Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, killcarrion, KillerV, kiranar, M.J.Caboose14, Saintezis, Viralsurge_24

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

More balanced match simulations and new content!

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:56 am by WrestleMind

Howdy, everyone! I've recently put some work into making the match simulations more balanced and inclusive of a greater variety of stats.

New stuff:

Since many of you have expressed interest and provided helpful feedback I decided to add a few other tools people can use on the site.

1. a tournament simulator! Essentially you enter a list of wrestlers decide the odds for each individual match and the tournament bracket will automatically adjust.
  2. A random character creator. Press a button and a character …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

open for Matches or rps

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:02 am by kiranar

I have several characters open if someone wants to wrestle them. Message me if you want to face one of them with the match ideas. If you have a character that was wanting to hunt we can somewhat copy the concept of the new Monster Hunter movie to warp your character into that dangerous world or your character contacts mine to hire me guard them while they gather herbs or minerals from the area.

Comments: 0

A fight wanted for a furry

Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:00 am by Sebastian

Would like a fight against my fighter which is included in the signature.
Wrestling matches. Bar fights, Street brawls etc. I'm all too it

Comments: 1

Vera Frost: The Kawaii Killer

Go down

Vera Frost: The Kawaii Killer

Post by WrestleMind on Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:44 pm

The Kawaii Killer

Height: 5'2" Weight: 110Lbs Sexual Preference: Men and women.
Alignment: Neutral Evil. Nationality: Unknown.
❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖
Wrestling Information
Strategy: Vera is ruthless. She'll first cripple some of her opponent's limbs. Once they're immobile she puts them down with one strike of her metal knee.
Style: Lethal Striker
Strengths: Vera has a metal knee that she uses as a club against her opponents.
Weaknesses: Her metal knee sometimes locks up and leaves her immobile.

Physical Stats
Endurance
████████(Vera is not used to prolonged back and forth fights. Usually its just an ambush and run for her.)
Strength
█████████ (Veras strategy only requires basic weight training.)
Speed
████████ (Vera is great at attacking her opponents with quick deadly strikes.)
Stamina

████████(Vera is unused to prolonged, exhausting fights.)
Intelligence
███████ (Vera has the ice-cold cunning of a killer.)

Wrestling Stats
Strikes
██████████ (Vera may not be the strongest wrestler but her speed, Mercilessness and metal knee cap make her strikes highly dangerous.)
Submissions

████████ (Vera has an intimate knowledge of human anatomy and its weaknesses. Every joint, pressure point, and bone is a potential target for her to twist.)
Powerhouse
██████████ (Vera is not a very big fan of or capable of most powerhouse moves. They're too clumsy for her fastidious sensibilities.)
Aerial
█████████ (While she is capable of executing high flying moves she is more often than not too prudent to attempt something so risky.)
Counters
████████ (Vera has the speed and wits to turn her opponents move back at them)

Finishing Move set

Holds

Octopus Hold

Spoiler:
Vera stands behind her opponent and hooks a leg over the opponent's opposite leg. Vera then forces the opponent to one side, traps one of the opponent's arms with her own arm, and drapes their free leg over the neck of the opponent, forcing it downward. This elevates her and places all the weight of her body on the opponent.Ver.2 / Ver.3 / Ver.4 / Ver.5
Boston Crab
Spoiler:
starts with one wrestler lying on the mat, with Vera standing and facing her. Vera hooks each of the opponent’s legs in one of her arms, and then turns the opponent face-down, stepping over her in the process. The final position has Vera in a semi-sitting position and facing away from her opponent, with the opponent’s back and legs bent back toward her head. Ver.2

Throws
Twisting neck breaker

Attacks
Assasins Arrow
Spoiler:
Vera runs and nails her metal knee into the side of her opponents head. Ver.2 /
BackStabber
Spoiler:
This technique involves Vera going behind an opponent and putting both of her hands around an opponent's head for a rear chin lock or on both of the opponent's shoulders while jumping up to place both her knees against the opponent's back; both wrestlers then fall back to the ground, forcing Veras knees to push up into the back of the opponent. Ver.2 / Ver.3 / Ver.4
Lethal Injection
Spoiler:
Vera presses her foot against her opponent's chin, grabs their arm, and falls backward. Ver.2 / Ver.3 / Ver.4
Killer Kiss
Spoiler:
Vera delivers a mild neurotoxin through her specialized lipstick.

Preferred Weapons

• Neurotoxin.
  • Chloroform.
  • Piano Wire.
  • Brass Knuckles.
  • Her metal knee.
  • Plastic Bag

Appearance
At the beach with a friend.:

Magician Cosplay:

Opening up:

Hi...:

Don't Yank It!:

Panties:
Resting:
Blushing:
Getting Dressed:
Master and student:
All tied up:

Personality
Vera Comes off as cold and stoic to most people. This has played a big part in her continued loneliness and isolation. Though Vera can be kind and overly protective of the few friends she does have. 

Due to her past history with men, Vera is particularly brutal in her fights against men.

History
Her parents were murdered when she was six years old by two male robbers. She managed to hide in the crawl space and survive, hearing the whole thing go down. After being adopted from an orphanage at the age of ten Vera was brought up in a female only assassins guild. Over the next 8 years she was taught by experience and the guild that men were savage carnal beasts; If she let her guard down her prey would happily have their way with her. 

At the age of 18, the masters of the guild sent her off to gain physical combat experience. Where would a cold-hearted killer like Vera go? To the would west world of wrestling, of course! With such lax rules, Vera can learn at her own pace and be as cruel and violent as she pleases.

-Fun Facts-

• Vera is unusually attached to her unicorn pushy. God help whoever accidentally steps on it.
  • Vera is always on guard. Those who accidentally startle her may have a bone broken.
  • Vera is the type of person to keep up walls. If someone managed to break through those walls they would find in some ways Vera is a bit of a softie.

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vera Frost: The Kawaii Killer

Post by WrestleMind on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:17 am

Timeline
Currently facing Hikaru in her first official match.

Record
Wins-
Draws-
Losses-

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down