Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

Amber Fey, Deus001, french Centaur, kaz, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, noob, Sylvie, ThunderFox, xalex, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Ella "Frost" Verseau

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ella "Frost" Verseau

Post by TaliZorah on Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:42 am

Name: Ella "Frost" Verseau
Sex: Female
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hair: Silver
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 137 lbs
Nationality: French
Alignment: Heel

Theme Song:

Ella was born in Paris, France.  She spent most of her early life in Jiujitsu school, training under the tutelage of her father.  She competed in competitions, sweeping her weight class in her country with ease.  She spent most of the rest of her life competing in international competitions but always seemed to fall just short of greatness.  This always drove her mad, and one day she dropped it all together.  Life had given her opportunity to wrestle in the AFW, and she seized the opportunity to hurt people in a ring where there were less rules than what she was use to.

Ella, appropriately, is a bit cold.  She doesn't accept excuses from others and is often arrogant about her place in the world.  Although she can be sweet to those she likes, this isn't necessarily true to people she merely respects.  In fact, people she sees as a threat or rival are often the same people she wants to crush and remove from her level.  She's only nice to those she sees as beneath her but still have qualities she likes.

Wrestling Attire

Signature Moves:

Icy Grip - Standard camel clutch submission move, although when she thinks she can get away with it, she rakes her opponent's eyes or even pulled back on their nose and mouth.

Cold Snap - A DDT that she loves doing from a variety of starting positions, whether it be jumping from the turnbuckle or catching a running opponent.

Finishing Moves:

Icy Grave - Ella jumps at her opponent with an arm out to catch their head in a makeshift clothesline.  She kicks her legs out forward so she falls to the mat with them, grabbing her opponent's left arm and yanking it behind their head in an anaconda vise.  The move lets her watch her victim as they squirm, and she makes sure to smile at them as they feel the pain.

Preferred Matches: Submission, Standard

Strength - 82
Submission - 93
Durability - 78
Technical - 85
Speed - 84
Charisma - 88
Hardcore - 75
Stamina - 76
Overall - 88

AFW Match History: 1-1
Match vs Ishii Twins: Win via Submission
Match vs Ishii Twins: Loss via Pinfall

Friction: 0-0

Tension: 1-1

AFW Relationships

Talia, Sandra

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top