Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

2 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja - Page 8 Empty Re: Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:47 am

A pleased smile appeared on the face of the Blonde.
"Well, you can´t make me this hot and then except me to lay down without being excited."
Her breath had slowed down quickly while she had rolled herself on the body of the other girl, giving testament of her high endurance and level or resilience.

Enjoying the little resistance that Janet brought up against her being jumped, the blonde would take her time to grab one of the wrists of her photo shoot partner to slowly pin it down next to her head.
"Speaking of building up an anticipation, I will take my time to pin you now, so now, the real waiting will also start for you..."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:16 am

Daaharu wrote:Anja seemed to recover quickly from her state of great excitement, her breathing slowing down somewhat as she held Janet down against the mat underneath her body. The Lakota would struggle lightly underneath her blonde photoshoot partner, pretending to try to get away, and in response Anja would grab one of Janet’s hands and pin it above her head. Janet would react to that—as well as Anja’s assertion that she would take her time pinning Janet and make her wait—by starting to squirm a little more, wiggling her whole body, rubbing it against Anja’s.

“Mmmh! You’re so evil!” Janet would say teasingly, giggling to punctuate the exclamation. “I don’t think I can wait very long for whatever you have in store for me…I want to know what it is!”

Harrier wrote:The wiggling of the Lakota was very cute, so cute that Anja would take a little time to admire the face of the other girl with a cute smile on her own before lifting her upper body up so that they would not press together, hoping to additionally fire up the feeling of anticipation in the Lakota.

"Aw, you´re so adorable when you are the bottom and don´t want to be it!"
The Blonde answered in a voice she would speak to a cute puppy too, while one of her legs would move down on one of the legs of Janet and wrap around it to lock it in place.

Daaharu wrote:Janet’s face was red, and she was panting softly as she struggled underneath Anja. When the blonde paused for a moment to admire Janet’s face, the Lakota would hold still for a second to stare up into Anja’s eyes and smirk a little bit. Then she kept wiggling, rubbing her naked body all over Anja’s as she waited for the blonde to put her in whatever hold she decided upon. She was really taking her sweet time about it, and it was driving Janet crazy!

“Nnnnrgh…are you gonna put me in a hold or not…?” Janet would ask, as Anja talked to her as if she was a cute little puppy. That made Janet blush as Anja lifted her body upwards, separating them for a second. Then one of Anja’s legs wrapped around one of Janet’s, capturing it and locking it in place, making it difficult for the Lakota to move any more. She kept panting and would look up into Anja’s eyes, trying to figure out what the girl was going to do to her.

Harrier wrote:"I thought you would have already figured out what hold this is going to be, but it seems that you still are in for a surprise! Great!"
Anja smiled sweetly at the impatience of  Janet before licking her second leg with her own.
"Now there are only two things left to do for the hold to be ready, but I understand that you grow a little impatient. Let me help you a little bit with that problem."
She said seductively while bending down again in a full body press  to let her tongue streak over the lips of the Lakota teasingly, sometimes also venturing deeper to touch the counterpart of the other girl.

Daaharu wrote:“Well, hey, I do have…some idea…” Janet would say, blushing still more intensely as Anja mocked her. The blonde was really having fun with this last hold, it seemed, and every little thing she did pressed Janet’s buttons, making the Lakota flustered and excited and practically dripping wet with anticipation even before Anja touched her sex. She would let Anja tease her and finish putting her into the hold, locking Janet’s second leg into place before laying down to put the Lakota in a full-body pin!

“Nnnn!” Janet moaned, starting to wiggle again, rubbing her breasts all over Anja’s. At the same time, Anja’s tongue was beginning to explore Janet’s mouth, first streaking teasingly over her lips, moistening them with foreign saliva, and then, occasionally, darting inside to tag Janet’s tongue. Janet would open her mouth a little wider and slide her tongue out, too, to dance and tangle with Anja’s as she felt both aroused and slightly uncomfortable from the pressure of the pin!

Harrier wrote:Very, very pleased over the excitement of Janet, Anja had some time to fully explore the lips and mouth of the other girl. She saw this as a little incentive and a reward for the  girl when she had taken her time to pin her down, and she planned to restrict her even more when she also would attempt to pin her second arm also beside the head of the Lakota.
"Now we are nearly ready, Janet. Nearly...."
Anja promised, shortly breaking their wet kiss while she would attempt to slowly open the legs of her photo shoot partner with her own into the final form of her hold, a grape vine pin.
"This is going to be slow, just until the customer can see your little flower down there ...."

Daaharu wrote:Janet’s whole body was now under her photoshoot partner’s control. The blonde had every one of her limbs immobilized, with her legs being pulled into a painful grapevine and her arms both pinned above her head, Anja’s hands pressing down on her wrists and keeping her from pulling them free. If this were a real match, Janet would have a lot of trouble breaking free of this pin. As it was, she would only do a little wiggling as she let Anja put her into her final hold.

Janet’s legs were being spread further and further apart and, when one took into account the direction in which they were laying, Janet realized that the camera had an almost perfect view of her nether regions as Anja forced her to spread her legs wide. “Nnnnn…you’re so cruel, Anja…” Janet would purr softly, continuing to lick at the blonde’s lips and face as she felt the pressure on her pelvic region.

Harrier wrote:The German turned her head from side to side, with a playful curious impression appearing on her face.
"Cruel? Just a little levering justice. Or did you hear me complain when you folded me like a piece of paper?"
Anja did not think of this as really cruel, in a match, her pressure would have been much higher and she would have also pressured Janet with some humps of her own sex or a little humiliation by flattening her boobs, but this was a friendly shoot and not a match, so the Blonde could keep it slow and nice.

Still, she could not resist to once press down her own sex on the sex of the Lakota once, waiting for the other girl to realize it and probably open her mouth for a little deeper kiss while the camera could do its work.

Daaharu wrote:A playful expression would grace Janet’s face, as well, albeit hers was one that was touched with an undercurrent of arousal and uncomfortableness as her legs were pulled into a wider, wider grapevine and her body was pressed down against the canvas by Anja’s. “Well, you’re just taking sooooo loooooong…” Janet would say, in a teasing, whiny voice.

Her words seemed to stir Anja to action. The blonde would press her sex down against Janet’s, letting their wet pussy lips connect and kiss each other. Janet moaned loudly, her mouth opening up, allowing Anja’s tongue to invade it. Janet would try to push against Anja’s tongue with her own, but she didn’t make any effort to squirm or wiggle her way out anymore. Even if this was a real match and she was at a real risk of losing, she would have found it difficult to summon up the wherewithal to escape from a hold that felt this good. All she could do was wait for Anja’s turn to end, moaning happily into the blonde’s mouth.

Harrier wrote:The last kind of resistance from Janet seemed to come from her tongue, and that was something that Anja was quite happy about. She had something to play with, and nobody would see this as a match, so it was more of a play than a competition. She would move a little bit up and down on the body of her photo shoot partner, making little games like the pressing of breast against breast or a little nipple fencing while the camera would work relentlessly to find the best shot.
"Okay, ladies! The calendar shooting itself is over, now we have to do the back cover. As it is the privilege of the champion, the motive is hers to choose!"
The photographer finally said, but Anja was pretty occupied and only let a little loose in her grips for Janet to free herself easily whenever if she wanted to.

Daaharu wrote:The hold seemed to last a very long time, and during that time Janet’s sex would only get wetter and wetter, as Anja’s pussy would occasionally brush up against it, tickling and teasing the sensitive lower lips of the Native American Entropy champion. Janet thought that she might actually cum in this hold, as Anja would tease her in other little ways, too, their breasts smooshing together and their nipples fencing. But then, the photographer called out to them, telling them that they had gotten everything they needed for that particular shot. Anja would ease up on the hold, giving Janet a chance to catch her breath.

“Haaah…wow…” Janet would pant. Given the opportunity to do so by Anja, Janet would reluctantly break free from the hold, gently sliding Anja over to the side so that she could get up onto her knees. The Lakota was still breathing heavily, and her cheeks were flushed red as she looked from Anja to the photographer, a small smile on her lips as she thought about what they should do for the grand finale.

Harrier wrote:It was a pretty good hold, so good that Anja liked to end matches with it after a regular crushing attack. Despite being just a pin with a twist, the Blonde loved the direct competition against the other girl with her ultimate victory at hand cause she would hold the best card in her own hands while also having the joy of ravaging her opponents body.

"I thought that you would like this, Janet-chan..."
She whispered before being rolled over, sighing deeply and licking her own lips to take the rest of the personal taste of the Lakota. Not intending to get up or on her knees, she would just roll on the back and stretch her body before resting her hands beside her heads, with her legs loosely crossed.
"The choice is yours, champion."

Daaharu wrote:“And I did. I loved it. Thank you,” Janet would say, giving Anja another quick kiss as she would disentangle herself from Anja’s hold and roll away a couple of feet, allowing the blonde girl to lay down. The Lakota would get onto her hands and knees and then, eventually, all the way back up onto her knees as she would look down at her reclining photoshoot partner.

“Now, I think I have an idea for how to end it,” she would say. She looked up at the photographer to ensure that the woman was ready. “I could take the ‘win’ as champion…but I think there’s a better way. Come here…”

Janet would sit back down on her butt and would grab Anja’s arms, trying to pull her up into a sitting position, as well. She would then scoot forward, pulling Anja into a scissoring position where their sexes could rub together. The Lakota would then wrap her arms around Anja, pulling them into a tight, sexy position. “How’s this?” she asked.

Harrier wrote:It was not the worst feeling to get pinned down by the champion, and strange enough, in her time as tramp, Anja had learned to not lay much emphasis on luxuries or ego games. Although she did not like to lose, it did not gnaw as much at her as it used to be when her life had depended on it.

"Huh? Oh...with pleasure!"
As it was Janet´s turn, the surprised Blonde was pretty easy to move in a sitting position, moaning softly when the sexes pressed gently together.
"...I love it..."
She purred, only gently moving her lower body against the champion while moving her arms around the Lakoto.

Daaharu wrote:Anja seemed surprised by Janet’s decision to forego taking the “victory” at the end of the shoot and instead go for a position which was a little more equal. Janet grinned, happy to have given the blonde wrestler a pleasant surprise. It was pleasant for her, too, and she showed it as her face turned red and her mouth hung open, letting out soft pants as their sexes rubbed together.

“I thought you would…” Janet would purr, as the two of them embraced, breasts squashing together, wet sexes kissing sloppily. She would nod at Anja and the turn her head towards the camera. “Come on, let’s look at the camera and smile. We’re all winners here. You, me, the customers…and even you, Miss Camerawoman.” Janet would wink and wave a finger at the girl who had been taking their pictures all this time.

Harrier wrote:Now that was the really hard part for Anja, smile for the customers. So her first smile, noting that she was trying very hard to smile into the camera, was a total disaster, cold and uncaring, just for the camera, armed with the sincerity of a carpet salesman on a local bazaar.
"Ah...this is not so easy for me. I just don´t care for them."
She commented, after noting how awful her smile would look on camera while looking at the monitor that showed the current status. At least she managed to smile with better results when she thought about what had happened some moments ago, just how to bring it into the camera.

Daaharu wrote:Janet was a little surprised that Anja was having so much trouble giving the camera a fun, sexy, genuine smile. The blonde was quite the hottie and seemed to be having fun, but more than anything else her initial attempt at a smile simply came off as…creepy. Janet wondered what made it so difficult for her lovely photoshoot partner.

“Awww, that’s not a smile. Come on, sweetie,” Janet would implore, trying to get Anja to smile as they embraced each other and let their pussy lips kiss. Janet would move her hands down to Anja’s sides, quickly trying to induce a smile with a little bit of sudden, unexpected tickling, along with a quick kiss.

“This all should do it! Cootchy cootchy coo,” Janet would say as she tickled Anja, trying to make the blonde smile before she would shift her hold back to a hug and smile at the camera again herself.

Harrier wrote:A little creepy was indeed the first word that also shot through Anja´s mind, but the little kiss on both fronts, eased her up a bit and she managed a thankful smile that promptly appeared on camera. She was not ticklish very much, but the effort Janet had put into the situation had managed to do the trick.

"Thank you. This situation had the potential to turn into a long, frustrating day for all of us instead of a quick paced and funny shoot."
The Blonde let out a deep sigh, quickly kissing Janet on the cheek for her help.

Daaharu wrote:Anja didn’t seem to be very ticklish, but nonetheless, she would smile a much brighter, much more genuine smile after the kiss. Janet would laugh happily as she saw the smile and would turn back towards the camera, pressing her cheek against Anja’s as the two of them smiled, their breasts, bellies, and crotches pressed together, pussy lips getting wetter as they slowly grinded against each other. The photoshoot was ending on a very, very hot note.

“Mmmm…I’m glad you had fun…I knew it was going to be great the moment I walked in. You are an incredibly sexy woman, Anja…and someday we need to wrestle for real. I really want to know who would win…” Janet would say, kissing Anja’s cheek in return as the photographer got her last few shots.

Harrier wrote:"That would be nice. And gold looks good around my waist anyway..."
Anja teased Janet a little bit with the belt while enjoying the hot and wet body of the other girl with her own body as long as it would last, although she had not the slightest intend to fight for it.
"Just kidding, I don´t want that thing anyway. Although it is true, gold looks good on me."

Reluctantly, she would attempt to get up and lose the embrace of the Lakota before getting up to slip into a bathroom robe that would give her comfort until she had the opportunity to shower.
"Pretty sure that this calendar will go off the shelves in no time, what do you think, Janet?"

Daaharu wrote:“You’re right about that,” Janet would agree at once, letting go of the hug with one hand to bring it up and run it over the golden necklace which was the last thing that remained on Anja’s body. “Gold does look good on you.”

The photographer gave the signal that she had gotten everything she needed for the photoshoot. Very reluctantly, Janet would break the embrace with Anja, wishing that she could have remained in it a little longer—at least long enough so that they might make each other cum once. Now Janet was all excited and had to wait almost an hour before she could get home.

She grabbed her own waiting bathrobe and slipped it on, tying it tightly around her waist, but showing generous cleavage up above. She smiled at Anja. “They’ll need to print two or three runs of it to keep up with demand. This calendar will be an instant collector’s item.”

Harrier wrote:A rerun? A pretty funny thought all in all, people who bought a calendar in December when the new year was about to begin needed a very good explanation for this then.
"That would be a lot of explaining for the people who want to buy it at the newspaper stand. Luckily for them, there is still the internet."
Anja commented with a little giggle. And speaking of wiggling and giggling, there was something in the room that was wiggling too, and it was very disrupting for any clear thought, although also very alluring.

"I think I will take a shower now in one of the facilities for the apartment wrestling matches. Want to join me or do you prefer to rush home?"
She asked innocently before already turning around to wave at the photo shoot team and head for the mentioned room.

Daaharu wrote:Janet wiggled a little in her bathrobe. Plenty of skin was still exposed but now all of her naughtiest bits were covered up. So, to Janet’s disappointment, were Anja’s. She had really enjoyed doing this photoshoot with the blonde, and definitely wouldn’t mind seeing more of Anja. The Native American girl was just thinking about going to take a shower when Anja suggested that they take a shower together. A wide grin spread across Janet’s face.

“Hmm…should I shower alone or shower with an incredibly sexy blonde? Let me think…” Janet would say jokingly, pretending to weigh her options as she walked over to Anja and slung an arm around the blonde wrestler’s shoulders.

“Lead the way, sweetie. You shower in the apartment wrestling rooms, huh? That’s cool. Most other girls I know just use the locker rooms, but this will be a lot more private…and much, much kinkier.”

Harrier wrote:"Not always. If I seek the thrill of predation, I go to the shower rooms."
Anja was mostly torn between the thrill of the mentioned predation that reminded her of her upbringing, and the urge and need to be alone with her thoughts.

Luckily, the way was not very far, another reason for Anja to prefer the apartment wrestling area today. Most of these areas were uniformly build, like the one they were heading too, but other were more colorful, depending on what would be filmed there next.

Opening the door to let Janet in, Anja would close the door with a foot while attempting to spin the Lakota around and press her with a full body pin against the door as soon as it was closed to kiss her deeply.
"I can`t wait anymore..."

Daaharu wrote:Anja spoke of how she visited the locker room showers when she wanted to feel the thrill of predation, and that conjured up a lovely image of a naked Anja stalking through the showers and throwing herself onto any girls she encountered, tearing them up sexually like a veteran hunter. It was a very interesting image, indeed, and Janet would keep it in her head as the two made their way instead to an apartment wrestling room.

There, Anja’s predator side would come out. Right as the door was closed, she would grab onto Janet, spin her around, and press the Lakota up against the door. “Oh!” Janet gasped, as Anja’s bathrobe-clad body rubbed up against hers. An instant later, they would be making out again, tongues lashing each other and lips pressing wetly. “Mmmm…I can’t resist you, sweetie…” Janet would purr, putting her hands on Anja’s shoulders and attempting to spin them around so that she might pin Anja against the door.

Harrier wrote:After the hard bump against the door, Anja was eager to strip Janet naked again. While her hands were already attempting to glide down on  the bathroom robe of the other girl, Janet showed that she had other plans by turning the tables around on the Blonde by pressing her against the door she had used first.
"Hey, that was my idea!"
Anja protested seductively  and with a playful impression on her face, while she would attempt to finish her work and open the bathrobe of the other girl with a single pulling move of the robe over her arms and body.

Daaharu wrote:Janet giggled as she turned the tables on the blonde, spinning them around and pressing Anja up against the door. “I know it was your idea, sweetie,” Janet would say as her hands pressed against Anja’s shoulders, “and it was a very, very good idea. That’s why I’m taking it and making it my idea.” She leaned in and gave Anja’s lips a quick, wet kiss.

Anja’s hands were busy at the same time, grabbing onto Janet’s bathrobe and pulling it open, then sliding it back and off of the Lakota’s sexy body. Janet would not resist, and would then reach down to Anja’s bathrobe, beginning to untie it and trying to strip the blonde as well, so that both of them would be naked—save for the necklaces that they both wore—once again.

Harrier wrote:"Hush! You are a petty thief, and you know it! I will have to punish you for that!"
Anja replied with an impish smile after her bathrobe had fallen on the floor and they were both naked now. The Lakota was a little thief of her own idea, and that was the perfect reason for the Blonde to come at her.

to that end, the Blonde would attempt to grab around the legs of Janet as her shoulders had come free without an effort when the Lakota and lift her up from the ground and turn the tables around on her by slamming her rather softly against the door.

Daaharu wrote:“Yes, yes I am. I can freely admit to that. I stole your idea, sweetie, but only because it was such a very good one! Now I have you all to myself, and I am going to do whatever I want to you…mmm…” Janet would lick her lips in anticipation as she looked over Anja’s naked body, adorned only with the golden necklace that she wore around her neck.

Of course, since Janet had managed to turn them around and press Anja against the door, nowhere did it say that her blonde companion couldn’t do the same. Anja grabbed at Janet once the Native American girl was nude, making her yelp, and spun around again, pressing Janet up against the door. “Mmmmnnn!” Janet would moan, as she would thrust her chest out, defiantly rubbing her tits all over Anja’s as the blonde held her in place.

Harrier wrote:"So? We´ll see about that..."
Anja replied, greedily kissing Janet while her hands would explore the long and shapely legs of the Lakota, groaning wildly when  the other girl put her chest out to defiantly meet her in a body to body full contact.

Bringing one of her legs up between the shoulders, she would attempt to addict  Janet to the feeling by a quick thrust and a slow rub back, as she intended to carry her into the bathroom shower cell, a nice little room in the bathroom itself, comfortable enough for two women to stand or even lay in.
"Come on, let´s take the shower now. You first!"
Anja would moan, hard breathing while she would attempt to carry Janet into the shower room.

Daaharu wrote:Janet was surprised to be lifted up by Anja after being thrust up against the door, the blonde pulling her into a bridal carry and carrying her over to the bathroom. Janet had been in the apartment wrestling rooms before, and she knew how nice these places were. The bathroom was spacious, tidy, and even elegant. Perfect for the two of them to play in.

“Kyaah!” Janet would cry out giddily, as Anja carried her into the shower. Janet would wrap her arms around Anja tightly, making sure that Anja wouldn’t be able to let go of her even if she tried. “Ohoho, if I’m taking a shower now, then you’re going to come with me…come on, Anja, sweetie, it’s time for both of us to get clean!”

Harrier wrote:Carrying Janet over to the showers was fun, although she could barely wait to shower her. Or rather with her, as the Lakota clung to her like an eagle would cling to a trunk with its razor sharp claws.

"Okay, then please put the water on as you like it. I am not picky with the water, and I have no hands free at the moment..."
Anja seemingly gave in with a little sigh, but she had a devious plan in her mind. Or rather mischievous, as she would wait until the Lakota would have used the knobs to regulate the water as she wanted before the Blonde would attempt to let her down and press her into a corner with her own body.

Daaharu wrote:“Ohohoho, that’s fine with me. I hope you like your showers just above freezing!” Janet would tease, waiting a couple of seconds before she started snickering. “No, I’m just kidding. I take my showers at a pretty normal temperature—today, I think, I’ll kick it up a couple of degrees. It’ll make things a little more…steamy…”

Janet would reach around Anja to manipulate the temperature knobs, twisting them towards the hot water. The water began to spray forth from the nozzle just above their heads, spraying the two wrestlers with a very fine, comfortable jet of warm water. Janet sighed contentedly as she was subsequently set down and then, surprisingly roughly, pressed up into a corner by Anja. “Oh, well, aren’t you just a big barbarian!” Janet would teased, as she ran her hands down Anja’s back. When they reached her butt, Janet would give it a couple of hard spanks, one per cheek, just to tease Anja some more.

Harrier wrote:"Are you mocking me? You better hope that I don´t go all Blitzkrieg on you for that little stunt, missy!"
Anja replied, giggling lightly at this very humorous answer, although she would salute at her own reply. Janet was really a good person as it seemed, and she could also grab hard!

"Ow!"
The Blonde yelped after she was spanked, shortly closing her eyes to really feel the moment. She would then press harder into the body of the other girl to keep her in the corner, moving in circles to re-explore every inch of the body of the Lakota with her own.

Daaharu wrote:“Oh, I’m soooo scared!” Janet teased, as Anja threatened to go all blitzkrieg on her. She stuck her tongue out at the blonde wrestler, catching some of the warm droplets of water on her tongue. “I would kick your ass! You’d better not tempt me…” She would whisper these last words across Anja’s lips, before giving them a quick peck.

She grabbed Anja’s ass and spanked it hard, making the blonde yelp in surprise. Janet kept her hands on Anja’s butt as her photoshoot partner grinded up against her, moving in slow circles that brought their crotches into wet contact and which saw their breasts pushing each other around, left and right, up and down, as Anja moved. Janet would move a little as well, her hips gyrating, her body moving up and down against Anja as the shower soaked them.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:11 pm

"If you insist on teasing me like this, I will probably have to give your mouth something else to do for a moment..."
Anja smiled, moaning softly when Janet returned the favor by moving her body in circles against her own. Trying to give her voice some weight, she would attempt to wetly kiss the Lakota before sliding down on her body, adoring every inch of the throat of the other girl before reaching her breasts to kiss the nipples once before sliding further until she was in her knees and her hands would reach up to the breasts of the other girl, squeezing them firmly.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:11 am

Janet kept on teasing Anja, and Anja, despite her playful protests, did seem to be thoroughly enjoying the teasing. It made her go after the Lakota wrestler with even more enthusiasm, her mouth doing quite a bit of work as, in a way that’s sure to get the Native American riled up, Anja began to slide down Janet’s body, her mouth sliding down over Janet’s nipples, kissing them and making Janet moan before she slid further down.

Anja’s mouth stopped on Janet’s belly. But then her hands came into play, reaching up to grab onto the Native American wrestler’s breasts and squeeze them. “Oh…you’re quite the little scamp…” Janet murmured, as she would reach down with both hands to grab ahold of Anja’s head. She would then try to pull her new friend’s face forward, pressing it right up into her naked crotch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Smiling unseen against the flat stomach of the Lakota, the Blonde would knead the breasts of the other girl with passion while she was using her tongue to play a little bit with the belly button of Janet.

"You make it hard to let go of that habit."
Feeling the hands of the native American at the back of her head, she first looked up with anticipation what Janet was up too, but then it was already too late and her face sunk into the sex of the other girl.
"HM!"
she moaned in surprise, her hands involuntarily grabbing harder at the breasts of the other girl for a moment before she found her confidence back with a little kiss on the clit of Janet.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:26 am

Janet was already becoming aroused thanks to Anja’s ministrations. The squeezing of her breasts and the teasing lapping at her navel sent little jolts of pleasure through Janet’s system. But that pleasure reached an entirely new level when she grabbed onto Anja’s head and forced the blonde’s face into her warm, ready sex.

“Oh, yeah…” Janet would sigh, her whole body relaxing. She would sink back into the wall, biting her lip, as she waited for Anja to continue what she had begun. Anja didn’t disappoint her. The blonde wrestler’s lips kissed Janet’s clit gently, and in response Janet would moan, loudly, loud enough to be clearly heard even over the steady thrumming of the water from the shower head against their bodies and against the porcelain walls of the shower. Janet’s hands gripped Anja’s hair even more tightly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:18 pm

Backed against the wall, Janet sunk down fully into her reach and grasp as she began to treat the other girl. Rubbing her nipples between two fingers per breast, not forgetting her . There was a thought to grab the wrists of Janet and pin them against the wall, but then, she would have to let go of the breasts of the native American, and that was out of question.
"Barbaric is pretty much your style, hm?"
The Blonde asked, impishly grinning before her tongue would begin to explore the sex of Janet with generous piercing thrusts of her tongue to keep the other girl on her toes for now.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:18 am

Janet snorted and laughed as Anja called her barbaric again. “Look who’s talking…I could say the same about you, sweetie…” Janet would tease, wiggling her hips to rub her wet pussy back and forth across Anja’s face for a few seconds.

She moaned again, loudly. Everything that Anja was doing was incredibly stimulating. The pinching of Janet’s nipples sent sparks shooting through her whole body. The feeling of Anja’s smooth cheeks pressing against her inner thighs was delightful. Best of all, of course, was the licking. Anja’s tongue was invading Janet’s sex, and as she felt the organ explore deeper into her delicate pink folds, Janet would let out a loud cry of arousal and pull Anja’s hair harder, trying to force the blonde’s face deeper into her crotch.

“Yeah...like that…” she purred.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:29 pm

"You already did...hnh!"
Her smart ass answer was cut short by the demanding hands of the other girl that clawed deeper into her hair, so she would rather work her over than talk her into the next level. The semi reversed role was especially interesting for her, at least she was on her knees before Janet, but Janet was on the receiving end of their little game. Combined with the water that made the surfaces wet and kind of dangerous, she still had an important responsibility to tend to.

To make matters even more interesting for the native American, she would let her tongue slide over the inner tights of Janet before returning to the sex of the other girl with a whirling tongue motion.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:41 am

Anja’s tongue was exploring all over the place down in Janet’s nether regions. The Native American girl was almost having trouble balancing, and sank back into the porcelain wall of the shower as far as she could, wanting to ensure that she wouldn’t fall forward and smack her head against anything hard when she was inevitably brought to her knees by Anja’s cunnilingual assault.

“Mmmm…mmmmaaaahh…” Janet moaned, as she felt Anja licking at her thighs. Her hands ran through Anja’s hair, playing with the blonde locks which were now soaked by the steady rain of the shower. She twirled her fingers in Anja’s hair in little circles as the girl’s mouth ran over her sex, plunging into and out of it and making Janet’s legs wobble as she found herself coming closer and closer to an orgasm.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next