Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius) Empty Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius)

Post by Yatori Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:10 am

Yatori hummed as she showered. Hot water sluiced down her body, washing away a mixture of sweat and cum. She'd just enjoyed a little tryst with Tajiri Masane in the form of a spur-of-the-moment hentai match. Even now she was still replaying the pleasant scenario inside her head.

Masane...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius) Empty Re: Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius)

Post by Darius Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:20 am

With a spring in her step and a cameraman in tow, Sarah Gatt entered the locker room.

She wore her regular street clothes at the moment, consisting of her jeans, black t-shirt and leather jacket on top. When in the doorway she quickly checked around, making sure the place was empty, and quickly ushered the man with the camera in once she saw it was. "Got a special treat for you today," Sarah said to him as she went to her locker. With a smirk she slipped of her jacket, hanging it up in her locker. Then she slowly began to remove her t-shirt, revealing her black bra underneath. The camera man happily recorded it all.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius) Empty Re: Mayhem in the Shower Room (for Darius)

Post by Yatori Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:49 am

Yatori was oblivious to the new arrival in the locker room, as she was enjoying her ablution alongside the thought of Masane.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:03 am

Sarah meanwhile had taken all of her clothes off, including her training weight, and was now putting on a more revealing outfit. She now wore a black sports bra and a pair of tight black shorts to match. "Ah, that's better," Sarah sighed, smiling at the camera. Wordlessly she gestured the camera man on again, and they both slipped into the shower area. There was only one shower running in there, and that's where Sarah was heading, with an evil smile on her face. Shifting out of view, Sarah knocked on the stall door. "Excuse me?" she called sweetly. "We're doing a few wrestler interviews out here. Would you like to take place as well?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:01 am

Yatori had just turned off the water when the knock on her door sounded. She blinked. Do I know that voice? And why does Masane still come to mind? Frowning, she answered, "Sure, I'll be coming out in a moment..."

She thought to wrap her towel around her, but decided to go naked instead. if there was trouble, her towel would only hinder her.

Ready, she reached out to unlock the door, taking care not to be within range of it if it was kicked open.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:09 am

Once Yatori opened the stall door the first thing she would see was the camera man, who would eagerly take in her naked form, showing her that this may not be a hoax. Little did she know was that Sarah was standing out of view, off to the side of the door, waiting for Yatori to step out. If she did, Sarah would immediately come up behind her, and with a grin nail her with a punch in the back of her head.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:23 am

Again Yatori blinked. There was a cameraman enjoying the show as always. But where was the speaker?

Still feeling suspicious, she stepped out- and just barely ducked the punch aimed at the back of her head.

Not my head, darn it! I just came out of a coma!

She darted away from her attack to open the distance. When she saw her face- "You!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:33 am

"Me!" Sarah cackled, her signature dark grin spread across her face. She didn't mind that her attack had failed, there would be plenty of time to try again. "Allow me to introduce myself, miss Yatori. My name is Sarah Gatt! A pleasure to make your aquintance. Excuse me for a minute." She turned away from the Yatori to the filming camera man.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another segment of 'Backstage Beatdowns'! As always, I'm your host, Sarah Gatt. And our lovely victim for the day is, drumroll please........Shizuka Yatori!" Sarah gave a mock appluase at the humourous introductions. "Todays segment has been sponsored by Masane Tajiri. This one's for you, babe!" With that final statement Sarah turned back to Yatori, an unnerving smile gracing her feautes. "Now let's get this party started..." Sarah cracked her knuckles one by one and advanced on the naked beauty.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:51 am

Yatori knew Sarah by name, all right. She also expected the sneak attack, though not the timing. What she didn't expect was the rather elaborate attempt to record this for all posterity. Is this woman some sort of glutton for attention?

She sensed movement behind her. Damian's here. Her fingers gestured subtly. No, I can handle this. Stay out of it. It's personal.

"I don't mind you dropping in on me for a match," she drawled. "But since you're in the shower, shouldn't you be in proper uniform?" She eyed Sarah's clothing dismissively.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:30 pm

"Oh, I'm quite comfortable, thanks," Sarah replied dismissively. Sarah was already wearing an outfit that would make her more comfortable fighting in such conditions, any less and she'd be pushing the bounderies. If Yatori wanted it off she'd have to work for it. "Now that the pleasentries are out of the way, what we get right to me kicking your ass?" Sarah would suddenly dart forward then, a hard punch aimed right into Yatori's gut. Sarah wasn't wearing her training weights this time around, so her attacks would come much faster.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next