by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 11 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:47 am

"Ow!"

Odessa finally backed away, but only after she delivered another hard spank on Bridgette's rear as a parting gift. The redhead quickly turned away, resting her back against the wall to protect her butt, glaring at the ebony amazon. She's still being cornered here, but at least she would be able to defend herself better while facing her opponent. Damn it, she's just messing around with me now.

Watching Odessa's movement carefully, Bridgette adjusted her breath while slowly moving away from the edge of the cage. One moment of reversal might be just enough for her to turn the table again, but would she get it?

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette - Page 11 Empty Re: Through the Looking-Glass - Odessa vs Bridgette

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Odessa didn’️t back away too far. She wanted to keep Bridgette trapped, eliminate her options, keep her contained within a small, limited area where she could exhaust herself and leave herself susceptible to Odessa’️s attacks. The ebony beauty smiled and rubbed her hands together after delivering that parting smack to Bridgette’️s ass, watching the redhead straighten up and lean back against the wall to protect her hindquarters from any further punishment.

As Bridgette began to move forward, back into the center of the ring and away from the wall, Odessa would spread her arms and plant her feet, giving Bridgette little option of where to go. If the redhead wanted to turn things around, she was going to have to come right at Odessa in order to do it. And the ebony beauty was confident that she was prepared for anything her opponent had in store for her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Odessa stood tall to prevent her going too far away from the wall, and Bridgette scoffed. She expected this much, though, and was quite happy to bulldoze through the ebony beauty. If only she was fresher. The said task wouldn't be as simple as it sounded in her current condition. Her hot, sweaty and slicky body didn't seem like it could generate too much power anymore this late in the match. She didn't expect her debut to be easy, but damn, this had to be among the most intense fight she's ever bin. That's never was a bad thing, though.

"I'll make you kiss my butt too for all that spanking," she hissed while getting herself into a grappling stance. "I'll make sure that your face is drenched with my scent when we're done..."

With not many option available, Bridgette opted for another lockup, despite how silly that might look to the audience. She would attempt to push Odessa all the way into the other side of the cage, wanting to trap and finish her opponent there. If she had to conquer the ebony amazon the hard way, then that's how she'd like to do it.

"Heeahhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:55 am

Odessa had to admit, Bridgette was doing quite an excellent job in her AFW debut. Though Odessa felt that she held a definite advantage, the match was by no means decided just yet. Bridgette seemed to be gearing up for another offensive, and Odessa would stay on her toes as she waited for it to come.

“You can try, but somehow I find that prospect rather unlikely. If I’️m going to be tasting your sweat, whether it be from your butt or your womanhood or your neck, I’️ll be doing it entirely of my own accord after I’️ve forced you to submit to me,” Odessa would reply.

Bridgette charged at her, and Odessa was ready. She caught Bridgette’️s arms with her own, backing up a few paces as the redhead pushed against her, and then would start pushing back. She didn’️t intend to be pushed all the way across the ring by an opponent who was as exhausted as Bridgette surely was. She would try to keep them in the center of the ring, hoping that she could wear Bridgette out and push her back instead of being pushed back herself.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:10 am

Bridgette went for an all out or nothing with the pushing, gambling on the fact that Odessa was also exhausted like she was. She managed to push her opponent a few steps back, but it didn't take too long until the ebony beauty began to push back. Unlike their earlier lockup, this one didn't last half as long. Bridgette's exhaustion showed clearly as she couldn't push Odessa further, and starting to get pushed back instead! The redhead tried to hold her ground, but her feet and body was gradually pushed backwards a little by little.

Calculation was never really her strong suit, and it seemed that she just made another mistake here. Grunting in frustration, Bridgette would attempt to yank Odessa's arms sideways, hoping to disrupt the girl balance. However, she ended up stumbling to the side as well as the result of her abrupt movement, and might even ended up falling onto her side while taking Odessa along with her if the ebony beauty didn't really try to hold her ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:18 am

Odessa had wondered just how much strength Bridgette had managed to save up during the long minutes of sweaty domination Odessa had put her through. As it turned out, the answer was: not much. Odessa herself was not particularly fresh, but, as they began to push against each other, she would slowly but surely gain a definite advantage over Bridgette, driving the red-haired wrestler back towards the wall which she had been pressed up against before.

“Nnnnrph…” Odessa would grunt as she pushed. She kept on pushing, and did not anticipate Bridgette’️s trick, as the redhead swung them to the side and used Odessa’️s own momentum to send the ebony beauty spinning down to the mat. Bridgette came down, too, and both women landed on their sides on the canvas, Odessa letting out a small yelp as they did. “Ooomph!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:37 pm

The mat rumbled as both Odessa and Bridgette crashed onto their sides, prompting a collective "ooohh" from the audience. The redhead stayed down after the fall, panting heavily, her hands loosely holding onto the ebony amazon's arms. That wasn't really her intention, but she probably was more exhausted than she thought. If she managed to get up, she might be able to turn the table around, but unfortunately, even rolling around seemed like a heavy task.

"Guhh..."

She tried anyways, rolling herself sluggishly in an attempt to lay herself on top of her opponent, even if she had no idea what she would do if she managed to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:00 am

Odessa was exhausted, too, but she took solace in the fact that she was fresher than her opponent. Nonetheless, the fall had seemed to stun them both, and it would take Odessa a few seconds to react when Bridgette began pushing on her to try to get on top. The redhead would, in fact, succeed in getting on top, sitting on Odessa, laying over her, pinning her loosely to the mat.

Odessa was not powerless in this position, however. As a matter of fact, it even had some benefits for her. The ebony beauty, panting slightly, would quickly move her legs upwards, hoping to lock them together around the indecisive red-haired wrestler’️s waist and trap Bridgette in yet another debilitating hold—this one a bodyscissor!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:49 pm

It seemed that Odessa was slower to react, allowing Bridgette to get on top of the girl and loosely pinning her opponent down. The redhead figured out that she could probably try a grapevine here. Work those sprained legs of Odessa some more to render her helpless. Unfortunately, by the time she settled on her option, the ebony amazon already one upped her first, locking her waists with those legs of her and trapped Bridgette in a body scissor.

"Augh...!" the redhead groaned, one of her hands reached backwards to try unwrapping the toned legs of Odessa from her midsection, rather sluggishly.

Her other hand was on top of the girl's chest, acting as a support to her weight and to keep her opponent down. The pain once again deliver an extra sensation that made her pantie even more dampened. It didn't take too long before her hand slipped from Odessa's chest, and Bridgette slumped on top of the ebony amazon, her head rested on the girl's shoulder. Her hand still tried to pry Odessa's legs, but she was working with a low efficiency as it was...

"Uhhnngggnnhh..."

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Odessa’️s legs were still hurting, but she managed to lock them around Bridgette’️s waist, squeezing the redhead and continuing to drain her. Bridgette didn’️t take kindly to being put in such a painful bodyscissors, of course, and her hand would immediately grab at Odessa’️s chocolate legs to try to pry herself free. It took some effort for Odessa to maintain the hold, and, as damaged as her legs were, the bodyscissors weren’️t going to be super effective.

They were, it seemed, enough. Bridgette slumped down on top of her, laying her body against Odessa’️s, her resistance going all the way down to an absolute minimum as Odessa would let her legs flop back down to the mat, instead wrapping her arms around Bridgette and trying to roll the two of them over.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next