Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:59 am

Mai Lee's rubbing intensified as it took a lot of self control to ensure that she didn't explode along side with Alex as the debuting girl climaxed against her pussy, spraying it with her hot juices as Mai Lee stopped to prevent herself from accidentally going over the edge. Panting loudly and watched as Alex curled into her, she smiled victoriously as she would then grab Alex's hair roughly.

"What do you say? What do you say?" she asked repeatedly from Alex, refusing to give even a second's break for her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex)

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:03 am

For a moment, Alex didn't respond, she couldn't. The pain and humiliation was unlike she ever experienced, and she was almost in some kind of misery-induced trance while the tears streamed down her cheeks. Slowly, her eyes turned downward to meet Mai Lee's, her lips trembling as she tried to get the words out.

"I... I-I .... g-give..."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:06 am

Mai Lee felt a wave of enjoyment watching Alex cry in her grasp, tugging on her opponent's hair as she waited for Alex's surrendering words. Looking into Alex's teary eyes, Mai Lee heard the prized words barely as she then leaned in, not intent on finishing the humiliation just yet.

"What was that? I could hear you, say it louder!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:13 am

The words were hard for her to form, even through this pain. Alex wasn't used to giving up, she believed there was always a reason to keep fighting. But right now, the fight was useless, better to submit and get paid than to suffer more punishment.

"I... f-fuck... I g-give..." The conflicting feelings stirring inside her kept Alex from forming much of a cohesive response, despite her best efforts.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:27 am

Seeing the difficultly in her opponent to utter out the words, Mai Lee saw fit to make it even harder as she would wrap her arms around Alex's body, pulling her close as their crotches still locked against each other and pressed her larger breasts against her opponent's smaller ones.

"Oh? Want me to fuck you some more?" Mai Lee conceitedly asked as she knew what her opponent was really getting at, as she rubbed her crotch, wet with Alex's juices from her climax, against hers to continue to push and push her opponent around like her toy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:35 am

Alex bit her lip in frustration as she felt her body heat up again in anticipation, the warmth and texture of Mai Lee's body almost cancelling out the pain, though only amplifying the humiliation. In a way, this is what she'd wanted for so long but couldn't get back home, but she couldn't help but feel exploited for it. She desperately tried to suppress her whimpering as the tears continued to leak out, hoping she could stay with it for at least a little longer.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:46 am

Mai Lee was getting a little frustrated that she wasn't getting out a louder submission from Alex, unknown to what was really going on within her opponent's head, and continued to push the envelop as she thought it would finally push out the verbal submission she wanted. Leaning forward, she looked to pin Alex on the mat as she would increase her crotch rubbing, Mai Lee was still hot from the first tribbing and the renewed rubbing was quickly heating her up.

But she didn't care about how she was doing, she only focused on her opponent's condition as she puffed out her chest to press down on Alex's as she continued to rub her sex against Alex's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:52 am

As the tension built up inside her, Alex let out a sigh in a mix of pleasure and dispair. "N-NO!" she moaned, desperately hoping for some sort of release from her torture. As she neared her second climax, Alex bit her thumb in ecstasy, now too caught up in the sensation to voice her submission.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:59 am

Feeling her opponent tense up, Mai Lee rubbed her sex harder and faster on Alex as she tried to hold in her own moans, however a few did break out every once in an while. "Yes! Yes! Give up! Scream for me!" Mai Lee shouted to try and mask her moans as she was nearing her own climax and eventually, she let out a cry filled with ecstasy as she released her orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:06 am

The warmth and texture of Mai Lee's juices only stimulated Alex further, forcing her to reach a second climax as she came almost simultaneously. "Oh god! I give up, I give up!" Alex pleaded, her soaking, battered body made into a sex toy on display. She fell limp in her opponent's grasp, conscious but broken, to weak to even cry.

Last edited by Clobber Jobber on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next