by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 200 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja - Page 2 Empty Re: Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:28 am

"Oh, with pleasure."
Anything that brought them closer together was probably a good idea. so when Janet put her chin into her grip, she would just gasp lightly, while her fingers would spread further down to lightly dig into the fabrication of the jeans of the other girl. not that she was particularly fond of fingernails in this context, but it would surely look good in her eyes.

"And...we have a cover!"
The photographer announced before doing several shots in slightly variant positions to check lighting and other relevant things.
"so, let´s start the real calendar. Miss Janet, you start with choosing the pose, but before, both girls strip their boots please."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:42 pm

Janet felt Anja’️s fingers digging into her jeans-clad hips, putting some pressure on them that excited the Lakota wrestler. They held this pose for several seconds while the photographer got her shots, hopping around them in a rough semicircle in order to catch it from a number of different angles with subtly different lighting.

When she was done, the photographer gave her instructions for the next pose. Evidently, Janet would get to choose it. But they had to remove their boots first. “Well, Anja, let’️s start stripping,” Janet would say, before letting go of the blonde’️s chin and backing up a step. She would reach down and quickly pull off her boots tossing them to the side. She wiggled her bare toes and chuckled.

Once Anja had taken her boots off, too, Janet was faced with the decision of what pose the two of them should assume to start off with. “Hmm…” She would step forward again and would gently grab Anja’️s shoulders, turning the blonde towards the photographer. Janet would then hook her left leg around Anja’️s and tuck her partner’️s left arm under her right armpit, putting Anja into an abdominal stretch! Janet would gradually increase the pressure on the blonde to make sure it was realistic. “How’️s this?” she would ask.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:15 pm

"Hhnn...it sure feels realistic!"
Anja had of course offered no resistance when Janet had put her into the submission hold after she had discarded her boots, and now it felt like it had a certain kind of pressure for it, causing Anja to involuntarily grab the firm leg of her photo shoot partner with her free hand to get some stability and make a face as if she was really in the hold, although she would look up at Janet and shake her head lightly to make it look like she was fighting in it.

"Very good, Janet-san! Keep this way!"
The photographer ordered in a friendly voice, letting the camera work her magic.
"And now it is Anja-sans turn."
Anja already had a pose in mind, but that stretch was not too bad either from her perspective, as she could look right at the boobs of her partner...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Janet actually applied the abdominal stretch almost as hard as she would in an actual match, wanting to make sure that it looked realistic to the photographer—and felt realistic to Anja. She held her blonde partner in place for as long as the photographer needed, allowing the woman to once again pace around them and get pictures from a variety of different angles. Janet would pull on Anja’️s abdomen a little harder as the photographer got the last shot, then released her blonde counterpart, chuckling and slapping Anja familiarly on the shoulder.

“That was good!” Janet said, nodding enthusiastically. Now, though, it was Anja’️s turn to put a hold on Janet. The Native American wrestler would spread her arms and smile at her photoshoot partner, leaving herself open for whatever kind of hold or pose Anja wanted to put her into.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:36 pm

After getting stretchered like a recently found victim of a motorcycle crash, Anja did not find as much fun as Janet in the hold of course, gasping and grunting silently under the pressure until she was released.

"I bet this was a lot of fun for you, no?"
Anja gasped and moaned still after she was released, hunching forward for a short time while the other girl spread out her arms to show that she was ready and it was the turn of the Blonde.
"As you have seen my match with Natasha, you probably know that I am a fan of old school wrestling, so my move is pretty old school."
She said with a glimmer in her eyes while stepping behind the other girl, to put her into a tight pressured full nelson by putting her hands together behind the neck of her photo shoot partner, also raising her partners arms into the air that way.

Last edited by 8345 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:23 pm

“It was fun, yeah,” Janet confirmed, with an impish smile. “You’️re pretty flexible, you know. I’️ll need to put you to the test, Anja, and see just how flexible you are…” Janet’️s mind went to work, as she imagined the sorts of holds she could put Anja in as their photoshoot continued.

But now, it was the blonde’️s turn, and Janet waited anxiously for Anja to put her in a hold. After putting a good deal of pressure on the blonde girl, the brunette was expecting her photoshoot partner to retaliate in kind.

Anja didn’️t disappoint her. Harkening back to the match that she watched between Anja and Natasha, Janet knew that the Raven was a fan of old school wrestling, and the move that she put on Janet was certainly old school. Janet groaned softly as her blonde partner hooked her arms underneath Janet’️s, then locked her hands together behind the Lakota’️s head, putting Janet in a punishing full nelson. Janet would wiggle around in the hold a little, making her faux-escape efforts as convincing as she could for the photographer.

The photographer seemed to like it. “Perfect. Keep that pose,” she said, as she started to take the next set of pictures of the two women.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:21 am

"Oh, that sounds nearly like a challenge in my ears."
Anja smiled while holding the other girl in the full nelson hold. She remembered herself that she used this hold not often enough in her real matches, but this could be surely helped in the future. She would move Janet around a little bit to help her with her faux attempt to escape.

"Okay ladies, this is enough for the February shoot. Now it is Miss Janet´s turn, but first you have to lose your blouses. "
The photographer finally said after some minutes, and Anja let go of the other girl to lose her blouse so that she now was standing at the photo site in her bra.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:57 am

“Maybe it was intended as a challenge from my mouth,” Janet would reply, snickering as her partner would let her go. She let her arms fall back down, and would shake them out vigorously, the limbs aching a little after having been locked in such a tight full nelson. It had felt almost real, and Janet was sure Anja had intended just that.

Then, the photographer gave her next set of instructions. It was Janet’️s turn again, but, before they could continue, the two of them had to remove their shirts. Well, Janet had no problem with that. She would slide her T-shirt up over her head and toss it over onto the floor, standing there proudly in nothing except her white bra and her pants. Once Anja had removed her shirt as well, Janet would move in, slowly circling around her partner.

“Hmm…what next? What next?” she pondered. “How about…we go to the floor, huh, sweetie?” Janet would push on Anja’️s back until the blonde lowered herself onto the floor. Janet would lay down on top of her partner, gathering up the blonde’️s arms and legs, hooking them around her own. Then, the Lakota wrestler would roll over, at the same time hoisting Anja up into the air in a ceiling hold!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:26 pm

"It´s your turn. But I would appreciate it, standing here is so strength sapping."
Anja answered intrigued, thinking about how Janet had meant her little challenge, in ring or right here? This would be something she would probably ask herself in some minutes anyway. For now, she would gladly go down on the floor, huffing lightly when the other girl put herself on top of her body. While she was thinking what would probably happen right now, she did not really realize the hold in its early stages, she was put around and put on display for the camera.

"UAH!"
She cried out, more surprised than hurt initially.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:01 am

Janet was glad that she had surprised Anja. It was a rather spectacular hold, one that Janet did not often have occasion to try on her opponents in the heat of battle. She was glad that she had a chance to try it now, against a girl who couldn’️t fight back. Of course, Anja would have plenty of chances to torture Janet, as well.

The Lakota girl had chosen the hold because it was spectacular, and because it would show off Anja’️s newly bared breasts, clad only in her bra. The photographer seemed to be pleased, smiling and nodding as she would once again make the journey from one side of the posing beauties to the other, snapping pictures from every possible angle along the way as Janet would add a little more pressure to the ceiling hold, shaking Anja as she was suspended high up in the air.

After about a minute, the photographer gave Janet the signal, and the Lakota would let her partner down. She would then roll over and get up onto her knees, smiling, holding her hands on her hips as she waited for Anja. “How was that, sweetie? I’️m pretty strong, aren’️t I?” She would chuckle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next