Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Special Mob Training(For Jessica)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Special Mob Training(For Jessica) - Page 6 Empty Re: Special Mob Training(For Jessica)

Post by zxn666 Thu May 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Reiko laughed. "That's always helpful in life," she said, "But what I meant was, what do you think your strengths are in a fight? Take Corey for example. She's strong and rough without and sense of remorse. She can fight with nothing holding her back. Or me, I'm not particularly strong but I know my techniques and can read my opponent's movements well. What do you think your strengths are?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Special Mob Training(For Jessica) - Page 6 Empty Re: Special Mob Training(For Jessica)

Post by Jessica Thu May 07, 2009 10:53 pm

"Oh...well....I'm not really strong or fast...and I dont last long in fights....and it's really hard to me to concentrate. But I got Mako to help me! Does it count?" Yui said pointing at her little pet. Mako jumped in joy. It was really happy of being its owner's strength....or at least,that's what it thought.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 07, 2009 11:30 pm

"Mako?" Reiko said, "Aww, he's pretty cute."

"Well, I think I know how the next phase of our training should go," Reiko said, "It's time for you to develop your strengths. Come with me." She opened another hidden door along the wall, this one leading to a small path into the forest.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu May 07, 2009 11:37 pm

"Whew...Does this place have any limits?" Yui thought as she put Mako on her shoulder and walked right behind of Reiko to the forest. Both her and Mako started to feel a little scared,but they just tried to hit the fear by faking a big smile. Actually,she was pretty confident that she could do it to the end.

"Okay....What are we going to do here?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat May 09, 2009 1:35 am

"Here," Reiko said, leading Yui into a clearing within the forest. The trees rustled in the wind, blowing off a few leaves. Reiko stood in the middle of the clearing, holding out her arms, allowing the wind to blow around her.

"Can you feel it, the wind?" Reiko said, "It flows around you, never hitting head on, but always moving around to completely encompass you. You cannot catch it, no matter how hard you try. That is the way to fight, you cannot allow people to ever catch you or be able to hit you."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat May 09, 2009 9:25 am

Yui was amazed by Reiko's poetic talent. She was totally right. The feeling of the wind around her was simply the best feeling in the world. Ignoring Reiko's question,Yui just closed her eyes and walked a little faster,doing some breathing exercises.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun May 10, 2009 5:59 am

Seeing her pupil beginning to take in the environment as well, Reiko was pleased. Of course, she had not yet gotten to exactly why she had brought Yui here yet.

"The forest here is special, filled with spiritual energy," Reiko said, "It is good for the spirit, the inner chi, to train here."

She walked beside Yui. "I will show you the basic techniques of Karate here," she said, "Watch carefully, and follow my movements. This will be a bit crash course, but perhaps you can get something out of it."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun May 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Yui,finally paying attention to her trainer,answered. "Alright,that's something I cad do...I hope..." And with that,Yui slowed down and waited for Reiko to lead them to where they are supposed to go and practice karate. Yui was about to explode in excitement. She was already feeling stronger!

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu May 14, 2009 4:11 am

"I first want to see your mastery of the basics," Reiko said, "Corey, did you bring the boards?" Corey nodded, handing Reiko a bag filled with smooth wooden boards inside. Reiko took one out, handing to to Corey. Corey understood, bracing herself. Reiko gathered her strength, then struck the middle of the board with a palm strike, snapping it clean in half.

"Your turn," she said to Yui.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu May 14, 2009 4:18 am

Yui nodded and walked to Reiko's position. She closed her eyes and,letting out a sigh,she performed the same move she performed before...a powerful palm strike. Yui would have no problem with breaking the wooden board. Mako cheered for its owner as the board broke in two pieces.

"Easy! What's next?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next