by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Home alone whit the Lewis sisters

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Home alone whit the Lewis sisters - Page 2 Empty Re: Home alone whit the Lewis sisters

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:54 am

''Realy well i beat your sister in a very sexual match to win her so do i have to do the same to you''asked Ty lee as she rubbed her breasts a little to see how Genna would react as she was fantasying about having both sisters as her sex slaves

Back to top Go down

Home alone whit the Lewis sisters - Page 2 Empty Re: Home alone whit the Lewis sisters

Post by Hallian Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Genna blushed a bit. "Well... I guess, what's the match." she asked, a bit shy because her secret might come out, but she has no idea it is already out. Catherine smiled at this, seeing her blush about it was always cute. She then hoped Ty would mention that. She pulled out a notepad and secretly wrote: Don't mention I told you we have sex. Ask her if we did. and then held it up behind Genna so only Ty could see

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:55 pm

''Well i love hentai matches but for a little girl like you too beat me you have to be realy good or dirty''taunts Ty lee as she notice the message Catherine is sending her as she looks away.
''So far i only lost too one girl who should be close your age but she was realy good but what can you expect from a girl who has sex whit her own sister''giggled Ty lee as she smirks at Genna before resuming her little taunt.
''So the question is are you as slutty like that girl because if i had a older sister as hot as Catherine she should have bought multiple locks to lock her door because i would have entered her bedroom every day to have my wicked way whit her''was the last taunt she say wanting to see how Genna would react.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Genna start to blush even more. She was mentioning incest so casually. Does she know? Is she going to ask? She started to shy away a bit and it only intensified with the last bit. She was blushing like crazy, stuttering her words out of her mouth, fidgeting while she speaks "I...uh..well....I..mean...she and I..." she then takes a sip, shaking.

"You're cute when you are embarrassed." Catherine was smiling at the whole situation. Catherine was grinning as she watched her sister act this way. Genna then placed her drink down and took a breath, more calm now.

"Yes, I had sex with here. I HAVE sex with her." Catherine then held up the sign and in a flash "OH YOU BITCH!"

Last edited by 12691 on Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:35 am

''Are you two going to fight each other''asked Ty lee when one of them called the other a bitch and hoped she could sit back and enjoy the show when the doorbell would ring.

''Hold that though girls i would love to eat my diner and enjoy a show''taunts Ty lee as she walks to the door en opens it for the delivery boy and pay him so she could get the pizza''s she ordered and as she closed the door and walked back she would ask ''so want to eat her or in my kitchen girls''

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:45 pm

Genna was glaring at Catherine. She did not like it one bit. She then sighed "I am going to fight you, aren't I?" she said. "I'd rather not have Catherine soften me up for our match." She then relaxed in the chair as she waited for the pizza. While this was happening, Catherine was thinking of a compromise. She wanted to fight her right now, but she might have to wait. Eventually she just relaxed and answered the question

"Either place is fine."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:10 am

''Why not here i will go and cut the pizza up in pieces if you and your sister will push my stuff away so we got some room to fight so will you do this Genna''asked Ty lee as she when to the kitchen to cut the pizza.
After she got back she would place the three pizza where the table was now placed and take a sit on either the coach or chair as she also brought a bottle of cola whit her in case Genna or Catherine wanted to drink something.

''Why don''t we have a triple treat match hentai match that way we all can fight and the winner takes all''suggested Ty lee wondering if Genna would accept as she would grab her mats after they have finished eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Genna nods and helps Catherine push some things out of the way. They then sat on the couch, waiting for the food. After it was ready, both of them grabbed the pepperoni pizza and refiled their drink, eating their meals. While Genna eats, she debates that proposal in her head. "I would, but my problem with tripple threat is that there is always going to be that one person who waits till her opponents are weak and then kicks both of their asses. Since I don't mind losing, how about handicap hentai? You and my sister versus me."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:49 pm

''No i mean all 3 of us at ones going at it winner is the girl who makes both her opponents cum and when you cum your out''giggles Ty lee as she wants to earn both girls as her slave but knows Catherine would be more likely to help her sister out then herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:05 am

Genna shakes her head. "I know, but still. There is always that one person that is just going to wait for the perfect opportunity to take both of us out. I don't look down upon it, but considering my sister is involved, you are probably going to take us both out since I want to show my sister why she shouldn't give out my big secret."

"Come on, we aren't the only sisters like this."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next