Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Special Mob Training(For Jessica)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Special Mob Training(For Jessica) - Page 5 Empty Re: Special Mob Training(For Jessica)

Post by zxn666 Wed May 06, 2009 12:03 am

Reiko did not hold Yui for long. She let go, dropping Yui to the floor. "I hope I didn't hurt her too much," Reiko thought. She brushed back her brown hair reached out a hand to help Yui get up.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Special Mob Training(For Jessica) - Page 5 Empty Re: Special Mob Training(For Jessica)

Post by Jessica Wed May 06, 2009 12:06 am

Yui took Reiko's hand with a smile and climbed back to her feet with a smile across her face. She just giggled softly and took a defensive stance this time. She invited Reiko to make the next move,if she dares...

"Okay...Your turn to attack...Or are you scared?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 06, 2009 3:26 am

Reiko giggled. "My turn to attack?" Reiko thought, "Well, maybe she needs someone to show her how it's done." With that thought in mind, Reiko would slowly approach Yui, watching for any sudden movements. She would move up close, then attack with lightning speed, attempting to grab one of Yui's arms and flipping her over her shoulder.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 06, 2009 10:25 pm

"Good. This girls isnt as good as I thought." Yui thought as she saw her opponent slowly approaching toward her. She attempted to sidestep and then attack her opponent,but Reiko was too fast for her. Her eyes widened as she was grabbed by the arm and was flipped Reiko's shoulder,landing on her onto the hard floor on strongly.

"Ungh!!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed May 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Reiko again helped Yui to her feet. "Expect any kind of attack," she said, "And never underestimate your opponent. Play to your strengths and find your opponent's weaknesses, then expliot them."

She moved back a few steps. "I will attack again. Observe me closely, and try to find an opening," she said. She again moved closer slowly, holding her hands in front of her. She would again go for Yui's arm and try to flip the girl onto the mat again.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Wed May 06, 2009 11:50 pm

And again,Yui got back to her feet thanks to Reiko. She took a defensive stance and closed her eyes,letting out a sigh. Once Reiko got close enough,Yui would try to imitate a move she saw in a match. A move where the attacker swiftly rushed toward the victim and connected a powerful palm shot right between the breast of the victim. In this case,Yui would try to attack Reiko's belly.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 07, 2009 12:29 am

Yui;s counterattack knocked Reiko clean over as the palm strike knocked all the air out of her gut. Reiko doubled over boefore falling backwards onto her bottom, taking deep gulps of air. She managed to regain enough air to speak.

"That... was... good," Reiko said between pants, "See that I mean when you think before you attack?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu May 07, 2009 1:59 am

Yui jumped up and down in joy as she knocked her opponent to the floor with that move. It worked! She looked down at Reiko and held her arm down. Mako was celebrating as well for Yui's victory.

"Yeah....I think you were right..."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 07, 2009 2:47 am

Reiko smiled, grabbed Yui's arm, and helped herself up. She was glad since Yui had made some considerable progress in her training, and had finally began to correct her problems and issues.

"Alright, that was good," Reiko said, "Now we move on to the next step, know thyself. Tell me Yui, what do you think your strengths are?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu May 07, 2009 5:35 pm

"Ummm....My strengths? Emmm....Maybe....my cheerful attitude?" Yui smirked at Reiko after a long while of rubbing her chin. She didnt know what the other girl meant with "strengths" ,and she hoped that her answer was right,trying not to look stupid.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next