Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

2 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Photoshoot: Janet and Anja - Page 5 Empty Re: Photoshoot: Janet and Anja

Post by Harrier Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:18 pm

When Anja was now fully lifted into the air, she would still attempt to reach the bottom, but groan and moan in the hold while moving from left to right in the clutches of the Lakota. she enjoyed it a lot, but the shoot demanded a certain level of realism from her side to sell it.
"...You really enjoy that, huh..."
She grunted while squeezed a little harder than usual.
"...Can´t blame you for that...But you just wait until...it is my turn..."
Unseen for the camera, her hands would attempt to snake around the body of Janet to quickly squeeze her butt cheeks for some additional enjoyment.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:40 am

Janet grinned as she squeezed Anja a little tighter and watched as the blonde wrestler sold it beautifully, her toes still stretching to try to reach the floor, her body shifting left and right in Janet’️s powerful embrace. The look on Anja’️s face was just perfect, too. “I do enjoy that! This is wonderful, Anja. You’️re really fantastic, you know that?”

She giggled as Anja would throw a vague, playful threat, warning Janet to watch out once it was her turn. “Oh, I’️m sooooo scared,” Janet would tease, sticking her tongue out at Anja and laughing as she felt the blonde’️s hands reaching down to grope her ass. “Oh, you!”

The photographer would motion to them, seemingly satisfied, and, reluctantly, Janet would let Anja down, easing off on her hug until her arms were merely encircling Anja’️s gorgeous body, not squeezing at all, merely keeping Anja close and pressing their breasts together again. “Mmmm…so, what have you got for me?” Janet would ask.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:12 pm

After finally being released from the not really comfortable, but still very enjoyable bear hug, Anja would slide down on the body of Janet until her feet were touching the ground again, with a mixed sigh of disappointment and relieve all at once, a little smile on the face.

"Ah, now you make me turn red, Janet! I just want the best for you and from you..."
She whispered while seeking eye contact before leaning the other girl forward, keeping her grabbed at the butt while slowly lowering her on the floor before slowly wrapping her legs into a rather tame Figure four leg lock. This would give her a chance for some close body contact, while her free foot could explore the flat stomach of the Lakota by rubbing up and down, sideward and upwards...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:38 am

“I think your face will look even cuter if it turns bright red!” Janet would say, laughing and patting Anja’️s butt with both hands, becoming more and more comfortable with her beautiful blonde photoshoot partner. “So, come on, sweetie! What do you have for me, huh? Take your revenge on me for that bearhug…”

She would squeeze Anja’️s butt cheeks encouragingly, staring deeply into Anja’️s blue eyes as she waited for the girl to make the next move. Anja wouldn’️t wait too long. She was still grabbing Janet’️s butt, too, and kept her hold on the Lakota girl’️s hindquarters as she would slowly lower Janet down onto the floor. Once Janet was laying down, in a rather helpless position, Anja would shift her own position, pushing backwards and laying down on her own back as her legs would lock around Janet’️s, her hands holding onto one of Janet’️s ankles. As Anja’️s free foot ran up and down Janet’️s stomach, the Lakota would moan softly, and she would do her part to make the hold look incredibly painful, arching her back, digging her fingers into the floor, and opening her mouth and loudly crying out.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:44 am

"It´s not really easy to make me blush. Maybe you can do the trick?"
Anja laughed after receiving the nice compliment, waiting until Janet was making her show in a short break to speak, while her foot was busy with firstly exploring the stomach area of the other girl then wandering a little bit up to get a taste of the breasts of her photo shoot partner until her foot would corcle a little bit on the stomach again, up to the point where the heel of her foot would playfully rub on the highest point of Janet´s panty while the camera was busily clicking to catch the scene.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:52 am

“Oh, I’️m sure I can manage it, sweetie,” Janet would reply, giggling as her mind began to work and think of all the ways in which she could embarrass Anja and make her blush. “I have a dozen different ways that I’️m confident would make you turn as red as a tomato. It will be positively adorable!”

She was then put into the figure four leglock. The pressure on Janet’️s lower limbs was not too bad, but she would give an intense reaction, flopping down and arching her back, opening her mouth for a soft, pained cry. At the same time, Janet would become just a little bit aroused as she felt Anja’️s foot exploring her body, starting at her belly, then moving up to tickle and press against her breasts, and then, finally, down a little lower to the uppermost part of Janet’️s groin. “Nnmmm…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:17 pm

"So, you´re up for the challenge then? Great! That´s what I have wanted to hear from you."
While Janet was acting and looking pleased and agitated all at once, Anja had some time to think things through. This photo shoot was coming close to an end, and the Blonde was really, really curious to see what the Lakota had in mind for the last pose and the backside of the calendar. Of course it would be only fair if the champion would have the last laugh on that picture, that was the point of the champion anyway until she lost the belt, but it would be seen how things would unfold for them.

"Ok, ladies, so far so good! I guess you know what I ask you next for...."
The photographer added, with a hidden smile on her face.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:54 am

Janet was giving the end of the photoshoot a lot of thought. As champion, she could probably pull rank and make herself the winner in this faux-match, but she didn’️t know if that was necessarily very fair to Anja. She felt as if there was a better way to end this photoshoot, and she would keep thinking about it, turning it over in her mind as the photographer had Anja let her out of the figure four leglock.

“Mmm…and now we get into the really, really fun part,” Janet would say, as she got up onto her feet, waiting for Anja to do the same. Once they were both up, Janet would reach around her partner’️s waist and slip her hands into the back of Anja’️s panties, playing with them, running her hands over Anja’️s butt without actually sliding the panties down her legs just yet.

“Want to help each other take these off?” Janet asked, wiggling an eyebrow at Anja as she waited for the blonde’️s reaction.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:10 pm

After releasing Janet from the figure four leg lock, Anja did not have much time to think about the next layer of clothing that was about to fall when Janet pulled her closely in again while beginning to play with her panty, once again showing her dominant side.
"Looks like I have little choice as you have basically already gone to work."
She replied with a little smile, while she moved her butt a little bit from left to right under the hands of the other girl for some mutual enjoyment.

"Not that I want to complain anyway, so I have a little something to do while you kneel or crouch before me to take it off."
She added seductively while her hands were running through the hair of the Lakota.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:06 pm

“Ooooh, nice,” Janet would purr, as Anja’️s butt moved side to side in her grasp. The Lakota squeezed the blonde’️s firm butt cheeks excitedly, loving the feeling of the muscles moving underneath the ample layers of fat. It was a fine ass, and Janet was very thankful that she had a chance to enjoy it like this. “You know, Anja, I have a thing for girls with really nice butts like yours,” Janet would whisper in her partner’️s ear, putting her head on Anja’️s shoulder and keeping it there for a while as she played with the blonde’️s panties.

Slowly, then, Janet would kneel down, letting Anja run her hands through Janet’️s luscious brown hair. The Native American girl would slowly begin to pull Anja’️s panties down her legs, savoring the moment, taking her time as she came closer and closer to revealing Anja’️s pussy.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next