Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Bed for the Night

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

A Bed for the Night - Page 18 Empty Re: A Bed for the Night

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:51 pm

“Were you saying that it’s so cheeeeeawesome? Or cheeeeamazing?” Fallon would ask Chiyo, taunting the pink-haired cutie over the word that she hadn’t quite gotten a chance to finish. “Or that you, Chee-yo, really love my ass and want to kiss it and rub yourself all up against it? And want a framed, signed portrait of me to put up in your bedroom? Two signed portraits? One of my backside and one of my front, so you can see my butt and my belly?”

Fallon would giggle wildly as she rubbed her butt all over Chiyo’s face, then bounced it a little, wanting to really show her dominance so long as she was on top of her pink-haired house guest. “That can totally be arranged! I’ll get those to you in three to five business days. Want to seal it with a kiss right on my butt?” She would wiggle her rear end a little more, then put her hands down to pin Chiyo’s arms. It was time for her to tie the score up once again!

“Ooooone…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:00 pm

"Mmmm! Mmmmmhhhfff!" Chiyo's response to Fallon's taunting was a series of muffled cries, which were mostly exaggerated.

With the tiger girl rubbing her derriere all over her face, there was little she could do apart from squirming helplessly. At the very least, however, she didn't kiss Fallon's butt, not wanting to seal whatever deal the host was offering. Why would she want a portrait of Fallon when they're not even dating!

At least the girl would start counting, in which Chiyo barely resisted apart from her little struggling show, not wanting to give Fallon a sense of total domination quite yet. From what she had seen from the host so far, there's no way the girl would finish the count quickly, though, not after she prolonged it herself moments earlier. Payback is a bitch, yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:37 pm

"Yeah! Mmmff! Mmmff! You can say that again, Chiyo!" Fallon would tease, as she continued to rub her butt all over Chiyo's face. She put all of her weight into the facesit, holding nothing back as she pressed her butt down hard, completely vacuum-sealing Chiyo's face, keeping her from breathing at all so long as the facesit was in place.

Chiyo squirmed, but she couldn't break free. She might not even really be trying, Fallon knew, since that was what she had been doing when Chiyo had been sitting on her face. Fallon, for her part, wasn't staying still either; she bounced up and down and rolled her butt all around to try to make sure every part of Chiyo's face was forced to get up close and personal with her round butt cheeks.

Keeping the count slow, Fallon would say: "Twooooooooooooo..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:59 pm

"Mmmgmbgmbmgbppmp!" Chiyo's mumbling was disrupted by the bouncing and rolling of Fallon's butt on her face, her body bucking slightly in discomfort.

As expected, the tiger girl kept her count at leisurely pace, making air maintenance rather tricky despite only a single count left. Chiyo just wiggled around weakly for a bit, and eventually decided to lay still until Fallon finished the counting, as much as she could help it. Even that was difficult considering all that bouncing and rolling of the tiger girl. Sure, Fallon's butt felt nice, but Chiyo would rather have some breathing space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:50 pm

Fallon giggled and whooped cheerfully as she continued to bounce on Chiyo’s face, feeling the pink-haired girl’s struggles come to a gradual stop as she decided to save her energy rather than put on any more defiant airs putting up a useless, unwinnable fight. Once Chiyo stopped fighting, Fallon decided that it was time to end the facesit pin right there, and once again deadlock the score of their bed wrestling spar.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand…three!”

Once she had completed the pin, Fallon would roll off to the side, getting up onto her knees. She smiled down at Chiyo, crossing her arms over her chest and trying to look as strong and confident as she possibly could. The score was 3-3 now, but Fallon was confident that she could last a little bit longer than Chiyo. She had during their official match, after all.

“Hee hee!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:37 am

"Guh..." Chiyo gasped for air immediately the moment Fallon's butt was lifted off her face. "Ugh... talk about a big butt..." she said between her panting. "Yours probably can match a sumo wrestler's...!" the pink haired girl stuck her tongue out.

With the smothering finally over, at least for now, Chiyo decided to take her time with her recovery. She kept lying on the bed for a while, her chest rising up and down as she adjusted her breath. To think Fallon even complained about her butt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:12 am

Fallon rolled her eyes when Chiyo started commenting on the size of her butt. It was expected, but the pink-haired girl really should know better! Fallon's butt was the best!

"Hey, my butt can hear you, you know!" Fallon would say, turning halfway to the side and wiggling her butt a little bit for Chiyo to see. "If you really think it's that fat, then you're crazy. My butt is the perfect balance between big and fit. It's awesome. Actually, next to my belly, I'm pretty sure my butt is the best part of my body!" Fallon would stick her butt out proudly, wiggling it right next to Chiyo's face as if she were going to facesit her again. But she held off on that. She looked over her shoulder and stuck out her tongue.

"We should compare butts!" she would say. "I'll show you how much more toned mine is than your big fat butt! Me and my butt will push you and your butt right off the bed!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:29 am

"Yeah, whatever~" Chiyo sighed at Fallon's proud statement about her butt and belly.

She was tempted to smack the wiggling butt of the tiger girl, but didn't do it in the end as she'd rather recover as much as she could. The host then issued another challenge, as if she's forgetting about the ongoing bed wresting they had at the moment. Chiyo rolled her eyes, and seated herself on the bed with her knees bent in front of her.

"Obviously, your butt is bigger and fatter than mine," she snorted. "Just look at this!" she said, smacking the butt cheek of Fallon and gave it a firm squeeze. "Eww... look at those fat!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:14 pm

The bed wrestling match was now tied up 3-3, but Fallon knew that it was highly likely that it could keep going on that way, deadlocked, indefinitely. She wanted to break up the rhythm that they had gotten into and make Chiyo join her in a contest that she was a hundred percent sure that she could win!

Chiyo laid on the taunting pretty darn thick after getting back up. She kept calling Fallon's butt fat. The brunette looked over her shoulder and frowned poutily, crossing her arms over her chest. No part of her body was fat. Chiyo would try to illustrate her point, however, as she grabbed onto Fallon's ass and gave it a hard smack.

"Ow!" Fallon would exclaim, bringing a hand down to rub her butt. She would turn around on her knees and glare at Chiyo. "Ooooh, you're gonna totally pay for that, fatty!" she would say.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:42 pm

"You're the fat one!" Chiyo stuck her tongue at Fallon, amused by the girl's reaction. "Let's see where else are those fats hiding!"

With the tiger girl turning around, the pink haired girl would aim to squeeze Fallon's abs first. Obviously, she didn't find it fat, but that was more of a distraction than anything. Keeping her hand at the belly of Fallon, her other hand would start checking for the girl's arms, breasts, and eventually one of her cheeks!

"Here? Maybe here? Oh, here!" she'd exclaim gleefully, pulling the skin slightly, but not to the extend that it'd hurt. "And you have the nerve to call me fat! Hmmph!" Chiyo pouted as she let go of Fallon, crossing her arms under her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next