Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Natalia vs Joy

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Natalia vs Joy - Page 2 Empty Re: Natalia vs Joy

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Joy would continue to try and free herself from Natalia's sexy embrace as Joy did not enjoy the feeling of being dominated this early in the match. However, when Natalia let Joy go, Joy let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, i enjoyed it very much but i think i would enjoy your kisses more after i beat you."

Joy was about to make her move when Natalia would wrap her arms around Joy's head and pull her into a headlock. "[color=#ff0066]Oh my, your skin is so smooth./color]" Joy would say as she would rub her cheek on Natalia's skin before her hand would move to Natalia's crotch to give it a rub.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:53 pm

"Oh I am glad you like the feeling of my skin. I put much work to have it this smooth. " Natalia said, happy with the compliment as she twisted Joy's head some more, putting more pressure on the headlock and rubbing Joy's cute face all over her right breast. Natalia even tried to tease Joy's cute nose with her already hardened nipple but before you could do that, she felt the naughty nurse sneaking a hand to her crotch.

"Ahhh!" Natalia gasped a bit surprised by the unexpected intimate touch. "Hey! Hands off!" Natalia complained, pull Joy's head and slamming her hips into the nurse's side, trying to hip toss Joy off her.

Natalia vs Joy - Page 2 6u0iRWY
Natalia vs Joy - Page 2 QiougD6Natalia vs Joy - Page 2 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Joy - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Joy - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:21 am

Joy wouldn't mind Natalia's body rubbing all over hers and as Joy placed her hands on Natalia's crotch Joy couldn't help but smile. "Now don't be such a prude. I will be getting my hands all over this sooner or later." Joy managed to give Natalia's crotch a quick squeeze before Natalia hip tossed Joy to the mat leaving Joy spread eagle on the mat beneath Natalia.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:32 pm

Natalia smiled again as she got rod of Joy, tossing the sexy nurse down with the hip toss. "We will see about that, Joy-chan." Natalia said as she approached Joy's legs, grabbing them by the ankles and pulling them up. "Let's see how you like the feeling of this!" Natalia announced as she began wrapping Joy's legs with her own, planning to drop down on her ass to lock the naughty nurse in a tight figure four leg lock, pressing her right foot directly against Joy's mound as she applied the hold.

Natalia vs Joy - Page 2 QiougD6Natalia vs Joy - Page 2 TTlOMaFNatalia vs Joy - Page 2 5t0Q5s2Natalia vs Joy - Page 2 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Joy was still recovering from the hip toss when Natalia grabbed her legs. "Oh, i am sure i will love this but i think it would be better if i was in control." Joy would say before gritting her teeth as Natalia applied the hold. Joy was a flexible woman but this hold was still uncomfortable for her especially with Natalia's foot resting against her mound. Joy wasn't very knowledgable about wrestling but she knew that if she could turn Natalia over she would be in the better position. So, Joy would plant her hands on the mat and try to turn herself over before Natalia could do anything else.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:07 pm

Natalia stretched her legs and started to rub her smooth sole on Joy's mound, trying to tease the nurse kitty while punishing her legs at the same time. It was one of Natalia's favorite ways to punish her opponents because she could work their legs and give them a good mix of pain and pleasure.

"Let's work those sexy legs, Joy-chan!" Natalia teased, but her enjoyment was short lived. Joy turned to the side violently taking Natalia completely by surprise. The Dream didn't thought Joy would be able to think of a counter so quickly and only realized of her mistake when she was belly down with her legs trapped painfully in her own hold. "Ahhhhh not fair!" Natalia whined, face red, embarrass by being trapped like this. She hadn't thought much of Joy as a technical wrestler but now she was having to reconsider.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Joy let out a little moan as she felt Natalia's sole rub against her sex but thankfully Joy was able to flip them both over. "Oh, my legs feel fine Natalia. I wonder how yours feel though." Joy would say wit ha giggle. Joy however, would let go of the hold after a few seconds as Joy wanted to feel Natalia's skin against hers again and this postion wasn't doing it for her even though Joy enjoyed Natalia's cute little whines.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:38 pm

Natalia groaned and pounded her fist in the mats, her legs were hurting and she felt so ashamed to have been trapped like this in a reversal of her own move. Her cute face flushed bright red as she heard Joy's taunts. Natalia diged with her elbows in the mats and tried to crawl away but, luckily for her, the naughty nurse decided to let her go easily.

The Dream rolled away as soo. As she was released, rubbing her legs a bit before getting back to her feet. "Oh you are going to pay for that, Joy-chan!" Natalia said as she got back into a fighting stance.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:40 pm

Joy would smile as she got to her feet. "Oh, Natalia you are so cute when you are angry." Joy would say as she blew Natalia a kiss before slowly walking towards Nahile while swinging her hips sexily as she approached. "No, need to to get all defensive. I just want to cuddle." Joy would say as she did not move into any type of fighting stance as she would just try to jump at Natalia to wrap her arms around her opponent to pull their breasts together in a bear hug.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Natalia was taken by surprise by Joy's words and the pounce. Cuddling with the sexy nurse sounded like such a good idea actually, that Natalia couldn't help but imagine herself and Joy spending a whole rainy afternoon in each others arms. And soon enough Joy had her in her arms. Natalia did the same, trying to wrap her arms around Joy to bearhug her in turn. The sensation of Joy's ample breasts rubbing against her own made Natalia blush again. "We cuddle all you want, Joy-chan... but you are cuddling me a bit too tight...."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next