Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Falls count anywhere Match: Haru Fujiwara VS. Ralph Acker

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Falls count anywhere Match: Haru Fujiwara VS. Ralph Acker Empty Falls count anywhere Match: Haru Fujiwara VS. Ralph Acker

Post by TheRacker Sat May 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Falls count anywhere Match: Haru Fujiwara VS. Ralph Acker
Win by submission, pinfall or KO anywhere in arena.

Haru Fujiwara:

Ralph Acker:

Ralph was sitting in the locker, listening some rock music on his mp3. It was time for rematch with Haru and Ralph was way less nervous than he was for the first time. His debut match wasn't just an ordinary match. It was begining of friendship and rivalry in AFW. And althugh Ralph managed to win first match, he knew that he shouldn't go easy in this one. It was Falls count anywhere match and both opponents had it good moments outside of rings in the first match.

Same guy as first time came to Ralph and wave him to get ready. So he put off his mp3 and slowly walked around the backstage, waiting for his music to start. He speeds up when hearing his music, making somersault from backstage to the aisle. Ralph was slowly walking toward the ring and waving to his fans in between.

When he reached the ring, he got on it with one swift jump. He grabed the top rope and jumped over it as well. Ralph walked to the center of the ring to blow kisses to audience in all direction. Loving the noise from spectators, he walked to the corner turnbuckles - he sat on top one, facing the ring and waited for Haru to make his entrance.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Falls count anywhere Match: Haru Fujiwara VS. Ralph Acker Empty Re: Falls count anywhere Match: Haru Fujiwara VS. Ralph Acker

Post by TripleHelix Sat May 09, 2015 11:17 pm

Haru stood in front of a boxing bag hanging from the ceiling, practicing a few light jabs while he waited backstage. Tonight was the big night, his rematch against Ralph Acker, and he couldn't wait to get his hands on that little punk. He'd outmaneuvered Haru in their first bout, and he had to hand it to him, he did deserve that win. However, inside Haru now burned the flames of rivalry.

No doubt this match was going to be as entertaining as the first, Ralph was a skilled wrestler and could keep Haru on his toes. Now Haru knew what he was capable of, and now Haru wasn't going to underestimate him either. He heard the muffled sound of Ralph's entrance theme play and Haru left his ready room to line himself up backstage. Nothing was gonna keep him from getting back at Ralph and evening the odds.

And so as the announcer called his name, the arena erupted into a roar as he made his way to the ring with the usual arrogant smile. The impression their previous match had left in the minds of the audience was evidently still fresh judging from their level of energy. Haru slipped under the bottom rope and popped to his feet, immediately crossing over to the turnbuckle Ralph was at.

"If you have any prayers, I'd say them now" Haru said with a dead expression, taking a thumb and drawing a cutthroat motion. He backed up slowly step by step, staring down Ralph and aiming to get in his head. He seemed completely serious unlike his mischievous and prideful attitude the first time. He made a subtle nod when the ref asked if he was ready, but his gaze and glare never left Ralph.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Falls count anywhere Match: Haru Fujiwara VS. Ralph Acker Empty Re: Falls count anywhere Match: Haru Fujiwara VS. Ralph Acker

Post by TheRacker Sun May 10, 2015 10:31 am

Ralph would keep smiling to him, still sitting on top of the turnbuckle in his corner. Ohh, I'm SO scared. Just look how much i'm shaking... he responds and bursts out laughing. What's the matter, does your neck itch? I can scratch you if you want... Ralph responds and keep mocking Haru.

Ralph turns to referee and give him a thumb up, indicating he's ready to start as well. He stands with legs slightly spreaded swaying his upper body left and right while waiting for begining of the match.

*DING*

Ralph decide to not give opening to his rival. As in last match, he need to start quick and gradually wear him down. And best way to do so is straight attack. He turns around and runs toward ropes to bounce himself from them. Getting extra speed, Ralph runs toward Haru trying to dropkick him in the chest. He knew it would be perfect start, if he would manage to land the kick and squeeze some air out of Haru.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 10, 2015 2:26 pm

Oh no, no chance in hell was Haru gonna fall for anything Ralph had used on him last time right out the gates. He'd spent hours on his own analyzing Ralph's moves over and over so he could recognize them when the time came. So when Ralph ran back to use the ropes for speed, Haru was alert and ready for him.

Haru dove and rolled to the side, allowing his opponent to sail harmlessly by. But when he landed, Haru pounced, drawing his leg back and swinging a kick right into Ralph's pecs. Another foot came down in a stomp and then another as Haru bombarded him with attacks. He might not be hit by every one of them, but it dude would keep him on the defensive in the early match or else suffer some early damage.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun May 10, 2015 7:37 pm

Ralph runs, jumps and fly toward Haru. But... nothing happens. He glides thru air and starts swinging around with his arms after not knowing what to do. He was using this move back in collage league and in previous match - and so far he was always successfull. He simply didn't know what to do when he misses his target.

But regardless Ralph manage to use his agility to land on feet. He turns around to face the Haru and as he jumps for another attack, Ralph receive hard kick into his chest. He gasps for air as he's moved few inches backwards and feels Haru's wrath as he starts pounding on his body. Some hits land on his body, some hit misses it and some hits got blocked.

Ralph manage to get back to the ropes. He spreads his arms and grab on ropes too roll back over them, hopefully landing a kick into Haru's face when he's trying to escape from the ring.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 11, 2015 12:37 am

Haru gritted his teeth and put his full strength behind ever blow, whether it hit blocked or missed. Ralph starts to retreat from him, backing away towards the ropes and not able to find a good opening for a counter amidst Haru's assault. This was good, he just needed to keep the pressure on, keep Ralph busy and keep on damaging him, and ---

Whack!

Ralph flipped over the ropes out of the ring, clocking Haru nicely across the jaw with his foot. Haru chuckled, running his tongue across the inside of his mouth and tasting a bit of blood. Now it was really on.

"You can run but you can't hide" Haru roared, running and sliding underneath the bottom role as he too escaped the ring. With falls counting anywhere, there would be no risk in getting DQed by a time out. Haru came after Ralph right away, arms open wide as he tried to capture Ralph in a bearhug.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon May 11, 2015 9:27 am

Ralph smiles after feeling that his boot managed to connect with Haru's jaw. He makes few steps backwards to gain some distance after seeing Haru wastes no time chasing him.

You call it running, but i call it tactical retreat... Ralph smiles again, still catching an air from the kick he received earlier. Seeing Haru quickly approaching him, Ralph begin making new plan. That's it.. he murmors to himself after seeing his oponent spreading his arms a little to go for a bear hug.

Ralph stays a little back and waits for Haru. Although he had to take some deep breaths he wasn't weared down too much yet and he began overreacting while doing it, trying to fool Haru to start underestimating him again. When they were almost in reach, Ralph looks up and try to suprise Haru with another drop kick.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 11, 2015 4:30 pm

When Haru notices that Ralph seems to be taking longer than normal to pop back up, he becomes slightly suspicious. In the last match they had, Ralph took damage well and needed minimal rest to get back to fighting strength, so Haru found it hard to believe that he was hurt that much by his previous attack.

However, Haru continued on with his strategy on lighter feet and more caution in his eyes. When he was almost close enough to touch, he saw that Ralph was looking up at him and that his muscles were tensing up. He was preparing for something, and if Haru knew him well enough, it was likely a drop kick. This time, Haru was ready for him!

When Ralph suddenly stood back up and launched a standing drop kick, Haru suddenly dropped down and ducked. Ralph's feet missed his head and Haru lunged forward, catching the midsection of Ralph's back on his shoulder. Haru grinned in triumph, now this was going to hurt Ralph. Haru spun back around to face the ring, still balancing Ralph's back over his shoulder. He took a few running steps and then dropped, slamming Ralph mercilessly to the hard concrete floor in an over the shoulder powerbomb.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon May 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Ralph jumped and for the second time today glides thru air. It's about time to change attacks and stop being predictably, but that's not important right now. It's time to plan defense now and gain some distance again.

Ralph was already turning around to land on his, but something else happened. SHIT! Haru managed to catch him mid air. Ralph clenches his fingers to make fists and starts pounding all over Haru's body when he start's running. But that didn't help much and it didn't take long untill Ralph was falling down.

Ralph let's out short scream as he land on floor and grabs his back with one hand. He doesn't even try to stand up - instead he rolls closer to the ring. When he reached the apron, Ralph get on one knee and grabs the ring mat. He uses his arms to pull himself up and hopefully can roll back into a ring before Haru catches him.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon May 11, 2015 7:51 pm

Ralph may have gotten in a few sloppy strikes, but Haru was confident he had delivered the greater blow judging from the way he screamed. Even as Ralph retreats immediately, with around six feet of air and an unforgiving concrete floor, he knows he got a devastating powerbomb in. He follows along slowly as Ralph climbs into the ring, much like a large predator stalking their prey.

While Ralph is busy pulling himself to the ring, Haru is climbing up one of the corner posts. Finding some good footing on the top ropes, Haru holds his arms up to the crowd making them go quiet. Haru wasn't really known for highflying or jumping stunts, so this was quite a rare occurrence.

He slapped his elbow a few times, winking at Ralph. He ought to know what this was, he had used one against Haru in their last match to great success. Haru's target was Ralph's lower torso, no matter whether it was his abs or lower back. Taking a deep breath in, he jumped from the top rope and angled his elbow downward, hoping for the best.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next