Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Baptism by Hentai

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Baptism by Hentai - Page 3 Empty Re: Baptism by Hentai

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:15 pm

Nazaria would pour the olive oil down over Agatha's head, dousing the noblewoman in the sweet, warm oil. She was very generous with her pouring, making sure that her sparring partner would be just as coated in the oil as she herself was. She watched Agatha begin to rub it into her breasts, and saw the duchess tug her shorts open so as to make sure that the oil covered her pussy.

"You don't need to worry about rubbing it in, Agatha," Nazaria would say. "I will take care of that for you."

Once Agatha told her that she had been oiled enough, Nazaria would set the barrel down and slide it off to the side. She would then reach forward, putting her hands on Agatha's sides, and beginning to slide her hands all over the silver-haired woman's torso, rubbing the olive oil into the duchess's smooth skin. As she did, she would purr softly, thinking about what stipulation she wanted to add. "Why don't we make it...pins only. And, more than that...let's make it a matchbook pins match."

Nazaria was no professional wrestler, but she'd always loved the matchbook pin. It left the loser bottoms-up, folded in half, completely at the mercy of the winner. It was deliciously sexy.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:49 am

Agatha moaned as she felt Nazaria’s hands on her now oily body, feeling her warm hands as they caressed the skin, helping the oil spread out a little more. "Let me return the favor," Agatha replied, before putting her own arms in the Succubi's sides, and beginning to rub her arms all across her body. It was a lovely feeling, one that both Agatha and Nazaria would get to experience even more during the match proper.

“That sounds lovely, I always did like the look of the matchbook pin myself.” Agatha said, lewd thoughts and images already conjuring themselves in her mind. “In fact, how about we make the winner the first one to pin the other 3 times is the winner, and as an added bonus, the loser invites the winner on a date, what do you think of that?”

"If you'd like I can also act as referee for the match." Abigail said to the both of them. "Do not worry Mistress Nazaria, I shall take an unbiased approach to this match." She said politely, making sure that the Succubus wouldn't see her as biased or rigging the spar in her mistress's favor.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:38 am

Nazaria purred and hummed happily as she felt Agatha’s hands find her sides, then begin to move up and down, rubbing the olive oil into her body. Soon, both of their bodies would be slick, completely covered in layers and layers of oil, with more oil dripping from between their legs, from their fingers and hands, and from strands of hair. This was going to be a very warm, very sticky match.

“Mmm…thank you, Agatha,” Nazaria would reply. “I’m glad that you share my appreciation for the raw beauty and sexuality of the matchbook pin.” Her mind, too, was full of plenty of images of the matchbook pin, especially of Agatha struggling impotently in it, her ass and pussy raised up, her legs folded over above her. “First to three pins…sounds good. I love the way you think, Agatha. When you lose…I expect to be spoiled, darling. I’m a girl with expensive tastes.”

Of course, Nazaria would spoil Agatha, too. That’s the way she did it. She lured them in with her charm, and won them over completely later, taking them to places and showing them things they hardly even dreamt of.

When Abigail offered to referee, Nazaria would turn to her, flipping oily strands of hair over her shoulder, and flashed the maid a big, disarming smile. “Oh, I’m sure you’ll be completely impartial, Abigail, sweetie,” Nazaria would say, batting her eyelashes at the maid. She was sure that Abigail would be fair and even. But she wanted to make sure. Once your mistress is mine…I might have a little treat for you, too, Nazaria would think as she looked at the young woman.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:48 pm

“You’re welcome, how could I ignore the dominating sensation of putting someone, preferably someone as lovely as you, in a matchbook pin?” Agatha replied, more lewd images, mostly of Nazaria struggling, while she herself did some naughty things to her lovely pussy, began to conjure themselves.

“Oh, I can totally afford anything you’d like, I sure hope you can do the same for me when you lose darling.” Agatha smirked as she made her reply to Nazaria’s comment. She knew that both of them wanted to be on top, and the only way to settle this would be to see who wins this match. Either way, she would be happy, either giving Nazaria all her love, or receiving Nazaria’s love.

Abigail meanwhile nodded as she heard Nazaria speak to her. In truth, she felt like joining them in their little spar, but again, she would wait. After all, knowing both her mistress and the Succubus, she would most certainly get to have some fun before the day was done.

"Now then, shall we get started?" Agatha asked, readying herself with a wrestling stance. She knew it was time for their little spar to start, and she felt the excitement course through her veins, feeling at the top of her game as she became ready to wrestle.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:02 am

"I'm sorry, Agatha, but any sensation of putting me into a matchbook pin will be solely in your imagination, which, for your sake, I hope is extraordinarily vivid," Nazaria would reply, taking a step back to give both herself and Agatha some space. "I hope you have deep pockets, too," she would add with a giggle. She would be perfectly happy if she lost. But she knew she was going to win.

Nazaria would position herself in a wrestling stance, as well, mirroring Agatha as the duchess prepared to fight. There was no bell to ring, but they both knew that the fight was now on. It was to be a fight of sexy matchbook pins, upturned asses wiggling impotently. It was going to be glorious.

Nazaria would lunge forward, trying to grab onto Agatha, wrap her arms around the duchess, and squeeze, hoping to put her into a tight, close bearhug!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:11 am

“Please, I’ll be impressed if you put me in a matchbook pin at all, love.” Agatha taunted the Succubus, getting in some trash talk before the start of the match. “Oh I have some pretty deep pockets, I don’t think yours are deep enough.” She taunted some more, wanting to get Nazaria extra riled up. Truth be told, she expected to find herself in the matchbook pin at least once, hopefully twice, if it was three times, well, at least she still got some good loving from her opponent.

Agatha had expected a lunge towards her, and she met it with her own lunge. However, she was not fast enough to stop Nazaria from wrapping around her torso. The subsequent bearhug made Agatha grunt in pain and (unbeknownst to anyone) mild arousement, as she felt as if her body get lifted slightly above the ground. Knowing that she would have to find some way out of this, she began to use her arms to try and push Nazaria away from her, hoping that her strength would allow her to both push her off, as well as knock her into the ropes.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:44 pm

Mmm, trash talk. Nazaria loved it so. She loved to hear it, to receive it…and she certainly loved dishing it out, as well. Now, she could drop just a little bit of the politeness as they began their physical struggle for supremacy with a verbal exchange. “If just one will impress you, then this spar will be enough to send you into a coma by sheer shock alone,” Nazaria would reply.

Strangely, the talk about how deep their pockets were got her at least as riled up as their teasing questioning of each other’s wrestling abilities. “You cannot even conceive of the depth of my pockets, Agatha. So you have enough to hire a maid…well, there are a million girls out there who could do that!”

Nazaria lunged forward, and Agatha lunged to meet her. Nazaria’s bearhug came unexpectedly for the duchess, however, and the succubus would grin as she squeezed her opponent hard. As she squeezed, however, she felt her arms slipping, and Agatha squeezing, slowly but surely, out of her grasp. It was the oil. It would make it difficult for them both to get a hold on the other. When Agatha shoved, Nazaria’s grip slipped altogether, and the blonde would stumble back. She would not fall all the way back into the ropes, however. She would plant her feet and take a deep breath.

“That’s just a taste of my power,” Nazaria would say with a grin. “Now, what do you have, Agatha, dear?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:56 am

“Fine, when we’re done with this I’ll buy another maid, I hope your pockets can get you another one as well.” Agatha said, continuing the little pocket affair. She grimaced when she saw that her opponent was not knocked to the ropes like she had planned, and took a half a second to try and formulate a new plan.

She had decided to go all out against the Succubus, running towards her and attempting to clothesline her, where she would knock Nazaria onto the floor or onto the ropes like she had originally intended. She knew it was a brash decision, but she wanted to test her own strength against her opponent, lest she make a mistake by misjudging it later on in the match.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:00 am

"Don't you worry about me, Agatha," Nazaria would reply. Her pockets were deep enough to buy herself—or anyone else she had a mind to purchase for—anything which was desired. Now, she was going to focus herself on the fight, and she was going to show Agatha just how powerful she was.

Although Nazaria had to confess that she hoped that Agatha was good enough to pin her at least once, if not twice. It was fun to be worked over—almost as much fun as it was to work another girl over.

Agatha suddenly burst towards Nazaria. The blonde woudl quickly put her hands up, blocking the clothesline, though the force of the impact still sent her stumbling back a couple of steps until she hit the ropes. Undeterred, Nazaria would try to wrap her hands around Agatha's wrist and give it a yank, hoping to pull the noblewoman into the ropes beside her.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by EnigmaDroid Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:42 pm

Agatha found that her clothesline had ‘worked’ in the sense that it had knocked Nazaria back into the ropes, albeit not as strongly as she had hoped. She then found her wrists being wrapped around, and yelped quietly as she felt herself hitting the ropes, standing right beside Nazaria. Agatha, realizing that this was not a good position to be in, tried to push her straight onto the corner, hoping to use her strength against the Succubus once more, as well as deny her from taking advantage of both of them being by the ropes.
EnigmaDroid
EnigmaDroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum