Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota - Page 6 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:21 pm

"Of course it is," Lady Lakota would reply, scoffing as she looked down at her opponent, who gave her a cocky grin. The Native American wrestler wasn't exactly in a commanding position right now, but she was better off than her opponent, who couldn't possibly reach Janet's crotch from all the way down on the floor, practically underneath the ring apron.

She could reach Janet's ankle, though. "Guaah!" the Lakota would cry out in surprise, as the hand closed around her ankle and pulled, causing her to lose her balance and come crashing down on her butt. Janet would kick her free leg, trying to force Akiko away, but without being able to see her opponent, it was unlikely Janet could hit anything. Akiko had the initiative now...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota - Page 6 Empty Re: Akiko Takamiya vs. Lady Lakota

Post by k0hryuu Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:02 pm

Akiko felt her fingers wrap around Janet's ankle, quickly gripping down and yanking it hard. Hearing Janet cry out, she smiled a bit, knowing that her blind pull had somehow worked out.

Holding on to Lakota's leg, Akiko pulled harder, hoping to drag her foe's body closer to edge and get her groin within striking range, while at the same time pulling her own body upwards towards the top side of the ring apron. Unfortunately for her, as soon as she poked her head up above the side, Janet's other foot, a midst her wild kicks, slammed the unsuspecting Akiko square in the face.

"Nnnnnggggaaaah!" Akiko cried out as her head snapped back, releasing her grip on Janet's ankle. Knocked completely senseless, she flopped backwards, sprawling out on the cold, hard arena floor. Groaning in pain, the dazed Akiko could only lay there on her back, completely vulnerable with her legs spread open...

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:06 pm

Janet was dragged closer to the edge of the ring, and she knew that her crotch would be within range of Akiko's punches soon enough. Desperately, she would kick her legs, trying to get out of her opponent's grasp. To her surprise, she felt her foot strike something. Akiko's fingers slipped away from her ankle. When Janet peered down between the ropes, she saw her opponent knocked senseless, lying spread-eagled on her back, crotch perfectly vulnerable. Akiko was ready to be finished off.

Before Janet could do anything, however, the referee girl, clad in her black and white-striped bikini that seemed to have trouble containing her ample breasts as she ran, would hop over to Janet's side, putting a stern hand on her shoulder. "That's a hit above the belt," the referee would say, her voice high-pitched but still authoritative. "This is your only warning. Back up and let her get back into the ring!"

Janet would look from the referee down to Akiko. It had been an accident, but it had still been in violation of the rules. This golden opportunity would be passing her by. "Sorry..." Janet would say as she looked down at her senseless opponent, before backing up and waiting for Akiko to recover.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:09 am

Oblivious to the events up above, Akiko began to stir. Her senses starting to come back to her, she slowly sat back up, groaning as she held her head.

"That... was not according to plan..." she mumbled, still trying to shake the last of the cobwebs off. Hearing an unfamiliar squeaky voice shouting at her, Akiko looked up to see the busty referee girl looking down at her over the ropes, ordering her to get back into the ring. Behind her, Akiko could see Janet, also looking over and down at her, seemingly anxious.

"Crap, saved by the ref, huh...?" Akiko thought, groaning as she slowly got back on her feet. Clumsily and painstakingly, Akiko stumbled her way over to the ring side, climbing up and rolling over onto the ring apron. From there, she grabbed onto the ropes, using them one by one to pull herself back to her feet a second time.

She was still quite weak, and still woozy from the blow, but she didn't like the idea of holding up the fight any more than necessary. Facing Janet, she put up her fists in a fighting pose, and nodded to the ref to let them continue.

"Ok... Let's get this show going again..." Akiko gave a forced smile, trying to appear tough despite the fact that she was definitely on her last legs...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:15 am

Janet felt bad about accidentally kicking Akiko in the face. It had obviously sent the Japanese girl for a loop, and, though Janet had had an advantage even before the above the belt shot, she seemed to have a clear path to victory now. Akiko looked sluggish and dazed as she got back up into the ring and put her fists up. Janet wasn't going to pull anything back, though. She put her fists up, as well.

"Sorry about kicking you in the face," the Native American girl would say, as she began to slowly approach her opponent, closing the distance between them. "You can try to take a shot at my face if you want. But don't think I'll let you get one in for free..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:56 am

"To be honest... That's probably... one of the nicer things you've done to me today..." Akiko gave a weak laugh, "I think I'll pass on that offer though..."

It was an accident, not to mention Akiko had pretty much walked herself right into it, so it was hard to begrudge Janet over the 'illegal' move.

She put up her guard as Janet drew close, readying herself for an attack. Even if she was in pretty bad shape right now, she wasn't about to go down that easily...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:17 am

"Well, suit yourself," Janet would say. "I can't help but feel a little bad about doing that to you. You seemed to be practically defenseless even before I kicked your face. But if you insist..."

Janet, with her fists still up, would move forward, circling part of the way around Akiko as the girl in the pink bikini stood still, waiting for Janet to come at her. Janet would come at her, hard and fast.

"Haah!" the Lakota would yell, as she would move forward, snapping her leg forward, trying to slam her sole into Akiko's crotch once again!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:47 am

Akiko huffed up a bit, taking some offense at the 'defenseless' remark. She started to reply, but was cut off as Janet came at her once again.

Letting herself get distracted by her opponent's words was a rookie mistake, and one that would come with some painful repercussions in a tense situation like this. Her already dulled reflexes even duller, Akiko found herself unable to evade in time, helpless as Janet's foot once again came crashing into her tender womanhood.

"OOOooouuuuuuuggggghhhhhh...!" Akiko let out a prolonged, anguished cry, as pain exploded within her nether regions. Clutching her throbbing groin with both hands, she collapsed slowly, first to her knees, then all the way down on her belly. Laying there, face down on the mat, she whimpered miserably, tears welling up in her eyes as she tried to soothe her battered cunt.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:09 am

Janet couldn't help but feel sorry for all the pain she was inflicting on Akiko. Of course, she was hurting herself, but at this point it seemed like the Japanese girl wasn't going to be able to defend herself any more. Too proud to give up that easily, she would just lay there while Lady Lakota stomped on her and mauled her for several excruciating minutes. Janet didn't want to do it, but she'd do what she had to do. Only a surrender could save Akiko now—unless she had at least one more trick up her sleeve.

"Are you going to give up yet?" Janet would ask, as she would drop down onto her knees, raising an arm up and then bringing her palm down hard on Akiko's already reddened butt cheeks, making them jiggle again as they turned even redder. Janet would then shape her hand into a claw and dig her nails into Akiko's ample butt flesh, squeezing it hard, clawing at it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:39 am

Basically helpless at this point, Akiko could do nothing as Lady Lakota had her way with her, kicking and clawing at her tender womanhood. The pain very quickly became too much for her to bear, as she began to sob miserably, tears flowing down her face.

She gave one weak yelp as Janet slapped her ass again, before starting to claw at it. If there was any way out of this situation, Akiko could not find it.

"I... I g-g-g-give..." Akiko whimpered meekly, before sobbing with agony a few more times. "P-p-p-please n-no more..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next