything still hurt and for a moment he considered just laying there till three, but his ego quickly won that debate. He had to break the pin, he wasn't about to lose to this chump this way, that'd be a humiliating loss.

TWO!

The ref slapped for the second count, leaving Haru very little time to react. His hands scrambled around and grabbed the first thing they found; greasy popcorn. Haru stuffed the handful into John's nose and eyes and threw his shoulder with all it's remaining might up, just narrowly beating the third slap. With the immediate danger out of the way, Haru used his free hand to grab another handful and stuff that in John's mouth to keep him occupied.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:46 pm

The ref was just about to slap to three, giving John the win…when suddenly… “GWAOOF!” Popcorn crumbled into his nose and eyes! “Shit! The butter got into his eyes, stinging him and making him bling as he got off of Haru. Crumbled up popcorn, crumbs, and butter was in John’s nose. He tried to clear it out before…. “ACHOOOO! He sneazed popcorn everywhere, his attempt to pin totally derailed.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:58 pm

Haru's leg was released and the pin attempt called off when John began to crawl away and sneeze. Pushing up on his elbows, Haru shook his head out but there was still the huge dull ache pulsing behind his eyes. Grabbing the edge of the counter, Haru pulled himself to his knees with a grunt, panting slightly but ready to fight back.

There wasn't much in reach that he could use besides the mountain of popcorn, and his own battered body, so that would have to do. While John was busy with the aftermath of his popcorn assault, with a growl Haru threw himself at John, his weight colliding with John's back for a half-baked bodyslam.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next