by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 10 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:13 am

Bridgette did have no other choice but to go along as she was dragged up by Odessa. The sleeper wasn't as tight that it could knock her out, but it's surely making her groggy a little by little. Her other hand finally able to join on grabbing her opponent's arm, but it still lacked the strength to really make a difference. Bridgette groaned. Her legs felt shaky as what left of her strength had been drained with the hold. The redhead's squirming was starting to cease significantly, and it could be argued that she might be at her limit here.

Her pantie seemed to get a bit more dampened and hot, though. It's not just because of the cage's heat. She knew that, and the audience probably didn't notice that since she wore a black set of underwear - a color that she chose for this exact reason. Odessa might not be able to notice it either, but there were various ways to detect someone's arousal apart from looking or feeling their nether region...

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 10 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:11 am

Odessa couldn’️t quite lock in a full sleeper with Bridgette’️s arm where it was, but the hold was enough that she was able to control her red-haired opponent. Bridgette had no choice but to rise up with Odessa, standing up in the sleeper hold as Odessa slowly wore her opponent down, little by little.

Bridgette’️s whole body was warm. Odessa’️s, in all likelihood, was too. The whole ring was really heating up, and it only seemed to be warming faster and faster with each passing second. Odessa was glad she was in control. Fatigue was really starting to set in with the temperature rising as high as this. Bridgette's body was also pretty slick with sweat, and the quick pace of her breathing indicated to Odessa both lack of oxygen and, perhaps, arousal. Slowly, she would turn Bridgette around and would try to push the red-haired girl into the plastic wall, pressing her up against the glass in a humiliating and dominant way.

Odessa would let go of the sleeper hold, keeping one hand on Bridgette’️s shoulders and bringing the other hand down to deliver a sudden spank to Bridgette’️s bottom. Odessa’️s fingers would trail between her foe’️s legs, finding her panties slightly damp. Partially from sweat, surely, but it was also likely partially from arousal…Odessa would smirk as she thought about her next move.

Last edited by 10885 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:24 am

"Ugh...!" Bridgette felt she was pushed onto the nearby wall while Odessa held her from behind.

That got the crowds cheering and whistling as they saw her almost naked body being flattened against the see-through plastic glass wall. If Bridgette wasn't still dazed from the sleeper, she'd probably yell something at her opponent. As it was, though, she could only endure it while squirming around a bit to make a bit of space between herself and the wall. As if she needed extra heat in this already steaming cage.

"Oww!" the redhead jumped slightly as the next thing she felt was a sharp slap on her pantie-covered butt. "B-bitch...! Just you... oohh...." her protest was cut short as the ebony amazon's hand trailed down between her legs.

She tried struggling harder, but that also rubbed her crotch a bit more against Odessa's hand. Bridgette would try to push the walls with her hands, not wanting to stay pinned and become the dark skinned beauty's plaything like this. It might not need too much to contain the redhead in her weakened, state, though. Not to mention that one of her arms couldn't really push as hard as she wanted to at the moment.

"Hhhnngghhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:16 am

Odessa’️s hand would not stray too deep between Bridgette’️s legs, and she would not let her hand stay there for more than a second or two. It would be uncouth to turn this match that sexual that fast. Odessa knew restraint. She would delight in Bridgette’️s myriad reactions to the sleeper, and then the spank, and then the brief sojourn of that pair of fingers between her pale thighs.

Bridgette started pushing against the wall, and would successfully separate herself from it. Quickly, Odessa would bring both her hands up to Bridgette’️s shoulders, pushing hard against them to try to pin them and keep the redhead in place. The ebony beauty didn’️t have much to do besides simply that, however. She would lean her head in and rest it on Bridgette’️s neck. “I have you now…this is going to be fun…heh heh heh.” Odessa would bring her knee up to nudge at Bridgette’️s butt, sliding it down towards the gap between her thighs, but not quite bringing it all the way down there.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:38 am

Bridgette grunted and squirmed in vain as Odessa kept her pinned against the wall, even resting her head on the redhead's shoulder to taunt her. The knee between her thighs was there to tease her, but not really giving the significant touch. The ebony beauty did know how to take charge. Bridgette could only glared in annoyance with the side of her face pressed against the wall. If she ever managed to free herself, she's going to screw Odessa hard. The redhead probably didn't need to tell her opponent that directly with her expression.

"Bitch..." she cussed, not really with the intend to hurt, just lashing out her frustration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:09 am

Bridgette was obviously frustrated. She squirmed and tried to break out, and Odessa was having some trouble containing her opponent, but the ebony beauty was not about to let a little wiggling break her hold on her opponent. Cursing was not going to do Bridgette any good, either. Odessa would chuckle as she pressed her face a little closer, sliding her tongue across Bridgette’️s sweaty neck and tasting the salty sweat that covered it.

“Delicious,” Odessa would whisper. She squeezed Bridgette’️s shoulders and pushed against her harder. She didn’️t expect Bridgette to submit, but keeping her in the hold, pressed up face first against the plastiglass wall, could hardly hurt.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:18 am

"Hgghh..." Bridgette hissed, her neck twitched slightly as she felt Odessa's tongue brushing her neck.

The ebony beauty's answer to her squirming was to press her barely covered form further against the wall, flattening her breasts and cheek on the glossy surface. Her breathing was getting heavier as the air around her felt steamier with the increasing intimacy between her, Odessa, and the glass wall. It's not enough to make her submit, but it seemed that her opponent was going to break her slowly now that she had the upper hand.

"I can make you clean all the sweats off my body once I beat you if you like it that much..." she taunted despite the position she was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:29 am

Odessa did not expect Bridgette to submit right at this moment, and the redhead obviously did not intend to. Still, they were in quite the predicament here, with Odessa holding Bridgette in place against the plastiglass wall, teasing her, dominating her with a subtle yet authoritative touch. Bridgette wiggled and squirmed, but she hardly made any progress towards actually escaping from Odessa’️s hold. Her mouth sure liked to run, though.

“Oh, really?” Odessa would say with a snicker. “If you think you can win, then let’️s see it…because if you wait too much longer you’️ll have lost all hope. I’️m wearing you down, sweetie, bit by bit, and soon you will be past the point of no return…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:50 am

Bridgette just grunted in response to Odessa's taunting as she tried to buck herself off the wall, knowing that she needed to get out of this predicament first before talking further about defeating her opponent. The ebony beauty was right about one thing, that the longer this kept up, the weaker her resistance would be, and from there it might not be too difficult for Odessa to toy around with her. The thought itself was distracting, although Bridgette would try to keep her focus intact, as much as she could anyways.

She would finally attempt to push Odessa's lower half with her own, wanting to create a little space so she could plant one of her feet on the wall. Her intention was to push hard in order to force her opponent backed down, thus releasing herself from the hold.

"Graahhhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Odessa had Bridgette under control, but now there was not much else she could do. It was going to be difficult getting a submission out of her opponent while holding her in this position, as it precluded the possibility of any sort of smother or sleeper hold, leg or arm workovers, and even made sex attacks rather difficult. Bridgette would need to be well and truly broken in order for Odessa to finally come out of this with a victory.

The redhead still had some fight left in her. Slowly, her lower half pushed backwards, her butt pressing against Odessa’️s crotch, forcing the ebony beauty into an awkward hunched-over position as she bent over Bridgette. She couldn’️t really keep Bridgette against the wall like this, and so, she would back up a couple of steps, before winding up and delivering another loud, hard smack to Bridgette’️s butt cheeks.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next