Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 04, 2009 4:55 am

Sekky giggled at how easily the girl was duped. She slowly stepped towards her, swaying her hips subtly, but sexily as well. She placed a finger to Alicia's lips as she was in the middle of explaining herself, quieting her, and locked her pink eyes with her, giving her an innocent stare.

"Are you so sure about that?" She asked her. "Why do you want to destroy me anyways? I've done nothing wrong, I've never killed in my life..." She began to reason with her, then tilted her head, running one hand along that long pink hair of hers.

"By the way... I like your hair... I've never seen a girl have pink hair before.. hehe, it's really cute.. feels really smooth too.. you take good care of your hair, don't you?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shower room(Psychopatrick88 and Hawthorne)

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 04, 2009 5:02 am

This girl was supernaturally beautiful. It was difficult for Alicia to focus on her duty with this beauty in front of her. Her lips closed without a fight as Sekky approached, her eyes staring into Sekky's.

She gasped as Sekky touched her hair, "Yes, yes I... I take really good care of my hair. I'm very proud of it. Y-y-yours is lovely too, though. Your horns are also very pretty." She began to quiver now, slightly nervous, playing with her rosary mindlessly. "Well... you're a d-d-demon right?" She stammered, "Aren't you evil by definition? D-d-don't they laugh you out of demonhood if you aren't... you know... sowing c-chaos in the mortal realms, leading the sins of men to soul... I mean, the sins of soul to men... I mean the sins mens mans..." She shook her head, "Y-you know what I mean."

Touching her fingers together nervously, "B-b-but if you really aren't evil... I... I..." Her voice wavered, forgetting what the proper procedure was, "I... could let you off with a warning and... er... yeah." She was happy to just end that sentence there before it got any worse.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 04, 2009 5:07 am

She grins at her as she compliments her, even on her horns. "Hee.. thanks." She smiled, then her grin turned mischevious as Alicia went on about the souls of men to sin.

"Honestly, I don't come near men." She said, then suddenly grabbed her by the chin. "I prefer the latter." She declared before leaning up to lock lips with Alicia, leaning her body into her, with her bare wet breasts rubbing up against ALicia's.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 04, 2009 5:11 am

"Well, I was speaking about men in the Biblical, men AND women sen--" She was cut off by Sekky's kiss. She whimpered loudly, backing up into the stall door, but was still trapped in Sekky's kiss. Weakly, she tried to push Sekky back, but be it the demon's beauty, her sensuality, or her otherworldly powers, Alicia couldn't bring herself to use enough strength to really overpower the succubus. Her eyes met Sekky's with shock and the tiniest hint of attraction, but mostly shock.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 04, 2009 5:19 am

Sekky then slowly backed off from her, deciding not to sap strength from this woman, and just stepped away, smiling at Alicia before putting her fists up. "Well... you had enough guts to step in here with me.. so I'll give you an honest chance. I could've stolen all your strength away and make you my little plaything, but I believe I will not need any of my succubus abilities to still have fun with you." She said, having a playful expression on her face, almost innocent, in a way, if she hadn't just gotten done kissing her supposed attacker.

"One thing... will it be enough for you just to beat me, or do you have to kill me in the process? Honestly, I have no intention to kill you..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 04, 2009 5:27 am

Alicia was still dazed from the kiss. After shaking herself back to reality, she rubbed her head gently, "Th-thank you." She muttered, not entirely clear whether she was thanking her for the honest fighting chance or for the kiss, "Well... I... uh..." She stammered in thought in response to Sekky's question, "Well, really, I have a lot of latitude in that area..." She stammered, "Or at least the regulations aren't clear." Or she didn't know them, but she didn't want to let Sekky know THAT. "But since you're not evil, I don't want to kill you either. So... let's just call this a... a... uh.... warning beatdown. It'll let you know that you can't run around and do evil demony stuff freely without... you know... me or some other member of the church stepping up and being all 'Nuh-uh that's against the rules'. Okay?" She responded to Sekky's fighting stance by nervously lifting up her own fists, clearly uncomfortable with fighting without any clothes on and in the shower. "Oh, and I promise I won't hit you in the face, okay?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 04, 2009 5:30 am

Sekky smiled a little and nodded. "Oh.. one thing... if I beat you... I'm keeping you in the shower for some private time." She said with a smile, then darted in towards her, trying to pin her against the wall and knee her in the gut to start this little battle off between each other.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 04, 2009 5:35 am

Alicia realized that she probably should have made Sekky agree to no face blows as well, but it was a little late for that. Her eyes went wide as Sekky hinted at 'private time.'

"Wait, wha--" She was cut off by Sekky's knee to the gut. It knocked the wind out of her, but Alicia managed to keep herself together enough to try to lunge forward, slamming her shoulder against Sekky's own stomach.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon May 04, 2009 5:37 am

"Ughn!!" She grunts, getting nailed in the gut with a shoulder and staggered back. She then grinned, suddenly leaping up, with the help of her wings to grab her by the head, and tried to lean back to pull her down to the tile flooring of the stall and trap her in a headscissors.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon May 04, 2009 5:43 am

Alicia grunted as Sekky wrapped her legs around her head. She tried to power through it, but Sekky's wings gave her better leverage. She soon found herself striking the floor of the stall and having the succubus's legs wrapped around her head. The slam left her in a good deal of pain, and the succubus wrenching the hold jolted her back to reality, even thought it made her head throb even further. She groaned, focusing her strength to try to pull Sekky's legs apart.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next