Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Baptism by Hentai

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Baptism by Hentai - Page 7 Empty Re: Baptism by Hentai

Post by Daaharu Fri May 01, 2015 5:08 am

After being kicked at several times, Nazaria would finally decide that enough of that was enough and grabbed onto Agatha's leg the next time it lashed out at her. Testing the Duchess's flexibility, Nazaria would move forward, bringing her body right up against that of Agatha, their fronts brushing together somewhat as she would try to force Agatha's leg all the way up, so that her foot was located right next to her head. She watched Agatha grimace at the hold, and knew that it had to be painful for the European royal.

"You know, you can always just...surrender yourself to me," Nazaria would whisper as her face moved close to Agatha's. She grinned like a jungle predator as she would push a little more on her sparring opponent's limb.

Agatha didn't seem to want to be stuck in the painful standing splits for even a second longer, however, and she swung her other leg forward, going down onto her butt but slamming her foot right into Nazaria's exposed belly. The succubus would gasp as she flew backwards, tumbling head over heels across the canvas. When she finally came to a stop, she would groan and gingerly try to pick herself up, hoping that Agatha was still on the canvas and wouldn't get to her before she could recover.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Wed May 27, 2015 5:50 am

Agatha felt a small tinge of pain as her butt smacked the floor, a tinge of satisfaction replacing it as she felt her foot strike Nazaria's belly, Agatha gaining a small sense of arousal as well. She was beginning to find herself aroused slightly by her body striking someone elses, though nowhere near as much as actually getting down and dirty with a beautiful woman.

"Nah, I'd rather be on top darling." Agatha replied to Nazaria, now beginning to try and get up. By the time she was fully up however, Nazaria was already going to be right in front of her, and Agatha would only have enough time to try and at least push her away, in order to grant herself a few more precious seconds.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:57 am

Nazaria had gone tumbling after being kicked like that, but she had managed to bring herself to a stop fairly shortly thereafter, sitting on her knees about halfway across the ring from the corner where Agatha was now down on her rump. The succubus, knowing that she should move quickly to keep her advantage over Agatha, would waste no time in pushing herself back up onto her feet and lunging forward again, covering the distance between herself and her opponent rather quickly.

She managed to make it back over to the corner just as Agatha was getting up onto her feet. Nazaria smirked, knowing she still had the advantage. She had her opponent's movement restricted, the other woman pinned back in the corner with few options of where to go and how to fight Nazaria off. "You may rather be on top, but you'll have to do a lot better than that if you think you can earn the right to be there..." Nazaria would say.

She felt Agatha's hands at her shoulders, trying to push her away. Nazaria would grab onto those arms, trying to take control of them, before trying to swing around and throw her sparring partner towards the next corner, hoping that she would be dazed and ready for some more...sensual treatment.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:30 am

Agatha found her plan backfire on her, as she now found Nazaria grab her arms and begin to propel, as she now felt herself get flung to another corner. Agatha had just enough time to turn around before feeling her back take the brunt of the force, a sudden pain splashing over her. "Guh" was all Agatha could really respond with, looking at Nazaria.

She knew it was probably better to try and conserve her strength by this point, waiting for Nazaria to come closer to her, intent on trying to defend herself from any attacks the Succubus might be planning.

Apologies once again for my leave of absence, I did not mean to be gone for so long, and I apologize for forcing people to wait.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:20 am

Nazaria had been able to take advantage of her opponent, to counter what the other woman wanted to do, anticipate it, and turn her own efforts against her. Nazaria grabbed onto Agatha's arm, and she would pull hard on the limb for an instant, dragging Agatha out of the corner and then, with a flick of her wrists, launching her towards the next one. Agatha did exactly what Nazaria wanted of her, stumbling over to the corner and smacking into it in such a way that she seemed to be a little stunned upon impact. She wasn't moving very much.

"There you go...you sit right there and just look pretty," Nazaria would taunt, as she would bounce over to that corner, her hands on her hips, each step taken with a little bit of flair, a little bit of bounce. The succubus made her way over to her sparring partner, circling a little to examine exactly how Agatha was positioned, and to try to guess what Agatha might try to do when Nazaria came at her.

The succubus would not take too long to make her move, however. She would bound in, then duck low, hoping to avoid any sort of strike Agatha might have had in store for her. Then, Nazaria would come up and try to grab onto Agatha's tits, one in each hand, squeezing them a little as she would use the hold to force Agatha's back up against the turnbuckle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:58 am

Agatha grunted in pain, still feeling the pain from hitting the corner in her back, waiting for Nazaria to come at her like she expected. 'You won't be so teasing soon, sluttytits.' came to mind, shortly after Nazaria's little taunting walk, as the albino duchess wanted to wipe her smirk right off. However, as she tried to swing at her, she merely saw the succubus duck underneath her, and a sudden grasp on her bosom.

"Aah! Let go of my tits you perv!" She grunted out, initially trying to push Nazaria's hands away, to no avail, finding herself pushed back further into the corner. Realizing that there wasn't going to be an easy way out of this, Agatha decided it was time to pay evil unto evil. "Alright, let's see how you like it!" She shouted out, as her own hands reached to touch Nazaria's breasts, intent on squeezing them back.

EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:07 am

Nazaria would have been amused, but also perhaps a little insulted had Agatha used the term "sluttytits" out loud. It was, if nothing else, a remarkably inventive turn of phrase.

But the succubus was not going to let anything Agatha had to say or do or think slow her down, as she deftly ducked underneath the swinging arm of the lovely duchess, then came up from below to sink her hands into Agatha's ample breasts, giving them each a powerful squeeze, pushing them upwards and playing with them with a look of utmost glee on her face. Agatha, meanwhile, far from the flirty foe she was at the beginning of this fight, seemed to be taken aback by the attack that had targeted her ample assets. Nazaria snorted. "A perv? You're going to take it in that direction?" Nazaria would muse, before letting out a soft gasp as she felt hands grabbing at her breasts as well.

Agatha squeezed Nazaria's breasts hard, and Nazaria made sure to squeeze and tug on Agatha's breasts right back. She would even add in a little nipple-tweaking, just for good measure, as she pulled on them almost like they were cow's udders. She felt Agatha treating her own pair roughly in return. "Ooohhhh, I love it! It feels so good! Squeeze harder!" Nazaria would cry out, the exclamations interspersed with taunting laughs.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum