Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost Empty Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:11 pm

Time: 7:00PM
Victory Rules: KO or by verbal admission of defeat.
Powers are allowed.

Lunar was a member of Team Starmage, a sort of supernatural black ops group that carried out important missions for the overall government of powers. Quite recently they killed a Queen who ruled over an army of hedonistic spider people, now that had been something. Then there was the giant demonically possessed teddy bear in a church, the space station controlled by mad scientists and other things.

That was then and this was now though, Team Starmage had signed on with the Fur and Feathers division. Which went that from time to time they had to fight in matches, and this was one of those times. Lunar had been chosen to compete, in a match by the name of someone called Jack Frost.

A black helicopter was flying way above the place where the battle was to take place, Lunar had been prepared for the fight. As there was no bystanders to worry about the robot girl had donned the outfit that was used for dealing with high profile enemies. From what the intel spoke out the opponent he could manipulate ice and create it. Or various other things, hence the armour of choice.

Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost Latest?cb=20131219162008&path-prefix=en

Inside the helicopter was Lunar's partner Light, the 6ft 9 inch tall man had lowered his head to stand in the thing and look down at his petite android. Concern was on his face as the man spoke with "Lunar are you sure you can handle this alone?"

The pink haired girl nodded and said "I believe I'm the most suited to this mission Light, after all my frame can withstand extreme temperatures both cold and hot. Shomei might have been a good secondary, but he was frozen for decades before we uncovered him."

The pilot spoke and said the mission was to be underway, Lunar smiled to Light and said "Don't worry Light, I will be fine."

Light turned his head, his cheeks tinting ever so slightly before he said "Yeah, shame I ain't out there. Not had a proper fight in ages, hope the guy bleeds nice. See ya Lunar."

With that the back of the helicopter opened, Light had grabbed on to make sure he wasn't taken out of it. Wouldn't have been the first time he crashed down to the ground, but this was serious. Lunar stood up smiled one last time at the magical weapon before flying out, the robot girl freefell for some time. Before finally activating the wings that were built into her shoulder blade areas, they came with built in thrusters which easily allow Lunar to fly.

She arrived in the centre of the city block, her eyes scanning the area around her. Her opponent had probably arrived before her, Lunar therefore knew that he probably scouted the area out and had that advantage. No matter, when it came to the odds the members of Team Starmage believed them to be irrelevant. The robot girl stood in place, waiting for the enemy to reveal themselves.

Back to top Go down

Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost Empty Re: Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:22 pm

Jack flew around the city, eyes scanning for any sign of the mysterious Lunar. He knew very little about her....well, other than the bombshell that she was an android! The match would be more difficult than any of his previous matches. This one allowed the use of powers, but they were being let loose in an abandoned city block!

Jack gulped a bit. He was sure he could outfly anything in the air, and his thin frame made for a very hard target, but he was unsure about this fight. That's when he spotted her, down on the road, looking for him.

There was no bell to be heard, so Jack went for it, flying like a bullet and spearing her in the midsection, knocking her a good distance down the street.

He hand trained to summon ice without the use of his staff, so he left it behind, preferring to keep his hands free.

"Sorry about this!" he called, "I'm sure you're a nice girl! Let's have a good match ok?"

Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:02 pm

As good as Lunar was at general recon for her team, she could still be fooled. In her creation those who made her sought to make her as human as possible while still being robotic in nature. Which meant that she just got speared, the second Jack entered her vision she took it to the gut. Lunar's beautiful eyes went wide and spittle flew from her mouth as she went for the ride.

She quickly processed the damage being inflicted on her, mostly centred on the gut. The frame inside of Lunar was a rare metal not of this Earth, granted Lunar wasn't capable of the level of endurance that Light had. But you had to do some very impressive work to put Lunar out of commission, in short damage minimal. Lunar knew she could keep going. She offered no words in response to Jack, he might be nice but Lunar didn't trust him. He was the enemy after all.

The robot girl flipped backwards in mid air, before planting her feet on the ground. She quickly assessed the situation, the enemy had flight just like her and could manipulate ice and create it. With that in mind Lunar decided on direct assault, and she came right at Jack. Flying right at him, and as she neared him she'd pull off a spinning 360 degree swing with both legs. If Jack tried to step to either side he was going to get whacked by the legs of Lunar, which was aided by the fast momentum created by her dashing forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:32 pm

Jack knew he was in for the fight of his life. She was all business, nothing being held back. As to be expected anyway, when she nailed him with a spinning kick. The blow launched him into the air, causing his body to tumble over and over, before he managed to stabilize himself.

"Ok, if that's how you wanna play." he breathed, and rock hard ice formed around his hands, essentially becoming a type of boxing gloves. Protect his hands, and up the damage. He flew back at her, going for a slide so he could get up close and personal.

He slammed his fists into her stomach, hoping to double her over. If this worked. he would grab her by the shoulder and slam her into the brick wall, causing her to crash through the wall into an abandoned bar.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:52 pm

Lunar calculated things as quickly as she could, in battle the fight could be decided via mere moments after all. Though she was more used to working as a member of a team rather than flying solo as it were, after all she was built to be Light's partner. Normally it was him who waged in first with the robot girl assisting as needed, but she was also made to go toe to toe with others.

It seemed like Jack was intent on showing his powers, good. That meant that Lunar could analyse him for potential weaknesses, the robot girl had been moving forward following her spin kick attack. To her dismay though the momentum prevented Lunar from dodging Jack's double fists, enhanced by solid ice.

Lunar leg out a brief gasp in response to the attack, her body adapted to the temperature but the impact was something. It rattled the robot girl pretty hard, which was then followed by Jack sending her right into the nearby wall. Lunar was stunned for the moment, she was tough. Far more than any human, but the pain was felt for sure. Her sensors detected some booze, long gone but still there. Not enough to really set the place on fire though, but Lunar would come up with an idea. She just turned around to face Jack as she lay there, trying to get her bearings as soon as her HUD would allow it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:10 am

As Jack made his way toward Luna's prone form, Ice began forming a protective barrier over his body. Since powers were allowed, he was gonna focus his efforts as much on taking the punishment as dishing it. When he got to her, the armor was almost fully formed, aside from his head. Normally he wasn't so aggressive, but he didn't have much of a choice. If he wanted to win, he had to give his all, with no mercy, as it was doubtful he would get any from her.

He kicked her hard in the stomach, the impact launching her across the room. He wasn't done, and with one swift move, picked up a nearby table and threw it at the robot, hitting her squarely in the side and shattering.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:02 pm

All the preventative maintenance that was done prior to this mission was certainly coming in handy for Lunar, that and the decision to bust out the armour. This suit was really working in the robot girl's favour, it meant she could take far more punishment than usual. It was a comforting thought at least, even if Lunar could still feel the pain.

Her HUD quickly realigned itself and Lunar quickly calculated what to do, Jack connected with another attack. But odds were even if he had ice armour kicking that suit was going to hurt him a little, it wasn't exactly something that was bought off the shelf after all. Jack then swung a table at Lunar, however she was able to bring her arms around to defend against it. This fight wasn't going in the favour of the pink haired weapon of science, as Carlson would say it was time to tip the scales.

Lunar quickly dashed forward with her jet thrusters, only she didn't attack Jack. Instead she....removed her head, and promptly shoved it harshly into Jack's chest before leaping back. Regardless of if he held it or not Lunar's head would then suddenly explode! It had the power of a small bomb, and the robot girl would quickly regrow another thanks to her internal mechanics. Jack's threat level had warranted this attack, and odds were he'd probably be too surprised by the sudden removal of Lunar's head to react in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:10 pm

Jack fully expected Lunar to attack....but not this way! The robot had managed to brush off the table, then she did the one thing he didn't expect.....she ripped off her own head! Jack let out a cry of confusion as she ran at him, shoving her disembodied head into his chest before leaping away. The spirit barely got a second to think when the head exploded point blank.

He was blasted through the wall, flying across the street before crashing through another brick wall, this time into an abandoned gym. Jack brushed off stray bricks, gingerly getting to his feet. As if the damage to his armor wasn't bad enough, Lunar was growing a spare head! Now that's just cheating.

Knowing Lunar would be flying at him any moment now, he grabbed an iron bar used for weight lifting, ready to smack at her like a baseball bat. If it connected, it would most likely stunn the girl, giving him and opportunity to shove her against the wall, slamming his fist into her jaw over and over.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:41 pm

Light had been the one to give a name to the move Lunar did, called it present for you. She didn't like to use it often though, making the spare parts to allow for it to be used was annoying to gather. Then you actually had to build the head, something that only Lunar had the dexterity and knowhow to construct.

But still the attack hit it's mark, and the robot girl flew forward to assault Jack even further. Since she wasn't given permission to use lethal force by her members in Team Starmage Lunar was keeping this to CQC, that blast was calculated not to kill. At least based on the majority of things that had been hit by it. Jack took advantage of the rush forth from the robot girl, by swinging an iron bar into the side of her head. Which earned a very loud yelp from Lunar, that could have killed a normal human for sure. Or at the very least cause severe trauma, the sudden attack slightly jarred that damn HUD again. Might need some calibrations.

Jack was now attacking Lunar by delivering shots to the head, Lunar couldn't bleed. She wasn't a real human in spite of looking like one, the attacks still hurt significantly. Lunar didn't want to expend the resources for another present for you, but the girl had her arms free to use. Lunar quickly tried to place her fists to Jack's gut, and then fire them off. Her CPU had calculated the weakspots in Jack's ice armour, now it was just a case of attacking them and quickly wearing it down. Hopefully before these constant strikes caused significant damage to that HUD.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:55 pm

Jack grunted slightly as both of Lunar's fists fired into the weak spot of his armor. The impact knocked him back a foot or so. Growling in anger. he grabbed her roughly, lifting her into the air with a yell before slamming her into the floor head first.

"You're pretty good Lunar. Despite what you probably think, I don't hate you in any way. I just hope you give 100%, like I plan on giving to you." Jack said with a small smile, not letting his guard down. He needed a chance to ice over his armor again, before she pulled off another trick like the exploding head.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next