» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 5 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:55 pm

"Hnnggg... I will... soon... haaahh...?!" Bridgette's reply was cut short as she felt Odessa's leg sliding between her own and began to rub her nether region. "Y-you think that'd be enough...?"

It might not, but the redhead surely felt her body heating up faster than it already was. Her effort to pull the ebony amazon's arms away was distracted quite significantly, keeping her glued to Odessa's lovely figure for a bit longer.

Bridgette would try to shake off the pleasure, no matter how increasingly difficult it was, not wanting to let her opponent gained momentum like this. Their position did give her an idea, as she would attempt to mimic what Odessa was doing, slipping her leg between the girl's own so she could press her knee onto the ebony beauty's crotch and rub it in retaliation!

"Two can play at this game, darling..." she hissed to the girl, her warm breath brushing Odessa's lips.

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 5 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Odessa managed to distract Bridgette with the crotch rubbing, and that allowed her to reestablish her bearhug. It was tight, it was hot, and it drained Bridgette of her strength. It turned Odessa on more than a little bit, too.

Bridgette seemed to notice that, because, as soon as she realized she was stuck in the embrace and Odessa was going to keep rubbing her crotch, Bridgette would bring her knee up and begin to rub it up and down over Odessa’️s pussy, using gravity to help out her efforts as she began to really arouse the ebony beauty. “Ooohhmm…” Odessa would moan as she felt her foe’️s knee sliding back and forth across her crotch. “Maybe two can play at the game, darling…but only one can win,” Odessa would whisper, blowing warm air in Bridgette’️s face.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:37 am

"And that would be me..." Bridgette said with a smug smirk on her face.

The top position might give her a bit of advantage since gravity helped her with the pressing, but the redhead felt that it might not be enough considering Odessa had a head start. She tried rubbing her knee faster, while still trying to pry the ebony amazon's arms away. Bridgette wasn't planning to spend the rest of the match in this position, no matter how hot Odessa's embrace was.

"Gggrrggghh..."

Thinking that she needed a better distraction, Bridgette withdrew her knee, giving it a little distance from Odessa's crotch. She would then bring it up again roughly to give her opponent a relatively light hit, aiming to surprise more than to hurt. Should that give her the opening she's looking for, then the redhead would attempt to roll away from Odessa so she could get a little breathing space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:42 am

“Or so you believe, darling,” Odessa would reply confidently. Bridgette might think she was going to be able to win this little game, but Odessa was intent on proving to her opponent just how wrong she was, in the most sensual, delicious way possible.

Odessa kept on squeezing and kept on rubbing, and, while Bridgette might have the force of gravity to aid with her rubbing, Odessa couldn’️t help but believe that she held the advantage. She had her bearhug and her thigh-rubbing. She could feel how warm Bridgette’️s crotch was becoming and knew that the treatment was working.

Bridgette obviously knew it, too, because she would finally make a decisive move to break free of Odessa’️s grasp. The knee to the groin surprised Odessa more than it hurt, but it was still enough to loosen her hold considerably, and, when she loosened her hold, Bridgette would be able to wiggle free and roll away at last.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:08 am

Bridgette rolled onto her side, a few meters away from Odessa after she managed to break the hold. Shifting to her knees, the redhead panted as she felt her body getting hotter, and her pantie under her red tight shorts became damper. She wasn't too sure if what she did affected the ebony beauty as much as herself, but Odessa should at least feel something.

Slowly raising herself back to her feet, Bridgette tugged her tank top a bit to cool herself down. It's surely hot inside the cage, which was amplified with their last exchange. Her body was sweaty and her clothes became pressed to her skin as a result. Not that she complained. This kind of things were something she had gotten used to after all.

"Tch... That could have gone better..." she muttered to herself.

Last edited by 10553 on Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Odessa had managed to get the better of Bridgette for a while there, but ultimately her opponent had managed to make the score relatively even once again, as she rubbed Odessa’️s crotch with her knee and then followed it up with a hit to the groin that forced Odessa to let her go. Odessa would stay down for a second or two before she would turn over onto her hands and knees, slowly pushing herself up onto her feet.

She wiped her brow and shook out her limbs. It was warm in this plastiglass cage, and was only going to get warmer, and Odessa was already feeling the effects of that temperature increase. She looked over at Bridgette and would smile at her opponent, approaching her to lock up again. “How are you doing over there, darling?” she would ask, before lunging forward to try to grab onto Bridgette’️s shoulders, hoping to use the hold to toss the redhead back down onto the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:11 pm

"Better than you for sure," Bridgette gave a sarcastic smirk to her opponent. "You should be worrying about yourself, darling."

To her surprise, the ebony amazon launched her offense first this time. Her leg must have recovered during the time they were lying on top of each other on the mat. Bridgette clicked her tongue, and she decided to maintain her ground as Odessa grabbed her shoulders. Her hands immediately reached for her opponent's own, engaging another lockup with the dark skinned beauty once again.

This time, though, Bridgette wasn't planning to exhaust herself in a strength contest, no matter how much she would love to. She would attempt to swing the girl around instead, hoping to smash Odessa's back against the nearest glass wall. It's time to test whether those things were as strong as they look or not.

"Hyaaaahhh....!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:13 am

“I doubt that,” Odessa replied, as her redheaded opponent taunted her back. Now, Odessa wanted to take the fight to her opponent. Her leg was feeling much better, though she would still be forced to favor the other one as she lunged forward and tried to grab onto Bridgette’️s shoulders. Bridgette managed to recover quickly enough, as well, to grab onto Odessa’️s shoulders to put the two of them into another lockup.

Odessa didn’️t intend to remained locked up with her opponent for very long—a pushing contest would put her at a distinct disadvantage, thanks to her gimpy leg. Odessa had wanted to toss Bridgette down onto the mat again, but the other wrestler managed to stop her from doing so, and would subsequently spin Odessa around and slam her back-first into the plastiglass wall of their cage. “Nnnngh!” Odessa would groan. With her hands still on Bridgette’️s shoulders, Odessa would push forward, trying to get off of the wall and back out into the open ring.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:16 am

"Yeah? How's now?"

Bridgette managed to slam Odessa's back against the glass wall, but that wasn't enough to stun the girl. She felt the ebony beauty began to push back to try forcing them away from the wall. The redhead was pushed back initially, but then she had an idea. Bridgette allowed Odessa to push her back a few steps, and then she would stomp the mat and began to push with everything she had all of a sudden, wanting to ram her opponent's back to the wall again.

This time, she would also try to bring Odessa's arms to the sides of her head and pin them. Her intention from there was to bump her body onto the dark skinned amazon so she could pin and press her against the glass wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:05 am

The wall was flexible, to a point, but rather solid. Odessa found that out the hard way as she was slammed backwards into it, feeling it give an inch or two before retaking its original shape and curvature, pushing Odessa back forward towards Bridgette. The ebony beauty would try to push her opponent back, and would succeed initially, forcing Bridgette backwards a few steps and getting her back off of the glass wall of the cage.

But then, with a sudden burst of strength, Bridgette would slam Odessa back up against the wall again. This time it really did stun Odessa some, although she was hardly out of it. It was enough to give Bridgette a decisive edge, though, and she would have little trouble pinning Odessa’️s wrists to the wall, as well as forcing her body up against Odessa’️s. “Nnnrr…” Odessa would growl, as she struggled and wiggled against Bridgette.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next