Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Natalia vs Joy

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Natalia vs Joy - Page 5 Empty Re: Natalia vs Joy

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:36 pm

Joy was breathing heavily as she now lay on top of Natalia. "Looks like i am on top again." Joy would say as she pressed her impressive chest against Natalia's. "I think this is a good position for you. Pinned beneath me, covered in sweat, and almost naked." Joy would say as she would lean forward to lick Natalia's lips. "The only way this could be better was if you were completely naked and moaning my name in pleasure. But we will get to that later." Joy would say as she would try to grapevine her legs around Natalia's so Joy could spread them while starting to hump their covered crotches together.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:48 pm

Natalia gasped, taken a bit by surprise by the new position. Joy was now on top of her, teasing her and making her blush. She tried to move her legs to roll, but this time Joy had taken the precaution to trap them with a grapevine. The situation was quite uncomfortable for The Dream, trapped under her opponent and having the naughty nurse tits and pussy rubbed all over her own. It was embarrassing and at the same time felt so delicious. Natalia soon found she was having trouble finding strength to break out of this, mostly because she loved how Joy's body felt on top of her. So she got a naughty idea, which was the only kind of idea she could have right now.

"how about you let me go, Joy-chan.... and we strip fully?" she said with a teasing seductive tone.

Natalia vs Joy - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Natalia vs Joy - Page 5 QiougD6Natalia vs Joy - Page 5 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Joy - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Joy - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:07 am

Joy couldn't help but let out a moan as she ground herself against Natalia. "Mmmmmmm, your body feels so good against mine. I want to do this all night long." Joy would say as she would lean down to lick Natalia's neck. Joy would then put her hands on Natalia's breasts to push herself up so Joy could look in Natalia's eyes.

"I do want to see you completely naked. Fine i will let you go on one condition. WE have to remove each others panties. I want peel those naughty garments off of you myself." Joy would say as she would undo her grapevine and give Natalia's breasts a firm squeeze before standing up next to Natalia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:28 pm

Natalia wasn't really in a position to negotiate and she didn't felt Joy's offer was unfair, so she nodded. The Dream then laid on the mats, moaning a bit as Joy squeezed her tits and waited to see what the naughty nurse was planning to do. "Are you going to strip me first..." the blue-eyed cutie asked with a mischievous smile, moving one leg up to rub Joy's belly with her smooth sole, touching the undersides of Joy's delicious tits with her toes playfully.

Natalia vs Joy - Page 5 QiougD6Natalia vs Joy - Page 5 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Joy - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Joy - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:49 am

Joy smiled playfully at Natalia as used her foot to play with Joy's breast. "Of course i will go first. I can't wait to see you naked any longer." Joy said as she would grab Natalia's leg before moving to kiss it. Joy would kiss Natalia's leg while stroking her hands down it while slowly moving down the leg towards Natalia's crotch.

As Joy reached Natalia's inner thigh instead of kissing Natalia's skin Joy would give it a nice long lick. This is what i have been waiting for." Joy would say as she finally reached Natalia's panties. Joy would give the front of Natalia's panties a lick before grabbing them with her teeth. Joy would then use her mouth to slowly remove Natalia's panties to finally expose her crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 03, 2015 7:11 pm

Natalia purred and laid back, relaxing a bit as Joy started to lick and kiss her legs. Once again The Dream found herself struggling between the desire to let Joy do as she pleased and her urge to win this battle. Natalia's purr turned into a moan as Joy licked her panties..and what has under them and then bit them to start pulling them down, exposing Natalia's already glistening pink pussy lips, crowned by a well trimmed patch of dark pubes.

"Mmmmmm Joy-chan... you are so sexy...." Natalia would say, moving her legs a bit to let Joy pull the panties off completely. Natalia then took a deep breathe, blushing as she enjoyed her nudity, hearing the fans roaring as they admired her naked form and then she sat up, pushing Joy on her back. "OK... my turn!"

Natalia would then grab Joy's left leg and lift it while she knelt in front of the naughty nurse and started to land kissed from the foot to the inner thigh, taking one big kiss right into the still panty-covered pussy of her opponent to then follow with the next leg, raining kisses from the inner thigh all the way up to the foot.

Natalia then spread Joy's legs bending the knees to make an M with them and lowered her head to nuzzle against Joy's kitty before biting the line of her panties to start pulling them down along the nurse's sexy legs.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 03, 2015 11:12 pm

Joy would still have Natalia's panties in her mouth when Natalia pushed her on her back. "You taste fantastic." Joy would say as she would remove Natalia's panties from her mouth while Natalia began kissing her legs. Joy couldn't hep but moan as Natalia kissed her legs before finally nuzzling her face against Joy's wet crotch. "Oh, the anticipation is killing me." Joy would say as she would hump against Natalia's face before Natalia began to remove her panties.

Joy would move her legs to help Natalia remove her wet undergarments. "I think it is time for us to get serious." Joy would say as she would start to get to her feet after Natalia removed her panties. "I can't wait to hear you moan my name as i ravish you." Joy would say as she licked her lips.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 24, 2015 7:10 pm

Natalia finished pulling Joy's panties down and sniffed them once to get the naughty nurse's scent, before throwing them away to stand up. Now both of the completely nude and deeply aroused. Natalia's gorgeous body shined under the ring lights, covered by a layer of sweat and oil. The arousal in her body was pretty evident by the way her nipples looked, hard like diamonds and almost up turned, pointing towards her opponent. The Dream's pussy glistened even more than the rest of her body and her pussy has swollen to show a cute little camel toe.

But despite all the arousal, Natalia focused and looked deeply into Joy's eyes. The games were over now. It was time to get serious, like Joy had said. The nurse was determined to make her her plaything and Natalia had to admit the supreme confidence of the nurse was both exciting and a bit intimidating... but Natalia knew how good she was as well... and she was also determined to come out on top of this one and conquer the impossibly gorgeous Joy.

"Very well, Joy... Bring it!" Natalia would say excited but she actually didn't waited for Joy to bring it and went ahead and forward to engage the nurse. Natalia moved her right hand to Joy's left shoulder and tried to grab the nurse right bicep with her left hand... a cautious lock up with which she tried to push the nurse back and open her up for some other move...

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 26, 2015 1:32 am

Joy stood opposite Natalia with a smile on her face. "I think no matter what i win this match. Seeing you naked and aroused is one of the greatest moment i will ever see." Joy said as she would move to push back against Natalia as the two women engaged in combat once more. "Yes, let us get it on." Joy said with a giggle.

Now Joy may be an expert at sex but wrestling was another story. Soon Joy felt herself being pushed back by Natalia even as she tried her best to stop herself. However, Joy didn't have the strength to resist Natalia and she soon found herself being pushed in whatever direction Natalia wanted.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed May 27, 2015 4:49 pm

Joy was certainly a perfect match for Natalia in sexiness, hotness and beauty, and had The Dream deeply aroused just by standing naked there. But the advantage of Natalia's fit and stronger body started to show up when they locked up, and Natalia smiled, enjoying how she over powered her rival.

"Oh Joy-chan.... the things I plan to do to you..." Natalia teased as she pushed, trying to keep Joy distracted so she wouldn't notice that they were approaching one of the ring corners. Once they were close enough, Natalia suddenly broke the lock up and slide her right hand between Joy's legs, rubbing the nurse's pussy, while her other arm wrapped around Joy's back, and with a loud groan Natalia tried to lift Joy upside down and push her into the corner, hoping to trap Joy in a tree of woe.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next