Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne)

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne) - Page 9 Empty Re: Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Sekky nodded slowly and moved her sex down with hers, then she closed her eyes to slowly let her tongue to come out and start to enter Alicia's sex, tickling the clit immediately. She pinned Alicia down as her tongue came out to keep her down and let her get used to it.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne) - Page 9 Empty Re: Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne)

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri May 08, 2009 10:37 pm

Alicia moaned sensually in a submissive stupor for a few seconds before her eyes fluttered and saw that Sekky's mouth was not the set of lips caressing her womanhood.

Her eyes shot open, "Wh-when did you get a pen..." She glanced downward, still held by Sekky, "That's not a... a... ahhhh!" Her body shivered in pleasure, her eyes and face shooting upward, her every gasp timed with her erotic shudders. "Oh... oh... oh my! Ohhhhh!" Sekky's tongue didn't need to do a whole lot to bring Alicia to the edge, and it would only take a bit more to send her into climax.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 08, 2009 10:51 pm

Sekky smiles a little as her tongue was driving Alicia wild. She then leaned down to lock lips with Alicia, moaning hotly as her sex tongue slides deeper into her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri May 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Alicia groaned happily into Sekky's kiss, her hands continuing to lovingly caress the demoness. Sekky's sex tongue's thrust elicited shockwaves of pleasure throughout Alicia's body. Her womanhood contracted and her entire body teetered on the precipice. Alicia's eyes fluttered open, meeting Sekky's in their kiss, showing nothing but pure desire for Sekky to give her that one final shove.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat May 09, 2009 11:14 am

Sekky moved her tongue further into her sex as she felt her body being carassed. She then broke the kiss slowly and leaned down to lick and nip at her neck once more, hoping to send her over the edge with this action. "Mmm yeah..." She moaned with Alicia, finding this incredibly enjoyable, pleasuring this woman like she was.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat May 09, 2009 2:40 pm

Alicia leaned back, closing her eyes, moaning loudly as Sekky moved back to Alicia's neck. "Ooh... my neck. Yeah..." She groaned sensually, quivering, letting the succubus know she found her mark.

It did not take long spasms of pleasure wracked the slayer's body. Sekky's tongue... the lower one that is, could taste a wave of Alicia's juices as a torrential orgasm washed over the slayer. Alicia felt like she was coming apart, her entire body melted into pure pleasure. Her hands passionately clung to Sekky's back as she continued to gasp and moan in total bliss. "Sss... Sekkyyyy," She groaned at the height of pleasure.

As the orgasm began to subside, Alicia's panting began to slow and her entire body relaxed in bliss, cuddling against the succubus weakly. "Th... that was amazing." She would finally mutter.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 10, 2009 8:40 am

Sekky smiled and stayed on her neck, sucking on it hard, even after feeling Alicia cum on her tongue. After it happened though, she started to pull her tongue back into herself and smiled down at her. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." She said, leaning down to smooch her on the lips. "Want to do me now?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 11, 2009 3:23 am

Alicia hummed happily as Sekky continued sucking on her neck. After the kiss, she blushed at the succubus's offer, "Oh... uh... well..." She was still a little bit of a prude, "... I would like to, yes. B-but... what WAS that you... er... had in me? I don't think... er... that I have one." She murmured, looking away in shyness.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Sekky smiled a little. "It's a second tongue. I honestly don't know anyone else that has it, but I put it to pretty good use, don't you think?" She asked her, beaming down at her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 11, 2009 5:36 pm

Alicia shuddered, "Eugh... that's... that's kinda gross." She stopped, a look of shock passing over her face, "B-b-b-but you used it really well." She embraced Sekky tightly, caressing her wings gently. "Would I... er... have to work around it or...?" She trailed off.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next