by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 259 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 258 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex)

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:10 am

"Humiliating you, idiot." Mai Lee said in a matter of fact tone as she continue to try and strip the batter girl of her pants, seeing her struggle meaningless after the pounding and beating she gave her. Continuing to pull on Alex's jeans despite her wrists being seized by Alex's hands, Mai Lee would pay no attention to Alex's protests and sought to leave Alex in nothing but her panties...which she would eventually strip her of that as well later.

Back to top Go down

Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hardcore Humiliation Match (Mai Lee vs Alex)

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:15 am

Alex blushed harder as the beginnings of tears formed in her eyes. "S-stop..." she whimpered as the jeans slid off her legs. Realizing her resistance was meaningless, Alex bit her lip and resolved to keep fighting, no matter how embarrassed she got.

Letting go of one wrist, she made a tired, but determined, slug towards Mai Lee's face, her frustration giving her more strength behind it than she had earlier.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:17 am

Getting the jeans down Alex's legs, Mai Lee was sure that it would lead to her victory shortly enough. She expected Alex to through a punch, but she was not expecting how hard it would hit in her face. Shocked by the sudden increase in strength of Alex's fist, Mai Lee's head whipped back as she released the jeans and stumbled backwards, bringing her hand up to her face as a look a shock stuck on her face as she was left in a stunned state.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:20 am

Alex smirked defiantly as the impact of the punch was even more effective than she was expecting. She collected her remaining strength to try and pull herself to her feet, but only managed to get up to her hands and knees, panting and hoping for a few more blows like that to somehow save her from this torment.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:29 am

Mai Lee got over the initial shock of the punch and recovered her composure, she could tell that Alex was feeling great about that punch and would use the momentum gathered from it to launch a counter offensive. She had to make sure that wouldn't happen as she would quickly dart back to Alex with her hands shooting back for the jeans as she stubbornly went back to stripping the girl of her jeans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:31 am

Alex fell from her knees to her hands and face as her legs were pulled up from under her as Mai Lee grabbed her sagging pants and pulled them the rest of the way off. She managed to pull herself back to her hands and knees, but needed to catch her breath while in that position, sweat and saliva dripping from her face onto the floor.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:31 am

Although she didn't physically harm Alex, again, Mai Lee found revenge in stripping Alex down to just her panties as she quickly tossed out the jeans from the ring. "Ready for a full frontal debut!?" Mai Lee shouted as she walked over to Alex and would pull her up by her panties, looking to weaken the elastic as a side bonus as she would then wrap her arms around Alex's waist and attempted to lift her up for a rear bearhug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:37 am

Alex tried to crawl away as Mai Lee lifted her by her by her panties, but wasn't fast enough and was hoisted into the air with the sound of a sharp snap as the elastic holding her last bit of decency fell to the floor. She squirmed in the stronger girl's grip as Mai Lee's arms tightened around her waist, putting the hurt on her hips and groin.

"F-fuck you! L-lemme g-go!" She whimpered angrily as the pressure on her body increased.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:39 am

Although she wanted to keep Alex up for the duration of the rear bearhug, she had to put the squirming girl down as she didn't have the stamina left after all the punishment she was dealing to Alex. Pressing her large breasts into the back of Alex, she leaned in to move her head next to Alex's ear. "I bet you would want to fuck me. Too bad it's not going to happen." Mai Lee sneered back after the first comment and wrenched Alex's stomach before moving on to the second comment.

"What are you going to do? Make me let you go? I want to see you try."

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:42 am

As the pressure around her increased, Alex flailed frantically, desperate to escape. If she managed to land a lucky elbow to her opponent's face, she'd grab Mai Lee's outfit in hopes of tearing it off and exposing her as well, maybe without even really thinking about it.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next