by Yori Yesterday at 12:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 9:09 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 7:59 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 7:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Genna Lewis vs Lynwen. No DQ Bed match

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Genna Lewis vs Lynwen. No DQ Bed match Empty Genna Lewis vs Lynwen. No DQ Bed match

Post by Hallian Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:49 am

Genna and Catherine's room was all set up. It looked like a normal room for two tomboys, but with cameras and other recording equipment set up. After setting everything up, Catherine left to the other room and decided to watch her sister's first fight in the living room, using a headset so she doesn't get an echo. Genna double checked everything while she waited. The nightstands had some sex toys on it and the bedsheets reflected their patriotism with the American flag. The walls had 3 real guns and a few airsoft ones on it: Catherine's Magnums, "Mercy" and "Justice", and Genna's Sniper Rifle, which has no name, and a few sniper/assault rifles, airsoft of course. Amongst the weapons there are a few video game posters. And in front of the bed is a tv with all the game consoles and 2 PCs to the side with some Hentai wallpaper.

Genna was dressed in a camo underwear for the match, as that is what she sleeps in (if she didn't have some fun first.) She was ready to fight her opponent. Funny, her sister fought a girl in a haxorous outfit for her first match and she became her first friend here. Hopefully her opponent will be the same for her.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Genna Lewis vs Lynwen. No DQ Bed match Empty Re: Genna Lewis vs Lynwen. No DQ Bed match

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:20 am

[url=http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/armads89/media/839bb765fa.jpg.html:2jr51omq]Genna Lewis vs Lynwen. No DQ Bed match 839bb765fa.jpg[/url:2jr51omq]

Lynwen was excited about her upcoming match. It had been awhile since she was given the opportunity to prove the might of a dragon. Lynwen entered the room where she was supposed to fight her opponent and she had to admit it was an awkward sight. Lynwen was wearing her normal attire with her stuffed dragon stuffed between her breasts.

Lynwen entered the bedroom and looked around to see her opponent. "Hey, I can't wait to make you mine. No one challenges a dragon and wins." Lynwen said before letting out a growl and hopping up onto the bed. "I am going to enjoy playing with you." Lynwen would say as she would jump on the bed a little as she waited for her opponent to make the first move.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Genna Lewis vs Lynwen. No DQ Bed match Empty Re: Genna Lewis vs Lynwen. No DQ Bed match

Post by Hallian Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:54 am

Genna looked at her opponent. She looked cute, especially with that stuffed animal and dragon acting. She then replied. "Well, no one but me." she raises her fist up "And you are going down." she try to sound intimidating, but she only manages to sound cute. "By the way, name's Genna. I hope we have a fun match." she extends her hand.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:13 pm

Lynwen look at Genna and smiled "You can't beat a dragon." Lynwen said as she hopped towards Genna. "I am Lynwen the mighty dragon." Lynwen then took Genna's extended hand and shook it. "I am going to have so much fun beating you." Lynwen would say as she would hop forward to try and shove Genna's face between her small breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Genna was honestly expecting an early attack like this. She didn't blame her, cause even though she is a nice girl, she would do the same. Plus she was going to give her the honor of first attack since she was her guest. Of course, expecting an attack and blocking it are two different things. Despite her resistance, Lynwen managed to place her face into her small breasts, right next to the stuffed dragon. She attempts to get out, well, if you can call flailing arms an attempt.

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:23 am

Lynwen smiled as she pulled Genna into her small chest. "You should get used to it in there. After i win i am going to enjoy smothering you out in there." Lynwen would say befor she pushed Genna away as Genna's struggles were becoming too much for Lynwen. After pushing Genna away Lynwen would remove the toy dragon from her shirt and place him on the ground outside the bed. "Ok, time to teach you why dragons are the best." Lynwen would say as she would try to pounce on Genna to try to pin her opponent to the bed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:37 am

Genna raised her hands and halts the pounce by grabbing her arms, at least for now, maybe Lywen would win this strength test. Maybe Genna would be able to strike. Who knows? "Hey, how about we up the ante? If you win, you get me and my sis, but if I win, she gets you for tomorrow night. Knock on the door if you are okay with that, Cath." She then knocks "What do you say? After all, I can't beat a dragon."

Last edited by 12691 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:05 am

Lynwen put on a pouty face as Genna stopped her before she could tackle her opponent. "Well a dragon does love treasure and the more reward the better." Lynwen would say as she tried to overpower Genna. "Fine, you have a deal. Just don't complain when the dragon beats you." Lynwen would say as she would try to turn her hips and toss Genna down onto the bed so Lynwen could mount Genna

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallian Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:38 am

Genna nods as she starts to push back Lynwen, but her quick maneuver got her down on the bed. She attempts to push her off as she says. "I thought humans were the ones that mount dragons."

Hallian

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:46 am

Lynwen smiled as she tossed Genna to the bed and mounted her. "Nope, dragons crush humans and take their treasure." Lynwen would say as she would try to start the match off right by hopping forward to place her covered crotch right on Genna's face. "The dragon will always win." Lynwen would shout before rubbing her crotch on Genna's face to show her dominance.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next