by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Baptism by Hentai

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Baptism by Hentai - Page 2 Empty Re: Baptism by Hentai

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:10 pm

Eye contact was always delightful, but this was something special. Nazaria almost felt as though she were looking into a mirror. She had never seen eyes as red as her own before. As they stared into each other’s eyes and squeezed each other’s butts, a faint blush came to Nazaria’s cheeks, one of arousal and high anticipation, knowing what would come—and who would cum—when they finished playing this teasing game.

“Everything’s been just peachy for me, thank you,” Nazaria would reply, finishing their little skit. Though her suggestion had been light-hearted, she meant it completely seriously. She was going to squeeze this lovely woman’s ass every time they encountered each other.

Now, Nazaria would squeeze Agatha’s hand instead of her ass as the two of them walked towards the nearest ring. Nazaria smiled at Agatha the whole way, keeping her eyes on the duchess, trying to seduce her, intimidate her, impress her, and size her up all at once. It was not an easy game to play, but Nazaria was a master at it. When they reached the ring, the blonde decided to help her soon-to-be sparring partner up. She let go of Agatha’s hand, then placed one hand on the noble’s back, while the other moved lower and cradled Agatha’s butt. Nazaria would lift her up, then, sweeping Agatha off of her feet, and gently lifting her up onto the ring apron.

“There you are, my lovely duchess,” Nazaria would purr, as she would set Agatha down carefully, before preparing to lift herself up onto the apron, as well.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:59 pm

Agatha knew Nazaria was serious about the squeezing, and she wouldn't have it any other way. After all, a plump rear like her own or Nazaria's should never be left unsqueezed, and both of their hands would need to squeeze something once in a while. She was also very much aware of how the match would end, and again, she wouldn't have it any other way.

The Duchess was initially surprised by the help provided by Nazaria, not expecting hands to touch her back and rear again. Despite this, she accepted the help, using it to easily get into the ring. "Need any help there Nazaria?" Agatha asked, seeing if she could help out her sparring partner.

As she asked, Agatha began to think to herself. Agatha knew that Nazaria was in the lead in this little game of theirs, though she tried to hide it as she kept her eyes focused on her. It was clear enough that Nazaria knew more about this game, and Agatha needed a way to even the odds. She thought quietly to herself, before grinning to herself, remembering a little trick up her sleeve, or shorts, in this case.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Nazaria had all sorts of little tricks to put herself in the lead in this sort of game. Any succubus worth her eternally-moist pussy had those tricks. Hell, any spoiled-rich lesbian playgirl worth her extensive collection of crotchless panties had those tricks. Agatha seemed like an experienced lover, but Nazaria was operating on a whole different level!

She gladly scooped up Agatha like a bride and deposited her on the ring apron, where it would be easy for her to slide into the ring. Nazaria was always chivalrous to her conquests, if also slightly condescending on occasion. She didn’t mind being treated like a lady, herself, though. When Agatha offered her some help up into the ring, Nazaria would smile, tilt her head, and bat her eyelashes at Agatha. “Oh, that would be lovely, Agatha. Thank you,” she would purr.

The blonde would then extend her hand daintily upwards to Agatha. She would wait for the grey-haired woman to grasp it, and then, assuming that Agatha did grasp it and didn’t have any tricks for her just yet, Nazaria would begin to pull herself up onto the ring apron, as well, to stand beside Agatha on the precipice of their battlefield.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:03 am

Agatha knew she was outmatched, at least in terms of tricks, by the slutty succubi of a sparring mate she had chosen. She also realized knew little about her wrestling talent either, only that she had to expect it to be better than her own. To outmatch Nazaria would take some skill, sexual or physical, on Agatha’s part.

She grasped her hand just like Nazaria expected, pulling her upwards towards the ring.  She was always respectful to a potential lover, especially one like Nazaria. She then slowly entered the ring proper, going through the ropes slowly and sensually, in such a way so that her ass was facing Nazaria. As she made her entrance into the ring proper, she headed towards the center of the ring, where she waited for Nazaria.

Should Nazaria make it to the center, she would have a bit of a surprise waiting for the Succubi. It was here that she would spring her trick “My father used to tell me that I should always look to all the corners of the globe for inspiration, and today I can finally say he was right.” Nazaria said, smirking as she said this. “I have studied wrestling from its very beginning to the current day, and something that interested me was Turkish wrestling, in which two wrestlers douse themselves with olive oil.” She explained, hoping it would entice Nazaria. “I propose we do just that, if you object, have your own idea, or would like to add any special stipulations to mine, go ahead and tell.”
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:48 am

Nazaria enjoyed the view as Agatha slipped into the ring between the ropes. The silver-haired temptress’s round, glorious ass was on full display in front of her, and Nazaria had to clench her hands into fists to keep herself from instinctually reaching out and grabbing onto the two plush cheeks. She would resist, however. It wouldn’t be proper of her to do that again at this stage of the game…

Nazaria slipped through the ropes, as well, and followed Agatha to the center of the ring, her eyes glued to the noblewoman’s curvy hips and gently bouncing ass the whole time. Once they had gotten to the center of the ring and Agatha turned around to face her, Nazaria’s eyes would quickly move upwards again and lock onto Agatha’s. The succubus wondered if the other woman had caught her staring at her lovely assets.

It was then that Agatha would spring her first trick of their game, and it was a good one. Nazaria smiled and licked her lips. Remarkable, that she would choose Turkish oil wrestling… Nazaria would muse to herself. “Why, that sounds lovely, Agatha, my dear,” Nazaria would purr, moving closer to the other wrestler and wrapping her arms lightly around Agatha’s shoulders. “As a matter of fact, I keep a home on the Aegean coast of Turkey. It really is a remarkable land…with remarkable traditions!” She would laugh and give Agatha’s shoulder a squeeze. “I think it’s a wonderful idea. Although, I must confess, the sight of your delicious body covered in olive oil is going to make me very, very…hungry.” She would lick her lips again, letting her tongue flick against Agatha’s ear lobe, as well.

"I'm also curious as to where you plan to get the olive oil from," Nazaria would add.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:33 am

Agatha was actually quite surprised by the restraint the Succubi had maintained. She expected her rear to be groped when she entered the ring, but found there to be no hands on it at all, much to her surprise.  Of course, the Succubi probably had something else in mind for her anyways, an idea proven correctly  once Nazaria moved close to her. The feeling of her tongue in her ear in particular began to excite the Duchess.

“I’m glad you agree, by the way, what part of my body’s making you most excited?” Agatha added, knowing full well that Nazaria was staring at her assets. “I can’t seem to make up my mind about what makes me excited the most about you.” She added. “As for the oil, well, I always come prepared.”  She began to whistle, pointing towards Abigail, who was currently outside the ring.

“Darling, bring the oil in here will you?” She commanded, proving her previous statement as Abigail clumsily walked towards the ring, slowly getting herself inside. With her were two large barrels carrying olive oil, where Abigail had kept them or hid them a secret she would closely guard.

“Here you go mistress.” Abigail said, seemingly not breaking a sweat as she dropped the two rather heavy barrels on the mat. “Would either of you need any other services from me?” She asked politely, trying to hide her arousal with a smile.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:59 am

Nazaria purred into Agatha’s ear as the duchess asked Nazaria what part of her body was exciting the succubus the most. Honestly, Nazaria couldn’t choose just one part. She had been focused on Agatha’s ass for a while now, but the duchess’s breasts, belly, legs, face, and…well, most every other part of her were all amazing, too.

“Mmm…forgive me, Agatha, but I can’t make a decision, either. Every part of you seems wonderful,” Nazaria would whisper in her sparring partner’s ear. When Agatha mentioned the oil again, Nazaria would pull back and glance over her shoulder.

As much as Nazaria hated to show surprise, she had to gasp as she saw the maid hauling two big tubs of olive oil into the ring. Where had she gotten them? And how did one little maid have the strength to haul what must have been fifty pounds of olive oil? Nazaria had no idea. It impressed her. Score a point for the Duchess.

“Wow,” Nazaria would say with a whistle. She would turn back to Agatha and grin, her eyes glittering with excitement. “Well, we certainly won’t have any trouble sharing. There’s enough oil there for…mm, for ten girls.” Nazaria was originally going to say for an entire orgy, but she didn’t want to get too sexual just yet. It was still early on. “So, do we just…each jump into a barrel?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:57 am

“That’s quite alright, every part of us is wonderful is something we can at least agree on.” Agatha replied, not bothering to whisper like Nazaria, before taking a look at the barrels. “In case you’re wondering, maids back in the duchy receive training on this sort of thing, it’s a closely guarded secret.” She explained.

“Well, I had another idea.” Agatha said, before putting her hands on one of the barrels. She began to try and lift it up, grunting as the barrel slowly got lifted into the air. “Cover your eyes darling.” She said, as she tried to bring it up a little more. Once she had raised it so that the top of the barrel was slightly above her head, she tried to tip it, oil slowly falling down the side, some of it spilling on the floor as she tried to carefully make most of it spill on Nazarina. “Tell me when to stop Nazarina.” She said. Once she was told to stop, she would drop the remaining oil on the floor, trying carefully not to spill any.

“Think you can do the same for me love?” Agatha asked, seemingly challenging Nazarina to see if she could do better. Abigail meanwhile sat back, staying in one of the corners of the ring to avoid getting any of the oil spilt on her.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:48 am

“Indeed. I can agree to that, without reservation,” Nazaria would reply. As much as she loved this phase of the game, she was itching to drop some of the polite, aristocratic airs that she had put on and speak on a more casual, more vulgar level with her conquest of the day. Perhaps, when they wrestled, they could open up just a little bit more. Bit by bit, the barriers between them would be broken, until there was nothing stopping them from taking that last step that would send them tumbling down into Nazaria’s bed.

When Agatha heaved the barrel up above her head, Nazaria would obediently cover her eyes, as she was instructed to do, shielding them with a hand. Soon, olive oil began to pour down her body, dousing her hair, then spreading slickly all over her body, running down her arms, over and between her breasts, down her belly, and dripping over her crotch and her legs. It would pull in the creases of Nazaria’s body, particularly in her cleavage and in between her legs. The smell of the olive oil, even when it wasn’t cooking, reminded Nazaria of the villa she had inhabited in Italy, and the Michelin star-worthy cooking of the gorgeous Alessandra—one of Nazaria’s earliest sexual conquests.

Finally, after most of the barrel’s contents had been emptied over her body, Nazaria would intone: “That’s enough, Agatha.” A pool of olive oil was rapidly expanding underneath her. She had let the duchess pour quite a bit of oil over her body. Once it was rubbed in, Nazaria would be slicker than her pussy in the second hour of a twenty-supermodel orgy. But that would have to wait a minute. Nazaria had to return the favor. “Of course, love. Here we go…”

She would squat down, get a hand under the barrel, and then lift up, holding it aloft just above her head. “Alright, then. Cover your eyes, Agatha, and tell me when to stop,” she would instruct, before tilting the barrel and starting to pour the olive oil all over the noblewoman. She would be generous with her pouring, trying to thoroughly cover Agatha, waiting for the duchess to tell her to stop before putting the barrel back down on the canvas.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:07 pm

Agatha covered up her own eyes with her right hand, waiting for the feeling of oil to come cascading down on her. As she expected, the oil fell all over her, her hair taking the brunt of the oil at first, as it slowly flowed down to the rest of her body. She began to use her other hand to rub it up across parts of it like her breasts or her belly, and once it was flowing to her shorts, she had tugged on her shorts so that it would get inside her pussy (albeit carefully so as to not spoil another trick up her sleeve).

While she had no house in either Turkey or Italy, she was instantly reminded of her visit to the latter, in particular her own sexual conquest of a fine young girl there. She was quite the cook, making Agatha some of the most delicious food she had ever had. Agatha had hoped she could one day visit her again, if only to taste both her food and her pussy.

“That’s enough love.” She said once she was satisfied with the amount of  oil on her. “Now, I’ve come up with one stipulation, I think I’ll let you come up with the rules.” Agatha told the Succubus, wanting to see what she could come up with. "Surprise me." She added, as if she was challenging Nazaria to try and think of something more interesting than the olive oil.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum